Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't post names of innocent people who have nothing to do with Allison's disappearance whatsoever please. When the owners hear from them because they are complaining, it can get ugly around here. :kimsterwink:

Don't post names of innocent people who have nothing to do with Allison's disappearance whatsoever please. When the owners hear from them because they are complaining, it can get ugly around here. :kimsterwink:

Sorry Kimster : ( I thought it was possibly ok due to them holding the same job.

Parkerp
I agree I have just been searching and their must be 10 or more different companies and trusts, keep renaming changing, deregistering etc. all linked to either NGB, Nigelaine or Gerard. In my view it would take a forensic accountant to unravel that lot.

I wonder if part of the capital for the Oasis Finance P/L came from US or German funds prior to the GFC and is somehow locked in to the whole sub-prime collapse. Ie funding institutions calling in the loans, therefor BC etal having to mortgage properties locally at much higher interest rates, or forced to sell at a loss, thereby drying up working capital, hence the C21 business almost folding.

What a pressure cooker environment those people must have created. A rejected credit card at Woollies could well have been the last straw!

I somehow suspect that the business would have collapsed regardless and that this was a major factor in the committing and/or plotting of this heinous crime.
All IMOO

it's where my mind wandered too...I think the 2011 floods was minor compared to how hard they were hit elsewhere and earlier. In my opinion, that may have actually brought them some relief, in the sense, that they could drum up more investment capital with a more transparent believable reason.
Staggering, pressure cooker indeed. It probably worked for them for awhile & when it started collapsing in on them, they just kept gambling, cutting corners, whilst losing even more...
hopefully we're on the right track and I say that, because if there is any evidence of fraud, it can help the police in a few different ways get what they and what we all want, justice for the murder of Allison.

Sorry Kimster : ( I thought it was possibly ok due to them holding the same job.

If you aren't accusing them of a crime and you only use their initials and you need to discuss them for some reason, it's okay.

For example, you could say "XYZ" was on the floor in the real estate office that day and might have noticed if GBC left in a hurry.

That sort of thing is fine.

When someone Googles their name and finds themselves being discussed on a crime website, it tends to make them a tad uneasy.

Like him or not, he certainly has the "crystal balls" to stir things up.

Quote from Paul Tully Blog...

With each small piece of carefully released information, such as the possibility two cars were seen at Kholo Creek where the body was found, the killer must be frantic to speak to any accomplices to refine their story - something near impossible with police wire taps and electronic surveillance certain to be in place.

The time must be just about up for this killer.

The arrest and subsequent trial is likely to be one of the most-sensational ever witnessed in Queensland.

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/allison-baden-clay-d-day-approaches-for.html

What do we want.. JUSTICE for Allison. When do we want it... NOW!

Sorry Karo it is still your word and needs to be verified by being an insider or link/evidence ..........this is a rule here. I mean come on it is not related to the case really and needs some way of basing it to Allison and your mortgages/ownership of houses??????

Berry, I'm not sure that your comments here (in response to Karo advising that while they own numerous houses, they rent for tax purposes), are appropriate. Karo is shedding some light on a question that has arisen on this site numerous times, and that is "Why would a Real Estate guy rent!" I found Karo's explanation quite enlightening, and not in need of any link/evidence. Thanks Karo :seeya:

Originally Posted by coffeechick
Yes, I fully agree with you - but many a murderer has done just what ABC best friend has done - - and a community is often left reeling thinking it was the last person that they would even think of. I am not being unkind in questioning her genuineness just sleuthing away at other factors that may be in the making for all we know that is going on behind the scenes. Like we don't know the full picture - so who can say who the police are really looking at. They too would be looking into the best friend - whether we like it or not - people are murdered generally by those who know them unless it is random attack.

AGAIN you have thrown a rumour at the forum.........no rumours allowed, no other person than a verified POI (GBC only) by our mods is allowed...best not go there again, leave it you are breaking all the rules.

