Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also call BS on the police being there the night before, one I have already mentioned which is that there would have been more gossip from locals and it would have been heard by people who listen to scanners. Personally I know four people who listen to QPS scanners and they say they did not hear that police went to the BCs that Thursday

The public can't listen with these scanners anymore to the police in this suburb.i have tried and it is impossible.

Well, there you go - two sides of the coin........curiouser and curiouser
Thanks Aunty.

You can see the damage to the tear in the lower front bumper, also you can see a scuff mark on the hood of the driver's side of the car. Left front...as in driving from the left...( haha...driving on the left side is strange...lol) The front is pushed back and there are creases in the hood..

What is really strange here is there is no paint from another car...

WAZZIE: It would be interesting if GBC did not have a scratch on is face the first Police visit, then did have a scratch on his face the next day.

"Supt Ainsworth said Mr Baden-Clay was staying with his parents and had provided "a version to police in relation to specific matters" about a scratch on his face."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/allison-baden-clays-fading-mobile-phone-signal-used-to-triangulate-her-last-known-location-to-area-spanning-three-suburbs-of-brisbane/story-e6freoof-1226338302828

When I first read this I thought GBC had given the "...version of events..." after the missing person investigation had begun.

But I have always wondered why the police launched the missing person investigation so quickly.

My brother went missing a couple of years ago. We reported it to the police 12 hours after he was meant to return. They asked us to go to the station (they did not come to us) and asked if we had contacted friends, relatives,etc and searched places we thought he may have been. They did not start an 'official' investigation until late the following day.

So, if the police had already been to the BCs residence the evening before and there was no marks on GBC's face, then they arrive early the next morning (possibly only half an hour after you would expect ABC home if she went for a walk at 6am as most 'walkers' would walk for about an hour) and he has a scratch on his face then they would probably act quite quickly.

Might explain some of the '...unspecified observations..." that were reported early on by the police (sorry can't find the link right now).

It seems to me that it is illogical to bring into this extraneous and entirely improbable characters, such as bikies, triads, a random stranger, a completely fictitious and unsupported figure such as a mysterious and suddenly cranky 'lover ' of Allison, and weave fabric out of imaginary threads.

Occams Razor is well worth applying in those circumstances. " one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything.'

There are quite enough real and solid entities existing in the matter of Allisons hideous murder without cluttering up the stage with carefully constructed ephmera.

Occams Razor works for me everytime. Glad to find someone who thinks the same.

Gosh how unlucky would GBC have to be, for his wife to be murdered, by someone else while she was out "walking" after a big domestic.

Sounds like an interesting scenario. Always wondered about mumma bear's role in it all. It is possible somebody else may have been called to be with the children or may have been present to care for the children in the event that they wake up etc.

Honestly, if he killed her at 10pm. Parents leave around 11pm , they would not arrange a sitter for grand kiddies . They would be worried leaving them , but gosh, they would see no other option but to hope they don,t wake up.
:moo:

Just wondering whether when the property searches were done they might have left some little bugging devices? Is that sort of thing allowed in Australia?

I also call BS on the police being there the night before, one I have already mentioned which is that there would have been more gossip from locals and it would have been heard by people who listen to scanners. Personally I know four people who listen to QPS scanners and they say they did not hear that police went to the BCs that Thursday

The public can't listen with these scanners anymore to the police in this suburb.i have tried and it is impossible.

My friends listen for business purposes. Awkward when one of them heard the QPS checking on me when they pulled me over one day.

Thank you - they look beautiful x

It was heartbreaking to stand on the bridge above Allison's final resting place; she was ripped from her children by an evil sob. All the precious times that she will never get to share with her daughters, while her killer is still free.

I hope she is looking down on her girls - shining on them, and they feel her love in the warmth of the sun; and at night as they sleep, watching over them with the angels, keeping them safe.

RIP Allison.

It seems to me that it is illogical to bring into this extraneous and entirely improbable characters, such as bikies, triads, a random stranger, a completely fictitious and unsupported figure such as a mysterious and suddenly cranky 'lover ' of Allison, and weave fabric out of imaginary threads.

Occams Razor is well worth applying in those circumstances. " one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything.'

There are quite enough real and solid entities existing in the matter of Allisons hideous murder without cluttering up the stage with carefully constructed ephmera.

When Harold Holt went missing, "there were many rumours surrounding Holt's death, including claims that he had committed suicide or faked his own death in order to run away with his mistress. The mystery became the subject of numerous urban myths in Australia, including persistent claims that he was kidnapped (or rescued) by a Chinese submarine, or that he had been abducted by a UFO."

QPS have stated that they think Allison knew her killer.

Is there possibly someone else close to Allison that the general public have not been told about? IMO

Just putting it out there folks................

I have thought about this too - but honestly, the way the rumour mill works around here I am certain that this would have come out by now (I mean, if Allison had been seeing someone) - I'm also certain we would have worked out who it was (in the way we worked out TM's identity before media announced it :) ). Am just sure there would have even whispers of some sort.

