Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willough, perhaps it was. As far as I'm aware, this person did not confirm it was NBC - but yes, definitely a person at the bus stop at this time. I am also assuming it is the bus stop on the roundabout proper (near the KSS pool) as it has a seat and is covered. I cannot recall what the bus stop outside Rentals West on the other side of the roundabout looks like - but this particular bus stop is heading out towards Brookfield, rather than Kholo Creek.

My educated guess, then, is that they are talking about the KSS side, but I cannot be sure.

It's difficult as I think everyone is hoping for a resolution and starting to clutch at straws in the hope that something hasn't been missed.

Thanks hon....I appreciate your response......and Squizzeys too. I hope it doesnt come across that im grilling you both. If so, I am sorry. Im just trying to gage if, it was two people.....or if it was one who didnt know NBC, or someone who did know it to be NBC............lol

xx

Point taken CC but as the list grows it becomes more and more obvious that at least 80% (IMO) of the content of discussion here has been based on rumor and speculation. Speculation creates rumor I would think. I have no agenda in saying this just my observation. I think the 'Rumor' list is a BRILLIANT idea...well done!!
It sort of says what I have been trying to say.:banghead:

I'm hoping the list is helpful as well! Maybe this will help us all start over with a clean slate and we can find new clues.

BTW, the same thread has a timeline on there. Is it up to date?

I'm hoping the list is helpful as well! Maybe this will help us all start over with a clean slate and we can find new clues.

BTW, the same thread has a timeline on there. Is it up to date?

The Timeline appears to be up to date - Makara has added the latest MSM links.

Your informant was the person who saw him at the bus stop?

yes and stopped and spoke to him. Not the one posted by someone else who said an elderly gent but wasnt sure it was NBC

Thank you RumourSquasher for replying. I am disregarding the rumour, thanks for squashing it ; )

Your theory on the cars seems feasible.

My initial interest in this case was due to reading a friends facebook comment, she is a local mum. (Oh my I hope she's not on here) "Concerned for a local mum who was out walking late last night and didn't return home. There are cops everywhere out here. This was mid morning on April 20th."

Just to be totally clear in case this rumour is proven true further down the track through MSM. My wording re the crutches issue was that myself and others with more recent contact have NO KNOWLEDGE of that. Technically, it could have happened without our being aware of it, so not really squashed. It can stay in the rumour list if you like but definitely unsubstantiated.

Thanks hon....I appreciate your response......and Squizzeys too. I hope it doesnt come across that im grilling you both. If so, I am sorry. Im just trying to gage if, it was two people.....or if it was one who didnt know NBC, or someone who did know it to be NBC............lol

xx

Hi Willough, not at all - I actually think it was a good pick up and made me stop and think.
My gut feelings on the whole matter are that there was an accomplice and that the BC family know something. I felt like the sister knew something from the first interview - she didn't appear overly convinced that Allison would 'return'
And if the BC family know something - do they know the owner of a blue 4WD?
Does GBC have any close male friends, a 'wingman' so to speak - that no friend has spoken up to defend him seems telling or perhaps they've all been advised to keep quiet by the lawyer.

Just my random thoughts...thanks for the vent.

yes and stopped and spoke to him. Not the one posted by someone else who said an elderly gent but wasnt sure it was NBC

Thanks blossy!!! Muchly appreciated :) Did they say what time?....I can understand if you arent willing to give out more info.

Interesting Squizzey - let's hope what I heard and what you heard are one and the same.

Hi Willough, not at all - I actually think it was a good pick up and made me stop and think.
My gut feelings on the whole matter are that there was an accomplice and that the BC family know something. I felt like the sister knew something from the first interview - she didn't appear overly convinced that Allison would 'return'
And if the BC family know something - do they know the owner of a blue 4WD?
Does GBC have any close male friends, a 'wingman' so to speak - that no friend has spoken up to defend him seems telling or perhaps they've all been advised to keep quiet by the lawyer.

Just my random thoughts...thanks for the vent.

I agree with you about the sister.....Something didnt sit well when I saw that first interview too. I did mention it here and was told I was being harsh and that she was probably just nervous on the camera......I shut lip on my thoughts regarding that since......But agree completely :)

So very true, its hard to decipher fact from hearsay sometimes on here..and even the media seems to be getting some of the 'facts' Incorrect. Makes me question, what do we really know.. Other than what we have seen come directly from the Police mouths.. Not alot.

However on the umpty eleventy(love it :)) locals, Just my opninion, but I think many that have posted here may not have known GBC directly, or well enough to know about the car. It may be that someone who does or whose partner does, happened to mention it in the last day or so..Not saying they are correct or not..but perhaps those people weren't on previously to mention it. And maybe it wasn't mentioned also, because the dent picture or talk of it had not really been mentioned... anyway, just a thought..

Unfolding...there's over a weeks worth of threads & posts before Allison's body was found. Considering the Baden-Clay's cars have been a major focus of the investigation almost since day 1...in my opinion at least ONE local would have mentioned seeing the damage on the Prado prior to the release of that photo on Monday night.

Even if some of the locals didn't know GBC directly, they would have seen that Prado around the area ...the damage stands out like the proverbial whatchamacallits & the "infamous crash" would have jogged their memory at that time.....in my opinion.

I agree Marly....Someone would have said after his Indooroopilly crash, that he had, had another boom boom just before she went missing......But, in a one area, one would expect the info to have come out..............it didnt. The (supposed) pre Allison crash and the non chatter about it here, doesnt marry up. Something is suss.

We are getting lots of rumours to the list aren't we, and some may well have basis in fact, but without verification its hard to know.. I wonder if there is a way to state whether the rumour is credible or not.. I believe something about the computer due towhere the info came from(not necessarily what you have stated)..But again it can not be verified at this stage.

That is exactly right...it can't be verified at this stage. I don't think we can go picking & choosing just because you think your info sounds or is more credible than any of the others..lol.

When & IF police start telling us more then I'll go with what they say.

When the search was on for Allison, the 'hot zone' for her phone signal was not at the house or where her body was dumped. I'm wondering if she left the house (walk/stormed out after a fight?) and this zone is where she was killed, or if she was killed and then the phone thrown out of a car window. Unless the triangulation was not accurate.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...urbs-of-brisbane/story-e6freoof-1226338302828

I agree Marly....Someone would have said after his Indooroopilly crash, that he had, had another boom boom just before she went missing......But, in a one area, one would expect the info to have come out..............it didnt. The (supposed) pre Allison crash and the non chatter about it here, doesnt marry up. Something is suss.

Exactly Willough...after all this time not one local peeped a word about that car until yesterday after the photo was released.

Sheeez there's been a local mention GBC had blood shot eyes one morning before Allison disappeared.....how they could tell that I don't know...lol... but you'd expect them to notice a major dingle bingle on the Prado.

If I remember correctly, Hawkins' comment was in relation to questions by other posters about dark marks on the bonnet of the Prado. Suggestion was that the fingerprinting powder/substance used could leave darker marks on the metal.

Thanks, CC. That's where I'm confused. Hawkins mentioned fluorescent powder is used often on metals not dark powder, plus no one actually queried fingerprint powder until after Hawkin's comment. Unless it was in the post that mum73 later said was strangely deleted from the thread (?).

After your comment above, I searched this thread and the last thread for any mention of "bonnet" or "fingerprint". I could still have missed something, so sorry if I have :)

That is exactly right...it can't be verified at this stage. I don't think we can go picking & choosing just because you think your info sounds or is more credible than any of the others..lol.

When & IF police start telling us more then I'll go with what they say.

yes marly we will all go with the Police. We will all look silly if we are totally wrong, not that I think so. we will have to have a dudsleuthers party lol and i vote that cc buys the keg lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot