Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that reply to itsthevibe, but was busy cutting up an apple at the same time and got it stonkered.

I now have the most overwhelming urge to use stonkered in a sentence...

Well, I think I'll say goodnight.... I am stonkered. Sweet dreams :)

Yes, I think that's quite possible. And I also felt she was trying to talk herself into believing these things, and very worried about what really happened. Personally I think OW is the one Police should be working on to try to get to spill what she knows.

I am thinking that at the time of the interview she didnt know what had happened, but suspected GBC or someone in the family knew something, or was involved, and she was hoping it wasn't the case. But after staying in the house for a bit longer I can't see how she could be there and not realise thet things were suspicious. She might have been told, or overheard various conversations.

I sort of had this feeling that OW might be the person in the family with the most integrity, and therefore more likely to crack under pressure and express her concerns or reveal anything she did know. Even if it wasn't much, it might help. What do others think? This is only my speculation, but I'm interested in others views about this.

I agree OW seems to be the one with most integrity and must be also quite religious if she is married to a pastor. She is though part of the family and I don't know if she would talk. I believe TM is the one to lean on (or even the other woman in NSW, if she was also a love interest of him). IMO.

Koppers Logs? Just treated pine (soft wood), usually round - greenish colour (from the "treatment" - arsenic? Who knows what?). Very extensively used in Australian fencing, etc. I have no idea why they are called Koppers .... but Wikapedia might be helpful. ?

Would they have feared losing the business they had invested in, should Allison threaten to divorce GBC and take him to the cleaners (which, if this was the motivation, is ironic as it appears the business has gone under anyway)?

There was not very much money to take.......GBC started off with nothing and still has most of it left.:what:

I now have the most overwhelming urge to use stonkered in a sentence...

I was thinking that... now how can I use that word... Ok... "I was busy listening to Allan Jackson's new song 'So you don't have to love me anymore' "... and got it stonkered. Oh, but first I have to actually STONKER something... my next mistake I'm gonna use that new word I've learnt. :floorlaugh:

Would they have feared losing the business they had invested in, should Allison threaten to divorce GBC and take him to the cleaners (which, if this was the motivation, is ironic as it appears the business has gone under anyway)?

I personally don't think so. I have watched so many crime programs in my life, real stories, and I can't recall one single case where the in-laws were the perps. There are cases where the children are the murderers, the wife or husband, the mistress or lover, the brother or sister, the mother or father, but never the in-laws.

I think Olivia was in on the cover up of the continued affair, after the very public announcement in the office, that Allison had found out about the affiar, and Toni being fired on the spot. Certainly, Nige and Elaine were in the know about the stuff continuing. .. the probability that Olivia was roped in to this secret weighs more heavily with me, than that she didnt know about it.

Nige and Elaine would have to keep that secret from Olivia, ... I just dont know.. I dont see that happening.. but thats just me.

Plenty of murders where Mum and Dad help the perpetrator, though... help before, and help of another kind after.

Thanks!! I find it interesting that they state how GBC doesn't have access to the trust. mmmmmm
I don't find that abnormal. I am the trustee to an account for a 10 year old boy and I am close to his parents and they are both okay as far as people go... but conditions for the Trust and they way it is set up is that neither parent has access to the trust account, only me. Or, if anything happens to me, my youngest sister then becomes the 'trustee' of the account.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-was-murdered/story-e6freoof-1226389479299

From Courier Mail... can't do a screen grab thingy... is this ok?
BUSINESS within the real estate operation owned by the husband of murdered mum Allison Baden-Clay has all but ground to a halt in the seven weeks since his wife went missing.
There are no new house listings on his website or realestate.com and industry experts say they don't know how his Century 21 Westside franchise will survive.

Mr Baden-Clay told The Courier-Mail it was "business as usual" after relocating from Taringa to Toowong last week and a staff member confirmed yesterday that was still the case.

"We're all still working," the receptionist told The Courier-Mail yesterday morning. "It is still business as usual."

THE husband of Brookfield murder victim Allison Baden-Clay is back behind the wheel of the white Toyota Prado impounded by police as part of their investigation. . .
Cause of death may remain secret
ALLISON Baden-Clay's cause of death may remain a closely guarded secret until her killer is charged after investigating officers yesterday ruled out releasing the key detail. . .
Baden-Clay toxicology results arrive
QUEENSLAND police have received toxicology results of murdered Brisbane mum Allison Baden-Clay...End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
There are only two houses listed for sale on the Century 21 Westside website, but it's understood they were sold before his 43-year-old wife's body was found at Kholo Creek, Anstead, in Brisbane's west, on April 30.

Police are yet to reveal a cause of death because it would hamper the investigation, but they believe Mrs Baden-Clay knew her killer.

The Courier-Mail revealed this week that the white Prado driven by Mrs Baden-Clay had been returned to her husband, who was now driving it again.

It's unknown what has happened to the silver Holden Captiva he used to drive.

Meanwhile, the Brookfield community is still raising money for the trust fund set up for the welfare of the couple's three daughters.

Mr Baden-Clay does not have access to the trust.

A cricket day fundraiser will be held at Brookfield Showgrounds on June 24 and anybody wanting to donate raffle prizes are urged to email Mike Kaye.

If anybody has any information that can help police in their inquiries into Mrs Baden-Clay's murder, call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

FOR POSSUMHEART.

I don't find that abnormal. I am the trustee to an account for a 10 year old boy and I am close to his parents and they are both okay as far as people go... but conditions for the Trust and they way it is set up is that neither parent has access to the trust account, only me. Or, if anything happens to me, my youngest sister then becomes the 'trustee' of the account.

No, I just meant that I found it interesting that the CM mentioned it. In a little sentence all of it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn