Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except if he is called to a star chamber by the Crime and Misconduct Commission where he will have to appear and answer. But we will never know what transpires there.

Yes that seems so, further news today from "Lunch Break" discussion involving Alison Sandy the CM reporter, shows that the rules there have a serious way to limit legal representation in their questioning.......

In my Opinion, this may be the only way to get answers from parties they want to question Rational.

Thoughts?

The "LunchBreak" video has now been returned to front page on Courier Mail...

Baden-Clay immunity rumours

THE LUNCH BREAK: Rumours that major suspect should be given immunity have been denied by top lawmaker.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/

Just for your info, we were warned by Mods yesterday not to discuss her friend.

I remember distinctly thank you CC, cheers do not know why it has come up again by another poster that's all, and I know it is even more trouble for me trying to defend myself as I am extending that conversation....sheeeshhhhh

I think this is speculation from SAF on Aussie crimes, phones can be traced by carriers regardless. Turning of GPS on smartphones just stops any apps you have downloaded tracking you. So IMO this is just another false lead.

Unless they are talking about the GPS located in the car. Didn't some earlier posts suggests that they could be installed, or we're already installed in Captivas and Prados? I suppose like those annoying things that tell you when to turn left!
I think they mentioned that even if they were wiped they could still be recovered even if they had been turned off.

Yes that seems so, further news today from "Lunch Break" discussion involving Alison Sandy the CM reporter, shows that the rules there have a serious way to limit legal representation in their questioning.......

In my Opinion, this may be the only way to get answers from parties they want to question Rational.

Thoughts?

Yes persons appearing before the star chamber can seek advice of their legal representatives, but legal representatives (well not strictly speaking) cannot speak on behalf of clients and can not advice them not to answer.
IMOO

Unless they are talking about the GPS located in the car. Didn't some earlier posts suggests that they could be installed, or we're already installed in Captivas and Prados? I suppose like those annoying things that tell you when to turn left!
I think they mentioned that even if they were wiped they could still be recovered even if they had been turned off.

:floorlaugh: "those annoying things that tell you when to turn left!" - being fairly new to Brisbane, I would have been lost without my annoying TomTom. I think they are wonderful gadgets! IMO.

:floorlaugh: "those annoying things that tell you when to turn left!" - being fairly new to Brisbane, I would have been lost without my annoying TomTom. I think they are wonderful gadgets! IMO.

That's the one. Even the name puts me off!!:floorlaugh:

Yes persons appearing before the star chamber can seek advice of their legal representatives, but legal representatives (well not strictly speaking) cannot speak on behalf of clients and can not advice them not to answer.
IMOO

YES YES YES that is it..wouldn't that be great...like a truth serum effect...maybe

Wondering if GBC, NBC, EBC and TM are protecting TMs son? 5. Can see motive. Hope I am not about to be pelted with veges or stuck in the naughty corner

Motive ??

My son wouldn't do that for me
but he won't copy CD's or download illegally etc etc (he's 22 and has our values instilled)

IMO to make a complete family unit and make TM & GBC sustainable MOO just a long shot

Except if he is called to a star chamber by the Crime and Misconduct Commission where he will have to appear and answer. But we will never know what transpires there.

OOOOOoooooooo just watched the replay Of CM lunch break news interview and they have cut off and NOT INCLUDED the discussion about the "Star Chamber" and the power to question with limit to legal advice......must have been another crack down by someones Big Wig again.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/

Just bumping this one up again...

Seeking, I think that the CMC angle is the immunity/accomplice issues which have been alluded to on Paul Tully's blog.

I wonder if the perjury/contempt comment by Hawkins infers that the potential accused(s) are going to deny everything and be uncooperative or hostile during the court and trial process?

I think the media shyness refers to the fact that the family at the centre of this case have been "media shy". To me, Hawkins' comment infers that there are other skeletons in the closet, not just relating to possible homicide, which have made them extremely reticent to speak to the media. Correct me if I'm wrong Hawkins/anyone?

It would be great to hear from you on these points again Hawkins.

Loving the sunflowers too everyone! :)
THINKING: These are very interesting questions that you put forward here. I look forward to some further clarification as well.

1. How do we know sons age
2. Protecting him from.....what?
3. Everything they throw at you the possums would love lol

1. Heresay 20s
2. If he did it
3. Time to go feed them and. I think I am getting delirious.

1. How do we know sons age
2. Protecting him from.....what?
3. Everything they throw at you the possums would love lol

I suggest we don't include this person in our sleuthing or there will be punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal