Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:what::fence::what:Nigel Baden-Clay at one time was associated with the Anglican Church, running "Marriage Enhancement" Seminars. Allison attended Kenmore Anglican Church (stated, I believe, by Bev Bell - the Minister who officiated at her funeral at the Anglican church in Ipswich, and also the person who initiated the prayer vigil at The Church of the Good Shepherd - Anglican - in her (Bev's) Parish at Brookfield, next door to the BC home). The only connection with the Baptist Church is IMO that Gerard took the girls to a service at the Ashgrove Baptist Church .... and his brother-in-law is a Baptist minister. ? "Dry" weddings were not uncommon around the time that they were married .... for people of any religion (except Catholic).

he could have said she's out with the girls.. it sounds a bit more convincing..

but IMO i hope the qps is more diligent than that.

I always thought it was strange that Gerard didn't attend that vigil, and none of the rest of the BC clan were reported to have gone either (though I guess the parents could have, and it just wasn't mentioned? doubt it though)

Maybe it was just all too much for them, like saying thank you...

Afternoon all..

Another longtime lurker first time poster!!!
Have been following since thread 1.

Don't have anything new to add.

I was just wondering if the SUMMER INMAN case has been discussed before?

I apologise, I would have posted a link or something but am totally new at this and my I pad.

I find it VERY interesting what lengths some parents will go to in order to help/protect their children!!! What do other posters think. Like I said sorry if this has been previously discussed maybe someone could point me in the direction of the posts... Interesting the mother told the police where to find the body in the end.

Would like to say thanks to the dedicated long time members who have remained determined to find out what happened to Allison.

I must say I can't help but wonder how, whoever did this can sleep at night!!!

I feel sick at the thought of Allisons daughters and what they must be going through now and into the future. I remain hopeful there will be justice for Allison. :moo:

I believe that if the police were called to a DV situation earlier in the evening on the night Allison disappeared it would have been reported and verified.I say this because I use a popular iphone app,freely availablle on the itunes store..it is called Police Scanner.It allows you to (legally) tune into live police radio alerts.There are 12 channels in QLD alone.SE QLD is probably the busiest and most listened to.

Just a thought, The article states that Commissioner Bob Atkinson is taking a 'personal' interest in this case. Should it read that he is taking a 'professional' interest in this case. Remember an earlier rumour on this forum that NBC attended scouting/masonic committees with Comissioner Bob Atkinson? Given this potential association, it would be helpful if the author clarified what he means in this article.

There are freemasons in prison as well.
It could have read Professional because he is.

But
He gave the Daniel Morcombe his own personal promise.
No murder scene.
No weapons.
No body.
Yet he kept his promise.
Commissioner Atkinson, who signalled he wanted the case solved before he retired, praised the work of detectives last night.
"Despite this breakthrough today, a significant amount of work remains to be done. That includes the search of an area of bushland on the Sunshine Coast," he said.
http://www.mako.org.au/danielmorcombe1.html

I believe that if the police were called to a DV situation earlier in the evening on the night Allison disappeared it would have been reported and verified.I say this because I use a popular iphone app,freely availablle on the itunes store..it is called Police Scanner.It allows you to (legally) tune into live police radio alerts.There are 12 channels in QLD alone.SE QLD is probably the busiest and most listened to.

It has been suggested I'm a previous thread that the scanner in the Brookfield area is not available to the public this way :dunno:

I peeped at another forum and they were saying that YouTube news reports on this case were starting to be taken down. It wasn't backed up with any examples. Has anyone seen any evidence of this?

I don't know about YouTube, but I know that some of our links in the Timeline thread are no longer linking to a story = page not found.

What about if it was not DV as such and just screams heard and not sure exactly where they came from. Would this be picked up on police scanner?

Afternoon all..

I apologise, I would have posted a link or something but am totally new at this and my I pad.

I find it VERY interesting what lengths some parents will go to in order to help/protect their children!!! What do other posters think. Like I said sorry if this has been previously discussed maybe someone could point me in the direction of the posts... Interesting the mother told the police where to find the body in the end.

Would like to say thanks to the dedicated long time members who have remained determined to find out what happened to Allison.

I feel sick at the thought of Allisons daughters and what they must be going through now and into the future. I remain hopeful there will be justice for Allison. :moo:

Hello Firesnake & welcome...

This seems the case you referred to...to date I don't recall any discussion of it on here...

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/jun...-inman-suggested-summer-faked-abd-ar-1064501/

I don't know about YouTube, but I know that some of our links in the Timeline thread are no longer linking to a story = page not found.

Some of the links are just broken due to repeated copy & paste...I'll have a peek & ask Kimster if she'll replace them.

I am sure this link would have been posted previously but I haven't seen it here. This video clearly shows where the body was located can anyone capture stills from it and post?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nltYzlLa3bk

This footage shows the stretcher where the body was placed. The actual spot where she was found is further up between the two pylons (as per Makara's still shots).

Thank you Possum,there isn't one in my area either..it is quite annoying.Was just a hunch but still I think someone local would know if they were called in or not..Time will tell.Hopefully not too much longer

Welcome Digitup :cheer: :D

good point you make, but I've been basing my last 20 posts on the police being called out to a disturbance at their home or near it that night!!!!!! so Im going to say that of the couple of hundred of us who post on this forum and other forums or facebook pages....none of us tuned in that night!!!!! although now I must rethink my stance again .....

I am also not in any way smearing any churches...but I have observed where there are those as you mention who take the letter to the extreme in many areas...IMO they use it as an excuse for their behaviour not because of any Christian belief...It allows them in their minds to justify themselves...

Many people still believe the "Adam & Eve" story and what followed. I don't!

If the police did attend the BC residence on the thurs night, why has it not been reported as part of the regular story? I'm not sure why this would be omitted or banned from inclusion?

The police don't have to give everything out to the public. Also, I'm sure they don't want lynch mobs out, esp when kids involved.

Afternoon all..

Welcome Firesnake :D :cheer:

I havent heard of her story..but shall have a look..does it ring bells for you regarding GBC's parents?

I have no doubt these wonderful detectives will not rest until justice is served.....

If the police did attend the BC residence on the thurs night, why has it not been reported as part of the regular story? I'm not sure why this would be omitted or banned from inclusion?

IMO because it would clearly point in one direction only: the husband. They can't do that publicly. But the attendance on Thursday night is just a rumour at this stage (I tend to believe it though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva