Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol So cute! I have just caught up and would you believe am only just about to have dinner? That's what this place does to me.

As for my snippets, well I'd have to say these are rumours, as follows:

This one we've heard before, but I'm posting it because it may carry more weight that it's turned up again (although not necessarily)

I've been told by a friend of mine who knows the wife of one of the policeman on the case that there definitely was an argument at the BC house on the Thursday night, which was reported, and the police did attend. At that stage apparently Allison was OK, and eventually the police left. I was told that this was one of the main reasons police attended the next day and went into action so dramatically and quickly. I believe the original info someone posted was also supposed to have come from the wife of a policeman on the case, not sure if it's the same person or not, make of it what you will. I am inclined to believing it, as in my case I know my friend would not exaggerate or lie, and so unless her friend is lying then ... But you never know.

Also from the same source was that when police were doing their searches, they wanted to seize the contents of a vacuum cleaner dust bag, and NBC refused to give it to them if they didn't have a search warrant. (I'm assuming this was at the NBC house but I dont know for sure)

I think there might have been one other snippet of info, but for the life of me I can't remember it, or maybe there wasn't ... will let you know if I remember anything - sorry this place is wearing me out!

Now for wine and pasta!

PS This could be added to the rumour list - the first one might already be there but I'll go and check tomorrow when i've got some time and update if needed.

Originally posted by Zookyliz
I live close to the BC residence, and a mate of mine was driving past on the night that she went missing and there were cop cars there at 9pm (note, she apparently went missing at 10pm!). My mates sister later told me that when the police door knocked she asked about it and the cops said they were there for a domestic distrubance... and that they were looking for a body (this was about 5 days into her being missing). The domestic distrubance story was mentioned in the first few news stories, but then was taken out - maybe suppressed on request from the police???
All heresay of course
Mind you, I've heard every theory under the sun from the locals - but I trust that this guy wouldn't just make stuff up

Zookyliz posted this 31/5. Thank you Itsthevibe for the added information.

vacuum cleaner bags, ladies (and gentlemen). Lets think:
dirt, mud,glass, fibres, hair, broken household objects, leaves, sticks, grass, bugs, dog hair,........

Even if police did say someone isn't a suspect, it could just be a tactic to lull them into a false sense of security, so that they could then monitir phone calls and emails without the suspect being as careful. But no doubt someone with a lawyer would be warned not to listen too much to what the police say publicly.

So true.....Communication interception helped convict this person.......worth a read

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/murderer-turner-evil-human-being-emily-longley-s-dad-4900252

It seems to me that it is illogical to bring into this extraneous and entirely improbable characters, such as bikies, triads, a random stranger, a completely fictitious and unsupported figure such as a mysterious and suddenly cranky 'lover ' of Allison, and weave fabric out of imaginary threads.

Occams Razor is well worth applying in those circumstances. " one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything.'

There are quite enough real and solid entities existing in the matter of Allisons hideous murder without cluttering up the stage with carefully constructed ephmera.
Thanks TROOPER for your contribution. It reminds us to keep on track with MSM and Police releases. Well said. Needed saying.

everyone is entitled to a hunch but this is all this really is. I feel the public's sentiment which is in stark contrast to your 'hunch' is a little more speculative based.
I cant' for the life of me think how anything would get 'that much out of control' that resulted in her death without GBC being directly involved. There wouldn't be the same emmotion injected into any argument or confrontation involving NBC/EBC & Co and ABC as there would be with GBC.
I also don't believe that there is any more than 1 direct killer. Using brute force alone, it takes a while and alot to kill someone! These people are not seasoned killers.
If what you are saying is to be considered, then at least 3+ people were involved in killing her with there bare hands. It is supreemely unlikely that at least one of them who was present would not try and prevent her from being murdered. I also don't believe that any one of these 3+ people would have walked away without a mark on them.

Are you suggesting also that she perhaps stormed out after the alleged fight and ended up at his parent's place? I don't believe this would have gone completely unnoticed by neighbours either. There has been no reports of any disruptions at BC Senior's house (where the sister was also staying that night we believe??). Nor has there been any reports of any other disruptions at any of the other houses of the participants involved or mentioned so far.

I have no doubt whatsoever that this hunch is not right.

You make a really good point MH - there were no reports of a disturbance at the senior BC's place that night. If there had been a disturbance someone with insider info would have confirmed this.

Is there any way to find out if the BC's had a family trust that Allison was a part of. I remember a friend of mine telling me that her husband and his parents started to get very nasty with her when they separated, because she refused to resign as a director of the family trust. Their trust owned many entities including the business her husband worked in and the home that his parents lived in.
MOUSE DETECTIVE: This is a valid point worth sleuthing. It could just explain a lot of the missing pieces to the puzzle.