That said, there have been one or two posters here who mentioned Allison was seeing someone, but this has never been taken further so I think it was probably just a rumour. I haven't heard anything on the local grapevine either.

Sorry, this is only if you meant "someone close" in this context of course!

"Supt Ainsworth said Mr Baden-Clay was staying with his parents and had provided "a version to police in relation to specific matters" about a scratch on his face."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/allison-baden-clays-fading-mobile-phone-signal-used-to-triangulate-her-last-known-location-to-area-spanning-three-suburbs-of-brisbane/story-e6freoof-1226338302828

When I first read this I thought GBC had given the "...version of events..." after the missing person investigation had begun.

But I have always wondered why the police launched the missing person investigation so quickly.

My brother went missing a couple of years ago. We reported it to the police 12 hours after he was meant to return. They asked us to go to the station (they did not come to us) and asked if we had contacted friends, relatives,etc and searched places we thought he may have been. They did not start an 'official' investigation until late the following day.

So, if the police had already been to the BCs residence the evening before and there was no marks on GBC's face, then they arrive early the next morning (possibly only half an hour after you would expect ABC home if she went for a walk at 6am as most 'walkers' would walk for about an hour) and he has a scratch on his face then they would probably act quite quickly.

Might explain some of the '...unspecified observations..." that were reported early on by the police (sorry can't find the link right now).

The way I look at is ...

1. first attending police noticed these "unspecified observations"

2. they reported these to detectives.

3. the house was declared a crime scene

4. a crime scene warrant was called up.

In my opinion for the above to happen it must have been something pretty darn serious for the above to play out because police don't go to these extremes if they don't think a crime has occurred.

Whether or not it was the primary crime scene I've no idea but I do think something VERY serious went down in that house pm 19th April.

My friends listen for business purposes. Awkward when one of them heard the QPS checking on me when they pulled me over one day.

In the indooroopilly area they use digital and these scanners can't listen in on the police broadcasts . Redcliff and Logan and Ipswich and sunshine coast still use analogue and can be listened into with scanners though. :moo:

In the indooroopilly area they use digital and these scanners can't listen in on the police broadcasts . Redcliff and Logan and Ipswich and sunshine coast still use analogue and can be listened into with scanners though. :moo:

Okay, thanks for that. I accept that. I still think it would have been mentioned otherwise tho.

All the pressure that is being put on GBC about the case, imagine the pressure if it was disclosed the police had attended the night before. But again I am sure that there would be an internal investigation where the police who attended would have to explain why they didn't remove one of the BCs for 4 hours.

Yes, that's the right case LauraMars. Here is a useful timeline. http://www.3news.co.nz/Scott-Guy-murder-case-timeline/tabid/423/articleID/206083/Default.aspx

Scott Guy was killed in July 2010, the arrest was made in April 2011. By all accounts the arrest came as a shock to the whole family. I think the accused was interviewed early in the piece, but as he was one of the first on the scene that wouldn't have been unusual. Police may have had him in their sights earlier, but if they did, they didn't let on. There is no reference in any mainstream media that I could find that he was a suspect until he was actually arrested. This all suggests that we can't read too much into what information the police do or do not release in the early stages, nor what any other person does or does not do, in my opinion.

Thanks for that sheldor :)

That is the case I was thinking of, but I obviously had my wires crossed re the suspect/arrest details etc

Supt Ainsworth said Mr Baden-Clay was staying with his parents and had provided "a version to police in relation to specific matters" about a scratch on his face."
Am I the only one who thinks "a version" was a strange phrase for Supt Ainsworth to use?

I have thought about this too - but honestly, the way the rumour mill works around here I am certain that this would have come out by now (I mean, if Allison had been seeing someone) - I'm also certain we would have worked out who it was (in the way we worked out TM's identity before media announced it :) ). Am just sure there would have even whispers of some sort.

That said, there have been one or to posters here who mentioned Allison was seeing someone, but this has never been taken further so I think it was probably just a rumour. I haven't heard anything on the local grapevine either.

Sorry, this is only if you meant "someone close" in this context of course!

Thanks for the feedback, you got my drift perfectly :)

After the perpertrator has been announced by QPS, you can all throw lemon meringue pies at me!

The wife made no statements publicly for 6 weeks after her husbands murder. But she was innocent..Food for thought for those who feel GBC has something to hide for not speaking up publicly
It is not that he has not spoken publicly, he has not made any speech at her funeral service, he did not carry her coffin, he did not thank searchers, he did not attend search command, he did not appeal to catch her killer etc. and on, and on and on ... That seems to have aroused suspicion, along with, declaring the family home a crime scene, the MSM information and Police raid on his parent's home and shed, etc. Sleuths have followed these leads.

... Personally I know four people who listen to QPS scanners and they say they did not hear that police went to the BCs that Thursday.

AUNTY: The public can't listen with these scanners anymore to the police in this suburb.i have tried and it is impossible.

Agreed. Curiouser and Curiouser. Cannot listen to Police scanners in Brookfield anymore. Thanks Aunty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder