Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's very telling that he has taken the time to come out and make a statement in the press. He could have just ignored Paul Tully's blog. How many times have we heard of high power figures who claim not to know, but it is later proven their office/staff did know? Do they want this case put to bed quickly hence he is instigating DPP to approach him now?

hmm, very interesting in my opinion also.. (I also wondered if he's putting it out there 'he's not aware'..because yes secretely things have been spoken about, but as yet its not gone through and they don't want perp thinking there is actually anything to the claims)...

:eek:fftobed: catching up..but sleep beckons..

This information comes from a disgraced former-MP, Michael Johnson. He was ousted from his seat, and from the Liberal Party for dishonestly dealing with party funds ... and reputedly branch-stacked to get endorsement in the first place: he was never very popular in Liberal Party circles. He was always a publicity-seeker and coat-tail clinger of people he perceived as important. IMO this statement is a way for him to get his name back in the media.

He and GBC would be two of a kind - ambitious, constantly networking, publicity seeking and lacking much substance. That Johnson thought GBC would make a good politician is a very poor recommendation indeed - IMO.:moo:

I agree, and at the time I posted somethig along these lines. Michael Johnson wasn't very popular within his own party, let alone with local voters. His recommendation means very little.

I respect that and i respect people may like him.....But I have known men with varied degrees achieved in the late 70s-80s, who have drunk so many bourbons/beers/wines between then and today, that it wouldn't mean a darn thing that they have these credentials.

I dont understand why he is blogging on his own site about Allison's death. Law Enforcement is not his purpose. I can understand he would have an interest in the case, like anyone living in the area....It is just not his place to be putting information out to the public.....As the other dude said "He isnt a journalist"

BBM.

With all due respect Willough, aren't you and I and everyone else here at Websleuths doing exactly the same thing? We are putting information out to the public (six out of eight Google alerts today all pointed to Websleuths). Paul Tully has the luxury of blogging on his own site while we are guests on this (paid for) Websleuths forum. I say good on him.

MOO.

what will weigh heavily against Gerard is his failing to stop the search and his arrogance in assuming she was dead when she was dumped.. the law will take the position that she may have been alive and rescuable, but not after 11 days of searching, had he owned up to where she was. It will not take for granted that Gerard is capable of discerning death, authorised to pronounce death and capable of the fine judgement required. And will argue that his judgement on that was for his own convenience..

which of course, brings up a whole other horror..

I hope you're not alluding to something Hawkins alluded to about half way through these threads. That the details of Allisons death would be something that would be very, very hard for jurors to hear.

Re : Paul Tully....the only thing I can think, is that he knows the media cant dish out the info, as they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. He isnt a journalist, so isnt bound by newspapers being fined, like the poor journo's are..and he is getting it out there to people.

Doesnt mean, I trust him.....But it sure is a possibility and is within the realms of a comprehendable thing to do......and darn kind, if it is the case.

He could sure probably get into the poo and harm his own reputation, if his sources are wrong....But, if he is putting it on the line for Allison......How admirable :)

Well said.

Does anyone know roughly how much the damage to the Prado is likely to be? Just wondered if Allison or Gerard reported the accident to the Police. It is a requirement to report an accident if the damage bill is greater than $2500.

MIght make interesting reading. Well it was like this ..... in the early hours of 20th April, XYZ was driving the Prado and following me in the family Captiva. My wife was lying down in the back of the vehicle .......

http://www.legalaid.qld.gov.au/legalinformation/carsanddriving/Pages/Caraccidents.aspx

PT no doubt has friends in all sorts of places, but is not bound by the "ethics" ha! of being a practising lawyer.

I see him as the leak we have to have. Who knows, perhaps the CM are leaking him info? As their hands are tied to a large extent.

So Paul Tully would be the drip that's feeding us? :floorlaugh:

Sorry. :blushing:

fraud playing a possible part in this...
very possible in my eyes

How much research has been done into 'WOTS - WORLD OF TOP STEP PTY LTD'? (set up in May 2001)

I noticed the business address was updated 16/11/2011 from postcode 4066 to 4068

I noticed the latest document lodged with ASIC was this year on the 8th Feb, 'Change to conpany details' - not willing to pay to see it, could be nothing (just a change to a company members address details). I think I'll stop here, I'm sure a list of members/directors has already been requested by those in charge of this investigation, could be very telling.

Please let me know if I am rehashing if you have already covered this topic.

BTW has anyone suggested that Allison may not have been dead when she was placed in the car. A fight could have resulted in her suffering a serious head injury with internal bleeding. Perhaps initial thought best to rush to nearest major hospital - would Rafting road be the fastest route? Gave out blood curdling screams on the way ( I know this is what can happen with a bleed on the brain) Then she dies and panic sets in - what to do now - which way to go etc etc. Go get help from parents, TM, someone else? JMO

sorry all, ignore my earlier post.
I used the search function and searched further on all the entity types that can be related back to the Baden-Clay clan. I thought I'd find one or two, maybe 3. what a mess. Certainly raised some red flags for me.
Working in the superannuation field, the rumoured $600k death benefit, seems highly doubtful for many reasons (her age, her current working status, etc). If she was that over insured & her superannuation fund didn't require for her to meet a work means test, then I'm confident that insurance amount + the balance of her super savings will be paid into a trust for the children. However (my opinion only), this will be handled by the public trustee & all interested parties for polar opposite reasons will request the funds be deposited into the trust already set up for the three girls.

The other site has a lovely photo gallery up this morning which has a few photos I've never seen before that have got me wondering. The river bank ones are very interesting to this case.

Cheers!

- He is the husband of the victim (statistics)
- He was at the house at the time of her alleged disappearance from the house
- He was allegedly the last one to see her alive

- he stood to gain financially from Alisson's death
-Alisson stood in the way of his ongoing relationship with TM
-Alisson's ethics and integrity were preventing him from making further dodgy deals involving NGB EGB and TM to try and save public face in his business.

All IMOO

what will weigh heavily against Gerard is his failing to stop the search and his arrogance in assuming she was dead when she was dumped.. the law will take the position that she may have been alive and rescuable, but not after 11 days of searching, had he owned up to where she was. It will not take for granted that Gerard is capable of discerning death, authorised to pronounce death and capable of the fine judgement required. And will argue that his judgement on that was for his own convenience..

which of course, brings up a whole other horror..

Trooper you are very very amazing. I will look out for your posts now. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hi everyone! Paul Tulley will be speaking to 4bc radio Brisbane (1116am) within the next hour about his blog about this case - just heard, could be interesting.

Hi everyone! Paul Tulley will be speaking to 4bc radio Brisbane (1116am) within the next hour about his blog about this case - just heard, could be interesting.

To be honest I wouldn't put much weight on what Paul Tully has been writing, he is a career councillor there is a possibility he is using the case to lift his public profile, he may be eyeing off a run in next years federal election. I personally take most of what he says in regard to the case with a grain of salt.

CC, I really have no idea what type of fraud it could be. I don't know how these things work, having never been involved in fraud/embezzlement. It just seems to me that there is and has been so much talk about money etc. that my hinky metre started going off. Another member mentioned something a while back that started me thinking about Allison reporting 'something' but before it was acted upon she was dead.

All a bit cryptic I know.

Trust money perhaps? Not sure how real estate finances work, deposits paid, etc, but seeing that only close family members were participating in the dealings at the specific franchise, might make it easier to squander trust money? Just thinking out loud.

You can listen to it online .....on the side of front page.."On Air Now"

It could be Greg Cary Paul Tully will speak to...

http://www.4bc.com.au/

This is exactly the problem with our legal system. Just because someone kills another one in the heat of an argument, should NOT receive a lesser sentence. Killing is killing! Manslaughter sentences are way too linient IMO!

But it surely could not be possible for GBC to be charged with manslaughter after such a long and deceptive coverup. If he had called the police immediately after the "heat of the moment accidental death" then I would accept manslaughter, but he lost that chance the second he started trying to save his own skin. IMO

The other site has a lovely photo gallery up this morning which has a few photos I've never seen before that have got me wondering. The river bank ones are very interesting to this case.

Cheers!
Thank you ROYSTER. Those photos of under the bridge are the best I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member