Best for police to state it was a blue 4wd and not golden.
Otherwise the defense will argue that the witness (s)was fed the evidence and therefore the witness is not credible.
Ie, when the witness says it was a golden car, the defense can't argue that the witness was swayed by police already describing the cars color.
Does that make sense?

What about this scenario husband , father and mother.
1. Police have already been at house for dv that night .
2. After police leave , dv heats up again and sadly , wife is murdered by husband.
3. Murderer (husband) rings his father for help and mother also hears what has happened. Husband tells them about the whole evening events and the resulting murder . Father and mother faced with son in jail for life , and daughter-in-law dead. They decide that a coverup is their only option to save their son. They need to assist him. The children are having a sleepover and they decide to Leave children home alone and drive to sons home to help. ( take a gamble that it is unlikely theyll wakeup) They both drive in their " golden small 4wd to the husbands house and on the way discuss a plan.
The Plan is hatched at the husbands house, and their only worry is getting caught by police . ( if girls do wake and ring 000 / or neighbours heard murder and ring 000) All 3 have a job. Husband to take body in captiva to hide it near scouts area . Mother and father drive in their car. Father dropped off at roundabout to do spotting ( mother can't be spotter as she would attract too much attention out at night alone) (Need to keep mother and father DNA out of husbands car,and mother can leave quickly with husband if something goes wrong) Mother drives infront of murderer (husband ) so if they drive through RBT she will be stopped he will hopefully be ignored and waved on.
4. Fathers job is alert them if police head out along brookfield rd or moggill rd. Father sits at bus stop as its best view in both directions. ( spotter)
5. Mother and husband drive out to Anstead and finally Dump body at bridge. (2 cars seen)
6. Husband follows mother back to kenmore where she turns off and goes back to her home and to grandkids.
7. Husband picks up father at roundabout and they drive back to murder scene (home ) to cleanup all evidence. Father and son spend next few hours 4am - 7am conspiring and cleaning up.
8. Son rings police .... And tells police his story ( he last saw her when he went to bed at 10pm which was also after the police had been there earlier that thu night)
That's why police so interested in roundabout. The husband, mother and father drove through it so many times that night.
Mother and father are accessories after the fact and husband now needs to clear them. Wanting immunity for them maybe before he will give his statement or gets charged. This is not fact and is written using only my imagination, so don't sue me! :please:
Sounds like an interesting scenario. Always wondered about mumma bear's possible role in it all. It is possible somebody else may have been called to be with the children or may have been present to care for the children in the event that they wake up etc.MOO.

Thank you for your insights. :gthanks:

After the pictures of the car were released in the media, a member told us that the Prado had had an accident with another car before Allison died.

That, IMO, is not an impact with another car..more like a pole...just my opinion

Just another tidbit, air bags are deployed at an impact of 8-15 mph...that is a full head on collision..I would guess they did not go off, even if they did, the car is still driveable until next inspection...

air bags are typically designed to deploy in frontal and near-frontal collisions, which are comparable to hitting a solid barrier at approximately 8 to 14 miles per hour (mph). Roughly speaking, a 14 mph barrier collision is equivalent to striking a parked car of similar size across the full front of each vehicle at about 28 mph. This is because the parked car absorbs some of the energy of the crash, and is pushed by the striking vehicle. Unlike crash tests into barriers, real-world crashes typically occur at angles, and the crash forces usually are not evenly distributed across the front of the vehicle. Consequently, the relative speed between a striking and struck vehicle required to deploy the air bag in a real-world crash can be much higher than an equivalent barrier crash.

There is an interesting case being heard in NZ at the moment. The victim was killed by a shotgun sometime in 2010 (July I think). The way in which it was reported in the media was that it was a real whodunnit and police didn't not seem to have much to go on. A lot of calls were made for help from the public in terms of providing information about certain things, amongst them the whereabouts of some puppies that had gone missing from the victim's shed on the morning of the killing. Anyway, the point of bringing this up is that an arrest wasn't made until 9 months after the killing, and the person charged was his brother-in-law (married to the victim's sister). The prosecution are alleging his motive had to do with conflict and rivalry over the running of the farm they were both involved in (which belonged to the victim's father) and that the accused felt he was being pushed out of the operation by the victim. The accused denies the murder but admits vandalising some property belonging to the victim in an attempt to drive him and his wife from the area. The interesting thing, I think, in relation to Baden-Clay case, is that there was no whisper of any of this in the mainstream media prior to his arrest. So for nine months there was no speculation or suspicion that the general public were aware of about the accused (but that's not to say that there was no local gossip but whatever there was it wasn't readily accessible in any fora that I am aware of). He was a pallbearer at the victim's funeral and was photographed and filmed a number of times when the family were interviewed. The trial is ongoing so there is no outcome on his guilt or innocence but based on the evidence we have heard so far one would have to imagine that the police and family were suspicious of him from the outset. It may be that there will be a similarly long wait for an arrest in the Baden-Clay case, regardless of whether GBC is involved or not.

I am so engrossed in this case, glad you brought it up, and even went and watched on Thursday. If anyone wants to google it, it is Scott Guy case, only started this week for anyone who wants to follow it.

I was going to post on here, and tell people not to panic because there has not been an arrest yet. When someone lawyers up with a top QC, the police have to be so careful to dot every "I", even more so when the suspect isn't talking.
In the NZ case the defendant has probably NZ's top defence lawyer, I have no doubt the police have charged the right man, I did say so long before an arrest was made. but after a day listening and watching the defence lawyer twisting everything witnesses said, I've come out feeling not nearly so confident of a guilty verdict.
All the defence has to do is convince a jury of reasonable doubt.
Sadly these days many cases are simply decided by who has the cleverest lawyer.

The worst thing that could happen is that the police here could feel pressured into making an arrest before they are ready.

Where did this information come that it was a primary family member? Please link to that post. I searched Squizzey1's posts and didn't find where that was stated.

:tyou:

Sorry Kimster, The original post has been deleted, but it is sort of translated in this reply squizzey1 made:.

Thread #18
Page 9
Post #219

06-05-2012, 04:13 PM
linette

Quote:
Originally Posted by squizzey1
Yep one of them. As I said some posts back I have to be careful here. Suffice to say VERY closely related ok

You do not have to answer a question like that anyway. To me it doesn't really matter which of the above.

I remember reading a few news articles on this case Sheldor, but I was under the impression that the police had the brother in law as prime suspect in the early days, and interviewed him quite early on in the scene. I thought they arrested him sooner than 9 months later too, but I could be wrong there sorry.

I am sure it is the same case I am thinking of though, North Island farmers?

Yes, that's the right case LauraMars. Here is a useful timeline. http://www.3news.co.nz/Scott-Guy-murder-case-timeline/tabid/423/articleID/206083/Default.aspx

Scott Guy was killed in July 2010, the arrest was made in April 2011. By all accounts the arrest came as a shock to the whole family. I think the accused was interviewed early in the piece, but as he was one of the first on the scene that wouldn't have been unusual. Police may have had him in their sights earlier, but if they did, they didn't let on. There is no reference in any mainstream media that I could find that he was a suspect until he was actually arrested. This all suggests that we can't read too much into what information the police do or do not release in the early stages, nor what any other person does or does not do, in my opinion.

I also call BS on the police being there the night before, one I have already mentioned which is that there would have been more gossip from locals and it would have been heard by people who listen to scanners. Personally I know four people who listen to QPS scanners and they say they did not hear that police went to the BCs that Thursday

The public can't listen with these scanners anymore to the police in this suburb.i have tried and it is impossible.

Indromum and I placed some flowers on the bridge today, from all of us.

Attachments

• IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 65
Got some good points there Manni. I especially like the one Allison left in the car to go see TM.
I can't help but think if this incident did happen earlier with the DV, how stupid could he be to then murder her, has me a little stumped, as he is and always has been my prime suspect...mmm.. the mind boggles with this case that for sure.

Here's another scenario in my head, what if after the DV incident Allison DOES take off for a walk to calm down and clear her head, GBC gets on the phone to NBC and tells him what's happened, NBC asks where she is now, gone for a walk, so then mumma and poppa bear decide they need to get rid of Allison she is a problem to them all, so NBC is sitting at the bus stop waiting for Allison to come back from her walk, and they get their hands on her.

Hope someone is in :jail: soon!!! And Im positive it will be someone with the last name BC.

ROFL - Loveandlite2012 - you have created a hybrid
i.e. Minni and Mani = Manni

Sorry I couldn't help myself ROFL

Yes, that's the right case LauraMars. Here is a useful timeline. http://www.3news.co.nz/Scott-Guy-murder-case-timeline/tabid/423/articleID/206083/Default.aspx

Scott Guy was killed in July 2010, the arrest was made in April 2011. By all accounts the arrest came as a shock to the whole family. I think the accused was interviewed early in the piece, but as he was one of the first on the scene that wouldn't have been unusual. Police may have had him in their sights earlier, but if they did, they didn't let on. There is no reference in any mainstream media that I could find that he was a suspect until he was actually arrested. This all suggests that we can't read too much into what information the police do or do not release in the early stages, nor what any other person does or does not do, in my opinion.

The wife made no statements publicly for 6 weeks after her husbands murder. But she was innocent..Food for thought for those who feel GBC has something to hide for not speaking up publicly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985