Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One other thing that strikes me is the fact that they aren't appealing for people who may have seen anything else. Not asking about any unusual cars or people in the area the night or morning of her disappearance. They aren't looking for things they don't already know. They are just looking for witnesses to corroborate what information they already have. And that, to me, means that something significant happened at the roundabout and they want to know if anyone else saw it. I believe that once they have that they will make their arrest.

I doubt they can make any arrest until they have at least the result of the autopsy, which apparently they won't have until next week. (Or a confession, of course.)

I think we are all gonna kill each other and fall off our perches before we get that autopsy result......wah wah wah Next week can't come quick enough.

I wonder what happened to that lovely lady.

I doubt they can make any arrest until they have at least the result of the autopsy, which apparently they won't have until next week. (Or a confession, of course.)
My housework isn't gonna get done any time soon then, is it?

All this deduction we are doing is based on media reports and every media coverage where
I've known the full story, has been full of inaccurate reporting!

I don't know anyone else's thoughts on this but I think the media needs to be cut some slack on this case. I think they've done a great job of keeping this case in the headlines day after day. (and no I'm not affiliated with any media whatsoever)

The only pieces I question are re "what time was Allison supposed to have gone walking" & whether or not GBC "frantically texted friends" that Thurs night.

I've yet to read any inaccurate reporting from when Allison disappeared until now. Everything else that's been reported in the media has been precise & to the point, so why the discrepancies with those two points??

One thing I think we can definitely agree on is that GBC is a suspect and is being treated as one by the police.

A "Crime Scene Warrant" was in affect at the baden-clay home for a few days. If you read the Police Powers and Responsibilities Act, it clearly states that the officer making the application to a supreme court judge must be satisified that a crime scene exists and that there are concerns over the seriouness of the crime, and also that the occupier may tamper with evidence.

So the police turned up and pretty much noticed that the house was a crime scene...there was something there that made it a crime scene, not necessarily the state of GBC's body.

He's a suspect alright, and I can bet that he is the only suspect and all they are working towards is gathering enough evidence to arrest him.

Once all the public attention goes, once we all lose interest, somewhere, somehow he will put a foot wrong and they will be their to catch him.

I think we are all in the long haul here.

This is the post where I read about leaving the hairdresser at 7pm.

so, if she left the haidresser at 7pm with a full day planned for friday, and lots of organising to do, maybe she picked up takeaways on the way home to save time, fed her girls, put them to bed, maybe by 8.30? it just seems strange she would then change into her running clothes in that short span of time instead of showering and getting into her pyjamas if she was just relaxing and watching tv around 9.30 and it was probably nearly bedtime? seems like a waste of time.

One thing I think we can definitely agree on is that GBC is a suspect and is being treated as one by the police.

A "Crime Scene Warrant" was in affect at the baden-clay home for a few days. If you read the Police Powers and Responsibilities Act, it clearly states that the officer making the application to a supreme court judge must be satisified that a crime scene exists and that there are concerns over the seriouness of the crime, and also that the occupier may tamper with evidence.

So the police turned up and pretty much noticed that the house was a crime scene...there was something there that made it a crime scene, not necessarily the state of GBC's body.

He's a suspect alright, and I can bet that he is the only suspect and all they are working towards is gathering enough evidence to arrest him.

Once all the public attention goes, once we all lose interest, somewhere, somehow he will put a foot wrong and they will be their to catch him.

And we have not seen any other homes (apart from his parent's) nor offices searched, we have not seen the media following/photographing anybody else, we have not seen any police request for information about any location of anyone else's vehicle in any particular area, etc.

How long? Just think that there are still forums out there discussing the Madeleine McCann case 5 years after she disappeared!!

In regards to the house being a crime-scene, in which the police wouldn't want evidence tampered with -
Were there accompanying police officers the day that GBC returned to the home to collect more clothes and toys for the girls?

In regards to the house being a crime-scene, in which the police wouldn't want evidence tampered with -
Were there accompanying police officers the day that GBC returned to the home to collect more clothes and toys for the girls?

I believe that was after the crime scene tape had been removed and the police had left the property.

How long? Just think that there are still forums out there discussing the Madeleine McCann case 5 years after she disappeared!!

I won't even dare mention that other case, think Bali..lol.

He left with a washing basket, with what appeared to be barely enough clothing for himself, let alone his daughters......which if they are like most children, need a few changes a day. I wondered what may have been in that basket that we couldn't see.

You cheeky monkeys......Get cracking with your work then....lol

I thought the same thing when I saw the contents in the basket. Barely enough in there for one child. Perhaps there were already enough clothes and toys at his parents'? If police had already searched the house, I'm sure there wasn't much that GBC would have been able to pull out of there that was incriminating.
Probably just a few ordinary items he'd forgotten (I hope).

The problem is anticipation! Not many new things reported in the last couple of days, therefore not many new theories to put forward ... but we wait and wait for justice for Allison.

Re the washing basket, and small amount of clothes, did we see everything from when he arrived to when he left? He may have already got a couple of baskets full. I'm not sure if the footage followed him from start to finish.

Re the washing basket, and small amount of clothes, did we see everything from when he arrived to when he left? He may have already got a couple of baskets full. I'm not sure if the footage followed him from start to finish.

Good point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members