Berry, Again you mention rumours !! There is no runour in the above thread !!!:waitasec:

If you aren't accusing them of a crime and you only use their initials and you need to discuss them for some reason, it's okay.

For example, you could say "XYZ" was on the floor in the real estate office that day and might have noticed if GBC left in a hurry.

That sort of thing is fine.

When someone Googles their name and finds themselves being discussed on a crime website, it tends to make them a tad uneasy.

Oh. Yes, I understand. I am sure I would feel the same way. Apologies again, I just get caught up in it all. :doh:

Rational, your avatar looks like a field of gold. Ironically that was the name of the song played at Allison's funeral.

ETA: All of the sunflower avatars are so beautiful. Well done everyone.

So does curious' avatar and I love the candles by Whitechapel. Well our sewing Circle of Repair will probably come under fire from some of the more macho posters. But that is tough .......! :python:

I think the sunflowers and candles lifts the pages of the thread.

Berry, Again you mention rumours !! There is no runour in the above thread !!!:waitasec:

If you read back on around page 33 one of the mods said the following...

Leave Allison's friend out of this! Unless you can provide a link where is has some knowledge or bears some personal responsiblity in her death - not one more word of any wild speculation! We don't bash innocents here at WS.

AGAIN you have thrown a rumour at the forum.........no rumours allowed, no other person than a verified POI (GBC only) by our mods is allowed...best not go there again, leave it you are breaking all the rules.
I hope you can clear up something for me. You state that GBC is a verified Person of Interest. The last statement I heard/read regarding this sometime back (please don't ask for reference) was that he was 'No longer ' a person of interest. Consequently when police were asked if he was a suspect the Police said "I can't Comment on that" .So technically he is not a POI per say and not a person of interest specifically (as far as the police are allowed to reveal).Can anyone enlighten me? I think in reference to what I say about GBC this should be clarified in light of what you have said. Thanks in advance. :what:

[quote Originally Posted by Fuskier
Afternoon all. It has been alleged that GPS information had been deleted off Mr. Mustard's phone from 9.00pm to 5.00am on the 19th April-20th April 2012. It is believed that this may be retrievable and may be underway as we speak.

www.aussiecriminals.com.au/allison baden-clay/
See latest thread - Post by SAF dated 12/06/2012.
=Curiousasacat;8038750]:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:[/quote]

I didnt know you could do that on a phone? Are they sure it wasn't the Gps from the car??

Watsonian Institute: In some of your earlier posts you linked to articles about defamation, and I got the impression that there's no distinction made between news media and social media - that journalists and councillors and bloggers and forum-posters in Australia are all operating under the same law(s) when they publish something. Is that right?

In Australia, anyone who publishes is certainly operating under the same law, regardless of the publishing platform. This is the case regardless of whether you are a professional writer, such as a journalist or an author, or someone merely posting as a blogger, or randomly posting on forums, or posting on social media sites such a Facebook.

Regarding posting on websites: It's really important to note that under Australian law, defamation laws apply regardless of where the website is hosted. Just because a site is hosted in the US does not mean defamation legislation does not apply. It doesn't matter how people try to interpret the laws regarding defamation on the internet; the law still applies.

It's better to be cautious about the material you post online, rather than go by the "vibe".

If you look over my previous posts, you'll find links for all the information written above.

Cheers

I hope you can clear up something for me. You state that GBC is a verified Person of Interest. The last statement I heard/read regarding this sometime back (please don't ask for reference) was that he was 'No longer ' a person of interest. Consequently when police were asked if he was a suspect the Police said "I can't Comment on that" .So technically he is not a POI per say and not a person of interest specifically (as far as the police are allowed to reveal).Can anyone enlighten me? I think in reference to what I say about GBC this should be clarified in light of what you have said. Thanks in advance. :what:

MG in my post I was saying our MODS will only allow us to talk about GBC as a POI. They passed it as ok, we didn't, QPS didn't.........so in effect :

(this) "verified POI (GBC only) by our mods is allowed"
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members