Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback, you got my drift perfectly :)

After the perpertrator has been announced by QPS, you can all throw lemon meringue pies at me!

Ooohh my favourite kinda pie, and I make a great one :)

Supt Ainsworth said Mr Baden-Clay was staying with his parents and had provided "a version to police in relation to specific matters" about a scratch on his face."
Am I the only one who thinks "a version" was a strange phrase for Supt Ainsworth to use?

I agree kiwi...I also think his "version" is a whole lot different to the version police believe is the truth.

The wife made no statements publicly for 6 weeks after her husbands murder. But she was innocent..Food for thought for those who feel GBC has something to hide for not speaking up publicly

Also, the wife of the accused (Anna MacDonald, Scott Guy's sister) was interviewed after the arrest and from memory she said the arrest was as much of a shock to her as it was to everybody else. She also made some comment (I think) about sleeping next to the accused for the previous nine months and there had been nothing that he had said or done that suggested he was involved in Scott's murder.

The other interesting thing was that another person was arrested in relation to the damage done to the victim's property and that information from that person led them to the accused.

Also, a lot of the evidence the prosecutors are relying on are not things that would have been readily available after the killing. For instance, they had to trace the purchase of boots that MacDonald was alleged to have been wearing at the time etc.

As I said in an earlier post, in my opinion this all supports the idea that none of what we (the public) know so far necessarily proves anything in the Baden-Clay case and an arrest could still be a while off.

Okay, thanks for that. I accept that. I still think it would have been mentioned otherwise tho.

No one has reported anything from police scanners at anytime, before or after she was murdered. So it's not strange at all.
And it has been mentioned here many times that police were seen at gbc house earlier that thu night.

Honestly, if he killed her at 10pm. Parents leave around 11pm , they would not arrange a sitter for grand kiddies . They would be worried leaving them , but gosh, they would see no other option but to hope they don,t wake up.
:moo:
I was thinking about TM or OW? Possible?

But then GBC had to go to the cop shop later to get photos of Allison off a computer for the funeral. Doubt it would be the in-law's computer where the photos were. Perhaps Allison's though.

They would definitely have taken the GBC family computer(s) and lap tops, iPads etc from the family home IMO, and that is why GBC had to go and get the photos etc from them. The police would have taken them all very early in the piece I reckon! This is a separate issue from the raid on the BC seniors.

I have thought about this too - but honestly, the way the rumour mill works around here I am certain that this would have come out by now (I mean, if Allison had been seeing someone) - I'm also certain we would have worked out who it was (in the way we worked out TM's identity before media announced it :) ). Am just sure there would have even whispers of some sort.

That said, there have been one or to posters here who mentioned Allison was seeing someone, but this has never been taken further so I think it was probably just a rumour. I haven't heard anything on the local grapevine either.

Sorry, this is only if you meant "someone close" in this context of course!
and further Allison's sister stated at the funeral 'that she supported the family/marriage right to the end' or words to that effect. It was quoted on this forum in an earlier thread.

I was thinking about TM or OW? Possible?

No way would you bring others on board.
Too risky and need to protect all 3.
Parents would never agree to tell anyone else.

I agree kiwi...I also think his "version" is a whole lot different to the version police believe is the truth.

Yes you'd think he would have just said "GBC explained" version indicates more than one theory is possible.
I think Supt Ainsworth is a very smart guy, and if we were able to listen to him directly, rather than through reporters ears, we'd pick up a lot of what he is saying between the lines.

I think I mentioned this way back but it again seems relevant ... a police officer friend of mine who was involved in the initial search (but not the ongoing investigation) told me that yelling and screaming (ie a fight) on the Thursday night had caused the neighbours on either side to call each other out of concern. I'm fairly sure he meant the noise was coming from the BC house and not the screams that were reportedly heard down the road. I have no way of checking anymore, sorry.

I can't stop thinking about GBC in the infamous interview, when asked if Allison was upset and he said "no" then quickly deflected. If this is true about the police attending earlier in the night, then clearly she would have been upset. Sorry but IMO he isn't an honest man (I know I know, doesn't make him a murderer etc etc etc....)

I have thought about this too - but honestly, the way the rumour mill works around here I am certain that this would have come out by now (I mean, if Allison had been seeing someone) - I'm also certain we would have worked out who it was (in the way we worked out TM's identity before media announced it :) ). Am just sure there would have even whispers of some sort.

That said, there have been one or to posters here who mentioned Allison was seeing someone, but this has never been taken further so I think it was probably just a rumour. I haven't heard anything on the local grapevine either.

Sorry, this is only if you meant "someone close" in this context of course!

You can be seeing someone on the side and noone knows about. My ex managed it very well. Not even his best mate knew about it

The way I look at is ...

1. first attending police noticed these "unspecified observations"

2. they reported these to detectives.

3. the house was declared a crime scene

4. a crime scene warrant was called up.

In my opinion for the above to happen it must have been something pretty darn serious for the above to play out because police don't go to these extremes if they don't think a crime has occurred.

Whether or not it was the primary crime scene I've no idea but I do think something VERY serious went down in that house pm 19th April.

And unspecified observations does not necessarily mean it indicated suspicion of GBC's involvement

I agree. That is why I think it might have been someone else that Alison knew - either she contacted, went to see, went outside chance meeting someone she knows seeing her upset

Yes and if the police did attend the house on Thursday night for a domestic, wouldn't GBC be the obvious suspect after Allison's disappearance?

How dumb would you have to be to commit a crime after the police have connected you with domestic violence with the person who ended up missing and deceased?

How many of you are thinking outside the square and considering someone else besides GBC has done this to Allison?

MOO

(Just leaving Occam's Razor at the barbershop for a mo)

I wonder if TM was also suss about Gerard, either before or after finding out Allison was missing (and assumed dead), and whether this is why police have interviewed her several times?

She could have some major dirt on him?

IMOO

Supt Ainsworth said Mr Baden-Clay was staying with his parents and had provided "a version to police in relation to specific matters" about a scratch on his face."
Am I the only one who thinks "a version" was a strange phrase for Supt Ainsworth to use?
Wheres there is smoke, there is fire!

Yes and if the police did attend the house on Thursday night for a domestic, wouldn't GBC be the obvious suspect after Allison's disappearance?

How dumb would you have to be to commit a crime after the police have connected you with domestic violence with the person who ended up missing and deceased?

How many of you are thinking outside the square and considering someone else besides GBC has done this to Allison?

MOO

(Just leaving Occam's Razor at the barbershop for a mo)

'Not I', said the little red dragon!

But if you ask Minni the Minx, it will alternate depending on what day of the week it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice