Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just quickly, I think I read something about GBC supposedly hacking into the trust fund set up for his daughters?? sounds like a load of crap to me and not even possible, so I guess maybe CM were clearly stating for the record that this hadn't happened, as well as reassuring the public that their donations were safe. which is kind of what you all just said.....:eek:hdear: sorry, like I said...... stonkered

yep, BlueBottle just posted a very helpful post about that above yours..THANKS BLUEY :D
Bluey reminds me of the Blue tongue lizards who seem to think it's great to sleep in my driveway... little buggers... gotta watch them. Crunch!

The thing with Trust accounts is, like my Solicitor said to me... Look at the wording of the account... TRUST...

As a trustee I could 'launder' some of that money by creating 'fake' receipts etc... in some Trust accounts you don't need to 'prove' how you spent the money on that person. You can easily diddle the kids out of the money.

Similar to Power of Attorney over someone's bank account. No doubt some have heard stories where accounts have been totally pilfered of every dollar by someone with Power of Attorney. Sick parent in nursing home and crappy child spends the parent's money on themselves.

Many of the donating public would know that a Trust account has loopholes attached to it and would need to have peace of mind that it is going to be used for the girls and only for the girls.

ITSTHEVIBE
Have you finishined 'catching up' yet? Have ya have ya have ya? Couldn't you just skip a few pages and share your snippets? (It's getting late...have to work early in the morning...yes it's all about MEEEEE!) Never mind that they're 'snippets' of possibly little importance....in the current climate (ie no 'news') they'll be gems....GOLD in fact! If I tell you how absolutely FABULOUS you are.....will that make a difference?! C'mon girl....my *advertiser censored* is just as deeply embedded in the chair next to yours, so we're practically sisters....give it up!! (wheedle...cajole....suck......would 'tears' work on you??!!)

Lol So cute! I have just caught up and would you believe am only just about to have dinner? That's what this place does to me.

As for my snippets, well I'd have to say these are rumours, as follows:

This one we've heard before, but I'm posting it because it may carry more weight that it's turned up again (although not necessarily)

I've been told by a friend of mine who knows the wife of one of the policeman on the case that there definitely was an argument at the BC house on the Thursday night, which was reported, and the police did attend. At that stage apparently Allison was OK, and eventually the police left. I was told that this was one of the main reasons police attended the next day and went into action so dramatically and quickly. I believe the original info someone posted was also supposed to have come from the wife of a policeman on the case, not sure if it's the same person or not, make of it what you will. I am inclined to believing it, as in my case I know my friend would not exaggerate or lie, and so unless her friend is lying then ... But you never know.

Also from the same source was that when police were doing their searches, they wanted to seize the contents of a vacuum cleaner dust bag, and NBC refused to give it to them if they didn't have a search warrant. (I'm assuming this was at the NBC house but I dont know for sure)

I think there might have been one other snippet of info, but for the life of me I can't remember it, or maybe there wasn't ... will let you know if I remember anything - sorry this place is wearing me out!

Now for wine and pasta!

PS This could be added to the rumour list - the first one might already be there but I'll go and check tomorrow when i've got some time and update if needed.

I bet Gerard would love to get his little paws on that trust money. I reckon he cant even have enough money to get the wretched yellowjacket cleaned, just in case business picks up.

like.. as if..

Trust account will be in Dickies name because you cannot operate trust accounts from prison. True. :jail:

What's it mean?! :blushing:

Sorry dear newbie - it means that posts are being deleted on previous pages, possibly because they are inappropriate/breaking rules. Sometimes people are naughty, :jail: but mostly we are a great bunch of people. :angel:

Welcome

Sorry dear newbie - it means that posts are being deleted on previous pages, possibly because they are inappropriate/breaking rules. Sometimes people are naughty, :jail: but mostly we are a great bunch of people. :angel:

Welcome

Thank you for clarifying! I have read the rules and am waiting to be verified, biting my tongue so to speak until they can phone me and verify me :woohoo:

Did you notice that the bridesmaid has been cropped out of the photo/video header in this article?

The bridesmaid that was cropped out of the photo in this article looked pretty miserable being at their wedding in the original photograph! Could mean nothing though :moo:

I don't think they're lying. I do however think that what they said could have been quoted out of context. "that's all he said"- I think it could mean its all he said in relation to her disappearance.

I also feel that her friends comment about "she told me things, I should have done more" (or however it went!) could have been quoted out of context too, for the purpose of making the story more intriguing.

I don't think the quotes would be inaccurate (wouldn't surprise me though to be honest), but they're only snippets of a larger conversation so without the other information surrounding those tidbits we simply don't have the full picture:

My email copy:

"The problem is there’s a lot we cannot print for legal reasons and on the basis it will cause harm to the investigation.

While it’s frustrating, we have to be careful in our reporting.

Kind regards,

Alison" (Sandy- Crime Reporter)

The bridesmaid that was cropped out of the photo in this article looked pretty miserable being at their wedding in the original photograph! Could mean nothing though :moo:

I dont think it means anything. There are also photos where she is smiling.

I could be right off the mark here but......

Maybe she objected to having her photo published by the media without her permission?

We don't discuss other members here. If someone is a verified local and or insider, it doesn't mean you have to take what they say as FACT. You can of course disagree in a respectful manner and state why you disagree. Its not ok to discuss if a verfied local 'really' knows more or what they state is fact etc. You can state why you disagree or why you don't think its right and move on.

Once again we know how to talk and how to treat members here, we all know it, now lets get back to the topic at hand... In case you've forgotten its... Allison.

Thanks.

Ima

ETA... If you have a question on the verification process you can pm a mod or Admin.

Libra is the scales of justice. They like balance. You seem to have a very strong sense of fairness and balance is all.

Sorry Kimster. Kimmy, lookamhee, lookamheee. No, not the lazer!!!

OK, back on topic.

Fair enough. :) ..I'm not Libran, but I will take that description as fair, and hopefully a compliment lol ;)

Lets hope justice soon prevails for Allison and her family. :)

"The problem is there’s a lot we cannot print for legal reasons and on the basis it will cause harm to the investigation.

Kind regards,

Wow, Berry, where did that come from. I've obviously missed it. Good to see you back.

ETA: Ok, I just read that you said it was from your email copy.

There does seem to be some skewed media coverage....They are often showing the negative light of the BCs......I think there is reason for the media to do that (as they may know more), nonetheless, what you say is very possible. They may have been told more and just ran with a snippet of if, to throw a negative light on him.

Kind regards,

My personal email from her.........

What are you getting at?

Just an observation as every other depiction of this photo has shown the bridesmaid. Don't know why it was cropped; maybe because it was an overlay on the news video.

My email copy:

Kind regards,

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online