Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Crime News: Baby Azaria Chamberlain's Death Certificate today amended to read: Death by Dingo. It has taken 32 years for this case to be resolved.

Latest Crime News: Baby Azaria Chamberlain's Death Certificate today amended to read: Death by Dingo. I has taken 32 years for this case to be resolved.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116881"]'Dingo Ate My Baby' Case Reopened-UPDATE-Coroner: Dingo DID take the baby - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you all have concerns or questions about a post, its best to pm a Mod so it doesn't disrupt the thread.

:tyou:

From webcast: Attourney General rang Alison Sandy last night re: Paul Tully blog.
Discussion about the meaning of 'immunity'. Discussion of whether there is a 'prime suspect' and about the thought there is an accomplice.
Saying Paul Tully wants a resolution. Being discussed nation wide.
Discussion about 'Star Chamber' and that if it is involved we wouldn't know ...
#thelunchbreak on twitter.
Talking about facebook statement from brother in law ... AS says she imagines the details of death will be harrowing when information is brought to light.

From webcast: Where were the girls? AS says only GBC knows but girls had planned to attend a slumber party on Friday, not sure if they attended.

For the present, whatever the truth turns out to be, we need to remind ourselves that GBC has the enormous responsibility and challenge of being a sole parent of three grieving children.

Unfortunately, the more he is criticised and condemned, the more the children will suffer.

This happens often in family breakdown situations where the supporters of one party criticise and condemn the other party. It makes parenting so much harder and it impacts severely on the children - I have experienced this myself.

I have long said that if one cares about the children, one supports the parent/s. Sadly it is complicated in this situation because the mother has been murdered and suspicion falls heavily on the husband.

The sooner this is resolved the better for the children whatever the verdict.

From webcast: Left front bumper: don't know if it happened before she went missing.

From webcast: How did she get to Kholo Bridge? Dumped or washed? (not clarified by police yet)
More about screams around Brookfield not necessarily close to GBC house dogs around Anstead after midnight.
Speculation isn't optimal for police and online discussion is part of society today (said Alison Sandy).

Seems like we have a record attendance on here, I am wondering if a little poll is possible.

Hit "Thanks" if you are a "fence sitter" ie NOT certain who the killer was.

(For the record I am a "fence sitter".)
I'm a fence-sitter too, but I think that "fence sitting" is a less-than-ideal way to describe it :)

"Fence sitting" makes it sound like someone is just unwilling to make a decision - but when there's not enough information to weigh things up properly, we should be unable to make a decision.

Other ways to describe "fence sitting": being impartial, fair, just, open-minded, curious, and not prejudiced.

Today we built a yellow cross to take out to the bridge.... Still looking for sunflowers...maybe tomorrow.

You can probably get them from the Rocklea flower markets, open until 3pm each weekday, and 1pm on Saturdays.

Ive changed my avatar too, these are 'Teddy Bear' variety sunflowers, I love them because they are very lush and look even more sunny because they don't have the dark centre. They are usually readily available at the markets if you wanted to use them.

Also from CM Webcast: Alison Sandy was also asked if she believed the longer this goes on, the lesser the chances of solving this murder, to which AS replied she didn't think so, she believed QPS are just dotting i's and crossing t's at the moment.

I'm a fence-sitter too, but I think that "fence sitting" is a less-than-ideal way to describe it :)

"Fence sitting" makes it sound like someone is just unwilling to make a decision - but when there's not enough information to weigh things up properly, we should be unable to make a decision.

Other ways to describe "fence sitting": being impartial, fair, just, open-minded, curious, and not prejudiced.

I see is as "undecided" for whatever reasons.

You can probably get them from the Rocklea flower markets, open until 3pm each weekday, and 1pm on Saturdays.

Ive changed my avatar too, these are 'Teddy Bear' variety sunflowers, I love them because they are very lush and look even more sunny because they don't have the dark centre. They are usually readily available at the markets if you wanted to use them.

Love the avatars unfortunately I don't have a clue how to get an avatar apart from the ones on the site. I know I am a bit behind the times!:what:

Thank you for that...Paints not dry yet......dog walked on the paint lid and then took off inside.... Now have bright yellow log coat Chihuahua.
We can go via Rocklea to get the sunflowers.

For those people that have been to the bridge, where is be best place to put the cross?

Love the avatars unfortunately I don't have a clue how to get an avatar apart from the ones on the site. I know I am a bit behind the times!:what:

I googled sunflowers avatar and then put in the address for a single avatar I found in the url section of the avatar thingy on WS.

I try to look at this whole thing from the eyes of a juror.Based on what I have read and observed so far I could not in all conscience say 'Guilty" GBC :fence: beyond a reasonable doubt.Everything I have read so far is here say and circumstantial.Does that make me a fence sitter?? If it does I'm OK with that.

Isthevibe, I chose three, one for each of the girls..

That is beautiful! I took a field to represent a lot of people who believe that Alisson should have been able to be there when her daughters have babies and share in their joy at being a mother, and she was denied that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member