Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cr Paul Tully
Cr Paul Tully was first elected to Ipswich City Council on 31 March 1979 as the youngest councillor ever elected to the Ipswich City Council in the City’s history since 1860. He is currently the longest-serving member of the Ipswich City Council, having served for 32 years.

He is Chairperson of the Ipswich City Council Planning and Development Committee and the Heritage Consultative Committee, Deputy Chairperson of the Audit Committee, a member of the City Management & Finance Committee, Chairperson of the Information Technology Board, Chairperson of the Springfield Community Facilities Advisory Board, Chairman of Directors of Ipswich City Properties Pty Ltd, Chairman of Directors of Ipswich City Enterprises Pty Ltd and Director of the City of Ipswich Community Fund Ltd.

Cr Tully is Deputy Chair of Ipswich Rivers Improvement Trust, Delegate Local Government Association of Queensland (LGAQ), Member of LGAQ Audit Committee, Queensland Executive Member of the Australian Mayoral Aviation Council, National Secretary Australian Local Government Nuclear Free Zones Secretariat and Director South East Qld Community Telco Limited and is involved with numerous Ipswich community organisations.

Cr Tully is married to Liza and lives in the City of Ipswich with their two children. He has lived in Ipswich for 37 years.

Cr Tully holds a Law Degree from the University of Queensland and is a Justice of the Peace (Qualified). He is a Registered Australian Migration Agent.

http://iconipswich.com.au/developers/more-about-ipswich-city-properties/director-information/

From that perspective, the only facts we have is that she was murdered sometime after having a hair appointment and found under the Kohlo bridge, apparently wearing sports gear. There is another general fact though, which is statistical evidence that in 9 out of 10 cases, the partner is the culprit.

When you think of "means, motive and opportunity", I can see her husband having the opportunity and various means, but we don't know the motive at this stage.

Yes I agree. But even with a motive they have to link the murderer to the crime/crime-scene/body physically .If they can't do that they have to rely on a witness/accomplice co-operating with police ,I would think. I know it all stacks up against GBC but without cold hard evidence I don't think an arrest is likely anytime soon. Hope I'm wrong .IMO

"Information isn't knowledge"
Albert Einstein

From that perspective, the only facts we have is that she was murdered sometime after having a hair appointment and found under the Kohlo bridge, apparently wearing sports gear. There is another general fact though, which is statistical evidence that in 9 out of 10 cases, the partner is the culprit.

When you think of "means, motive and opportunity", I can see her husband having the opportunity and various means, but we don't know the motive at this stage.

IMO there was not one particular motive. From day one this has seemed to me like an argument (over money, infidelity, business problems?) turned ugly. Perp panics and tries to cover up death (with or without help) and IMO would have been arrested much earlier had they not lawyered up. IMO QPS know what happened but want to get more than a manslaughter conviction so they are getting every bit of evidence to prove what happened after Allison's death re disposal (sorry)etc of body. The current roundabout offer of indemnity for accomplice appears to be " a carrot" to the perp. to acknowledge their guilt to ensure a family member is not in danger of a gaol term. IMO.

Hawkins, I hope that your road trip is going well. Thanks for logging in. A few questions:
1. What do you mean by the CMC angle?
2. When you speak of perjury and contempt are you referring to people not speaking the truth in court? What potentially about this case would give it a higher risk of perjury and contempt?
3. Can you explain more about the "media shyness" please? What your statement suggests to me is that their are potentially other charges of a separate nature to murder/ accessory etc. like charges potentially to do with business/ fraud or financial or other type of issues unknown to us....and that perhaps because it is so complicated that the media are potentially "shy" or reticent to report too much.

I also appreciate the sunflowers too....so thank you to those special people who do this on our behalf. I live far too far away to be able to do anything so beautiful.

These are all just my humble questions and thoughts as I await for justice for Allison.

Just bumping this one up again...

Seeking, I think that the CMC angle is the immunity/accomplice issues which have been alluded to on Paul Tully's blog.

I wonder if the perjury/contempt comment by Hawkins infers that the potential accused(s) are going to deny everything and be uncooperative or hostile during the court and trial process?

I think the media shyness refers to the fact that the family at the centre of this case have been "media shy". To me, Hawkins' comment infers that there are other skeletons in the closet, not just relating to possible homicide, which have made them extremely reticent to speak to the media. Correct me if I'm wrong Hawkins/anyone?

It would be great to hear from you on these points again Hawkins.

Loving the sunflowers too everyone! :)

Afternoon all. It has been alleged that GPS information had been deleted off <modsnip>'s phone from 9.00pm to 5.00am on the 19th April-20th April 2012. It is believed that this may be retrievable and may be underway as we speak.

www.aussiecriminals.com.au/allison baden-clay/
See latest thread - Post by SAF dated 12/06/2012.

Originally Posted by possumheart I like the left hand side of the road at the beginning of the bridge going west, but that's just me. Indromum likes the other side.

Cross will go up Thursday with 2 dozen sun flowers......Were is Indromum? :grouphug:

I prefer the other side, you can drive onto the vacant area there and it's safer to put the flowers, or you can also pullover onto the edge of the road before you get to the bridge and vacant area (driving outbound).

It's absolutely beautiful you are doing this. xx

Afternoon all. Don't know whether you have seen this or not as I can't read posts till later this evening, but it has been alleged that the GPS information had been deleted off Mr. Mustard's phone from 9.00pm to 5.00am on the 19th April-20th April 2012. It is believed that this may be retrievable and may be underway as we speak.

www.aussiecriminals.com.au/allison baden-clay/
See latest thread - Post by SAF dated 12/06/2012.

I can never get this danged website to open properly and can never find anything on it.

Thank goodness it is not just me. lol

Perhaps because we aren't registered with Linked In and you have to be to view the full profile? I can see that viewers of that profile also viewed ABC and TM's profiles.

Me too but I find if you just scroll down you can read things - none of the links seem to work but the new stuff is there if you scroll down :)

I still believe there is something strange here -
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paul-dunstan/7/6a/9b6

Curousacacat... I don't understand....can you please explain the link......I must have missed something....sorry.

And also.....Toowong(s)...if you are still reading.....I'm on the fence with you at the moment....your post didn't have a thanks button on my Iphone....and I don't make posts from it.....it is handy to use to keep up with the posts whilst I am waiting for my children etc though.....Sorry!

I have had a look at the link but I must have taken my stupid pills today because I'm not seeing it.
Help?

Hi. Tried to sneak it in. Not sure if it's allowed. Do you have a linkedin account?

GBC's link -
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=28136148&pid=21045018&authType=name&authToken=10A7&trk=pbmap
gerard baden-clay

Principal

Brisbane Area, Australia
Real Estate

Current

Principal at CENTURY 21 Westside

Past
President at Kenmore and District Chamber of Commerce
Director at AREP - Astute Real Estate Personnel
Vice President at Brookfield State School P&C
see all

<modsnip>

Just seems a strange connection?? Of course it could be all innocent?
Not sure??

Moo

That is beautiful! I took a field to represent a lot of people who believe that Alisson should have been able to be there when her daughters have babies and share in their joy at being a mother, and she was denied that.

Rational, your avatar looks like a field of gold. Ironically that was the name of the song played at Allison's funeral.

ETA: All of the sunflower avatars are so beautiful. Well done everyone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6n-_LuIzac"]Eva Cassidy - Fields Of Gold Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee