Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new thought here and sorry if it has been posted already.
From the ‘Queensland Times’
Her Ipswich cousin Leah Moore said the family had united to raise money for the girls. "Allison's dream was to send the girls to Ipswich Girl's Grammar School so that's our aim, to ensure they do," Ms Moore said.
"Allison was there for other people so we want to be there for her and do what we can for her girls because I know that would be her number one priority; making sure they're okay."
http://www.qt.com.au/story/2012/05/26/allison-always-wanted-ipswich-for-her-girls/

Allison’s number one priority was her girls and her dream was to send them to a private high school. The current cost today to send three children to the desired private school calculates to approximately $199,764 in school fees alone. That does not include uniforms, text books, school trips, boarding, etc.
Only one way to hurt a strong woman is by hurting her children. Where was the money for their education coming? A smart girl like Allison would have budgeting from the start. IMHO

It can be turned on and off on an iPhone, and the records deleted easily. But if this information is true, then Mustard would have to be clown to cough up info in this fashion.

I think this is speculation from SAF on Aussie crimes, phones can be traced by carriers regardless. Turning of GPS on smartphones just stops any apps you have downloaded tracking you. So IMO this is just another false lead.

Dear Direct, this sentence was the most disturbing CCh wrote.....read it again, it states what she thinks the best friend has done:

"but many a murderer has done just what ABC best friend has done - - and a community is often left reeling thinking it was the last person that they would even think of."

So that was scary and not allowed and our Mods would be furious sleuthing a best friend as a person who has done it.... see what I mean.

Sorry for your misunderstanding xx

I think the point was that - many a Murderer will sometimes do what ... has done i.e. "act lovingly towards the deceased, make a show of emotion, constantly be at the police site, be of comfort to the deceased's family. The message in the post was that because a person "has done" these things, doesn't make them innocent. (and of course - doesn't manke them guilty). I understood that this is what the post meant, and the underlying message was that all friends/family/acquaintances would have been 'looked at' till 'ruled out'.

I think the post was trying to suggest that we should all keep an open mind. (Unfortunately, my mind is made up :floorlaugh:)

aahhh but did he realise that ?

Maybe not, we will have to see, I would think though if his phone had been traced and it was traced anywhere near where alision was found, he would have been questioned far more substancely and maybe even have had to supply a statement as to why his phone was in the area. It has been reported he has made no statement. Obviously this is OMO but I just think the gps thing is unlikely.

Berry, I'm not sure that your comments here (in response to Karo advising that while they own numerous houses, they rent for tax purposes), are appropriate. Karo is shedding some light on a question that has arisen on this site numerous times, and that is "Why would a Real Estate guy rent!" I found Karo's explanation quite enlightening, and not in need of any link/evidence. Thanks Karo :seeya:

My apologies to Berry and thanks to you for addressing this, I have only just seen this and can't find where I wrote this but yes, it was about why GBC would rent and addressing why he may not be penniless. It can also be because you might want to live in a particular suburb but cannot buy a house there, either because it is too pricey or maybe waiting for one to be built/become available.
There is a lot of speculation about their financial situation.

Gotcha....So the mods verify who is a POI ? Thanks :waitasec:

On first page of this thread...from one of the mods posts...

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another

My apologies to Berry and thanks to you for addressing this, I have only just seen this and can't find where I wrote this but yes, it was about why GBC would rent and addressing why he may not be penniless. It can also be because you might want to live in a particular suburb but cannot buy a house there, either because it is too pricey or maybe waiting for one to be built/become available.
There is a lot of speculation about their financial situation.

A poster who had access to the R/E database did several searches under GBC, NBC and EBC names and there are no properties in Qld in their names (if I remember correctly). I believe someone identified one property in Allison's name, but was not sure if it was the same Allison, because it had a middle name and we don't seem to know her middle name (or something to that effect). I can't recall if that property was current or it had been owned by her in the past.

A poster who had access to the R/E database did several searches under GBC, NBC and EBC names and there are no properties in Qld in their names (if I remember correctly). I believe someone identified one property in Allison's name, but was not sure if it was the same Allison, because it had a middle name and we don't seem to know her middle name (or something to that effect). I can't recall if that property was current or it had been owned by her in the past.

Was that the Withcott one? Or was Withcott ex-BC? I can't remember.

Maybe not, we will have to see, I would think though if his phone had been traced and it was traced anywhere near where alision was found, he would have been questioned far more substancely and maybe even have had to supply a statement as to why his phone was in the area. It has been reported he has made no statement. Obviously this is OMO but I just think the gps thing is unlikely.

This iS truly interesting considering the comments made by some posters earlier in the threads who were only here for a few hours/days who kept saying that 'finding the phone is critical'. Maybe Alisson's phone was taken with her to to the place of her murder in the car, and only thrown out later? There was a certain phone phobia in those posts.

Apparently they had a or some properties on the Gold Coast, heavily mortgaged, and these may have been in either Qld or NSW (ie Tweed Coast or somewhere like that) but these were sold and a mortgage taken out on the NBC property in Durness St.

No matter what QPS want to question him about, they do not have the power to do it. He can remain silent for ever (even during a trial) if he so chooses. It was explained to us by our legal eagles here on the forum (like Hawkins, etc.).

No matter what QPS want to question him about, they do not have the power to do it. He can remain silent for ever (even during a trial) if he so chooses. It was explained to us by our legal eagles here on the forum (like Hawkins, etc.).

Except if he is called to a star chamber by the Crime and Misconduct Commission where he will have to appear and answer. But we will never know what transpires there.

Was that the Withcott one? Or was Withcott ex-BC? I can't remember.

There was some discussion in these posts about Withcott...seems it was in the name Clay...the "Baden" was added later.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7949475&postcount=1086"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11[/ame]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7949475&highlight=Withcott#post7949475

On first page of this thread...from one of the mods posts...

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another

This is the important part of the statement. This forum has speculated on many, including NBC and EBC. It's an interesting aside. I think the only difference between speculating and accusing is to use IMO and state that your comment is speculation, then OK to mention by initials etc.

This is the important part of the statement. This forum has speculated on many, including NBC and EBC. It's an interesting aside. I think the only difference between speculating and accusing is to use IMO and state that your comment is speculation, then OK to mention by initials etc.

I think it's more in the wording, like "what if XYZ did killer her?", which is different to say "XYZ killed her".

Is this pick on Berry arvo? We cannot imagine what the person said I read it like it was and scared me that someone could actually say that on a public forum Detect.

There was no "Murderer will sometimes". I read "a Murderer will do what ABC best friend has done". You misread it it your misunderstanding, just accept it.

And I do not think that slander is a laughing on the floor matter.....it scared me.

Just for your info, we were warned by Mods yesterday not to discuss her friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321