Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I believed everything That someone was told and repeated on here

Wasn't squizzey 'verified' as in 'insider' by the mod? Doesn't that mean we can believe what he says? Correct me if I'm wrong ....

Well if I believed everything That someone was told and repeated on here

Than we would be back to the blonde haired white gloved person with tattoos etc etc. how is our list of facts coming along was case closed going to pull that together ? Or did I get that wrong? :chicken:

Wasn't squizzey 'verified' as in 'insider' by the mod? Doesn't that mean we can believe what he says? Correct me if I'm wrong ....

Thats what I thought but never mind. they can believe what they want or dont want:banghead:

I think he may have been trying to dot a lot of iiiii's & cross some tttt's without realising he'd come up against one of the best iii dotters & ttt crossers in the QPS.

Inspector Ainsworth....

Baden-Clay case: Behind the scenes

May 03, 2012 12:00AM

THE man who has become the public face of the investigation into the disappearance of Allison Baden-Clay has worked at the highest levels of crime-fighting in Queensland.

A search by The Courier-Mail of the public record reveals Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth worked in Queensland's State Crime Operations and the Australian Crime Commission before being appointed Metropolitan North's regional crime co-ordinator.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/baden-clay-case-the-investigator/story-fn6ck45n-1226345217423

While I have been reading this forum on an off for a number of weeks, I am a first-time poster, so hopefully this works.

Because of the large number of posts I have not read every single one, so I apologise if this has already been raised and I have missed it - is there any possibility that ABC was placed at the discovery site AFTER the waters had receded from the heavy rain of the days before? I can't recall any police statement confirming the body had been in the water for all that time (but I might be wrong). (No offence was intended by this question).

Also, from the article linked to above, the following caught my eye:

"Jacobson Mahony Lawyers ... website says. "We are a referral-based practice, founding our reputation on client satisfaction and outcome, not publicity."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/baden-clay-case-the-investigator/story-fn6ck45n-1226345217423

Who referred GBC?

(Yes, I do know that it doesn't necessarily mean they only take referrals - but it did bring the question to mind).

There are so many questions, rumours and speculation that arise when looking at this case, sometimes it is really difficult to know if my theories have a starting point in fact or fiction.

squizz, don't fear. Obviously some will believe some things and not others. Those of us that have been reading since day 1 know which "rumours" are more believable... i'll take what I can get from you!

Also, although so much we've gathered points to a certain person, he 's acting so strange,I can't help thinking it may be just covering up for someone close to him...? Otherwise why would they say he is no longer a poi? I just don't get it.

Minni, I plan to reread too. It seems like the media made up their minds, and we've run with it. we continuously say how he never responded to the public, when in fact it was a written thank you through his lawyer. Dunno, I myself would be shouting from the rooftops for help!!

p.s. i have a good source on the 5th floor. if the men in white shirts and sunnies come up there would you like to hear about it or should i wait for the media to screw it up?

While I have been reading this forum on an off for a number of weeks, I am a first-time poster, so hopefully this works.

Because of the large number of posts I have not read every single one, so I apologise if this has already been raised and I have missed it - is there any possibility that ABC was placed at the discovery site AFTER the waters had receded from the heavy rain of the days before? I can't recall any police statement confirming the body had been in the water for all that time (but I might be wrong). (No offence was intended by this question).

"Jacobson Mahony Lawyers ... website says. "We are a referral-based practice, founding our reputation on client satisfaction and outcome, not publicity."

Who referred GBC?

(Yes, I do know that it doesn't necessarily mean they only take referrals - but it did bring the question to mind).

There are so many questions, rumours and speculation that arise when looking at this case, sometimes it is really difficult to know if my theories have a starting point in fact or fiction.

Good pont. i dont know whether i posted this or not but if you were totally in the clear and wanted a lawyer to talk to the press etc wouldnt you just talk to a friend who was a solicitor or someone you know who was {and being a re agent he should know a few} instead of some high flying crim lawyer on the coast plus a well know super QC. just my thoughts. sorry if i posted that before, cant remember

He used to be on moggill rd new BBC didnt he ?

He's still in Toowong next to the BBC playing fields. You can see him heading along Moggill Rd on the left on your way into the city.

On another note, it has been reported that GBC said they hadn't been arguing prior to her disappearance?

squizz, don't fear. Obviously some will believe some things and not others. Those of us that have been reading since day 1 know which "rumours" are more believable... i'll take what I can get from you!

Also, although so much we've gathered points to a certain person, he 's acting so strange,I can't help thinking it may be just covering up for someone close to him...? Otherwise why would they say he is no longer a poi? I just don't get it.

Minni, I plan to reread too. It seems like the media made up their minds, and we've run with it. we continuously say how he never responded to the public, when in fact it was a written thank you through his lawyer. Dunno, I myself would be shouting from the rooftops for help!!

p.s. i have a good source on the 5th floor. if the men in white shirts and sunnies come up there would you like to hear about it or should i wait for the media to screw it up?

Me personally....I WANNA KNOW!! Please :)

Oh wow I forgot about Ziggy, did someone light him on fire or something terrible years ago, I recall hearing something.

I thought he would be dead by now, amazing.

yes someone poured something on him and lit didnt they. does anyone know if he is still alive. off the subject i know sorry kimster

Squizzey, what does the verification mean? A couple of people asked about it. Is it that you are a verified local?

sorry about that didnt see post about him being alive before i posted

Wow! Remind to check if its ok to have an opinion on something before I post it.

Squizzey, what does the verification mean? A couple of people asked about it. Is it that you are a verified local?

ask kimpster. not necesasarily a local it basically means you are privy to some info through contacts , family, whatever a i understand. help kimster :moo:

A verified insider is someone who knows the family or immediate friend(s) of someone named in the case in one way or another. It means they "could" be getting true information about the case that hasn't been disclosed in the media. However, their information is only as true as the family/friend who is disclosing it to them.

Who referred GBC?

Hello Wazzie & welcome...

These are a few reports which were posted after Allison's body was found....

May 02, 2012

"Obviously there's been a deal of rain on the Friday night and Saturday, so we've got to examine all that as well ... if the body has washed down to its final resting place or something else happened,'' he said.

The 16ha Tyamolum Scout Campsite has replaced Brookfield Showgrounds as the police command post.

http://www.news.com.au/national/devastated-dad-hires-a-barrister/story-e6frfkvr-1226344210265
--------------------------------

May 14, 2012
Her body was discovered by a passing canoeist, who spotted her lying on the bank of the creek under a bridge.

It is not known whether she had been there the entire time, whether she had been moved, or whether heavy rain in the days before the discovery washed her downstream.

http://www.news.com.au/national/fac...rt/story-e6frfkvr-1226354396834#ixzz1xAcGtmHQ
-------------------------------

I've no idea who referred GBC to that lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans