Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel another long story coming up...just to break the cycle, so to speak..

Article just in CM re Paul Tully's blog being blasted by a judge and issue of request for immunity rejected by QPS as not true. Sorry cannot link will be up on CM website soon.
Had to check!!

Paul tully just makes my blood boil!!!!

Thankyou Willough for the loving advice. Lol. Took three attempts to get it done xxxxxx

Whilst that sounds a good law - I would hate to see it brought in - it is a double edge penny - it would work for some cases only. The every day Joe should be able to hire a lawyer anytime they feel the need to ... whether it be before they are charged or after. . It is our right in living in a free country. I know I would want the right to have someone there whilst I was being questioned on anything. - the police have been known to get it wrong and to twist things around. I would be greatly surprised if that law was ever passed.

I was thinking changes to DV laws ... more serious charges, penalties, etc.

Thankyou Willough for the loving advice. Lol. Took three attempts to get it done xxxxxx

85.gif

Just because there is a possibility of a conspiracy doesn't mean there is any conspiracy but it also doesn't mean that there is not (if that makes sense). This is where people can appear innocent purely by dent of people labeling the accusers conspiracy theorists and nuts. Sometimes it's spot on. Other times it's not. All I'm saying here is it is a possibility that those involved may call on assistance from higher places. They certainly have the connections to do so. Whether that assistance is granted is another matter entirely.

That theory is interesting:

"They certainly have the connections to do so"

Wonder how? You must have a miracle explanation.....

IMO Not with our Police Commissioner in the bullseye of the public now honey pie.....:denied: :whistle: :tsktsk: :slap:

Sometimes I feel cynical and sarcastic so I walk away for a bit :candle:

Don't walk away for too long possum heart... We need u here. Please don't let the turkeys get u down.. :please:
You, and all the regulars who care so deeply and continue the vigil are worth your combined weight in gold.
I come here to be reminded that, no, she is not forgotten. Look, I knew Al, as I can tell some of you here did as well. But just don't feel right answering lots of questions about what I 'know'. Because the short answer is this. Nothing -that is of any bloody use. All I know is she was bloody gorgeous, sweet, funny, down to earth. And now she's gone. And it just sucks. And we feel like a bunch of bloody mushrooms out here, left in the dark and fed (tiny bits) of bull##it. We do our best as local Mums to hover around the girls and do our small bit and grit our teeth as we try, try to not let our mind go THERE too often, to the sadness and horror of what they might yet have to face. We face our own kids as they try to make sense of the entirely senseless..
When, when will we get justice for her? It's just wrong.
Sorry guys. Get's a bit much sometimes.
Vale Al. She was tops.
Might just go back in my little lurky box now.... somehow easier there.
But don't stop. Just maybe stop yucky terms, ok..?(not possum heart! and not the old-timers; you are all fab and doing a stirling job, each in ur own special way!!) I think you know the yucky phrase. Totally see it was unintended. But maybe that's the point? Be a little mindful. Sore hearts around.
X

I agree mate thats why if there is even a hint of 'assistance' then people power needs to rain down on all concerned...

.....Because it affects the consciousness of all in community to see a mother murdered.........:rocker: Greg.

:jail: Only for this crime..............

Time for quick post only. I hear that this investigation is going very well. Loads of evidence to reconcile and check. More than just homicide offences to check which partly explains media shyness. The immunity and CMC angles seem unlikely to me but certainly possible. Am expecting high risk of perjury and contempt when trial is on. Sunflower thing is so life affirming to hear of. All MOO.

I note that you use the term 'homicide offences' - plural. As there is only one homicide - Allison's, that we know of, then this must mean that more than 1 perpetrator is to be charged with homicide such as 5 homicide offences against 5 perpetrators.

now that Rational has encouraged me, ....

one of the first jobs my friend went on, was as nusto as it gets.. out the back of Hay, way out the back, this bloke wakes up, and he hears his car being started.. he was very attached to his car, and it riled him, he said.. so he picked up his archery equipment, loaded it up and fired it into the darkness. He heard a scream, and a thump, and the car stops, footsteps running, THEN he calls the police.

So the police haul in the S@R blokes, the mission is to find one bloke with an arrow stuck in him.. not a thing you see everyday, even in Hay..

Dawn comes up, and lo and behold, a figure is seen limping down the main street of Hay, half an arrow sticking out of his leg.

And this chap says, quite seriously.. ' its not an arrow, its barbed wire'... the S@R blokes draw on his leg in biro the actual outline of the arrow head still embedded , you know the rest, the judge gave him 2 years.

( has the arguing stopped yet? ) ....

Don't walk away for too long possum heart... We need u here. Please don't let the turkeys get u down.. :please:
You, and all the regulars who care so deeply and continue the vigil are worth your combined weight in gold.
I come here to be reminded that, no, she is not forgotten. Look, I knew Al, as I can tell some of you here did as well. But just don't feel right answering lots of questions about what I 'know'. Because the short answer is this. Nothing -that is of any bloody use. All I know is she was bloody gorgeous, sweet, funny, down to earth. And now she's gone. And it just sucks. And we feel like a bunch of bloody mushrooms out here, left in the dark and fed (tiny bits) of bull##it. We do our best as local Mums to hover around the girls and do our small bit and grit our teeth as we try, try to not let our mind go THERE too often, to the sadness and horror of what they might yet have to face. We face our own kids as they try to make sense of the entirely senseless..
When, when will we get justice for her? It's just wrong.
Sorry guys. Get's a bit much sometimes.
Vale Al. She was tops.
Might just go back in my little lurky box now.... somehow easier there.
But don't stop. Just maybe stop yucky terms, ok..?(not possum heart! and not the old-timers; you are all fab and doing a stirling job, each in ur own special way!!) I think you know the yucky phrase. Totally see it was unintended. But maybe that's the point? Be a little mindful. Sore hearts around.
X

You come on out of your box whenever you want.....and if you are much more cozy staying in that lurky box.....that's cool too hon. Sorry for your loss xxoo

I note that you use the term 'homicide offences' - plural. As there is only one homicide - Allison's, that we know of, then this must mean that more than 1 perpetrator is to be charged with homicide such as 5 homicide offences against 5 perpetrators.

I assumed he meant either the offence of murder or the offence of manslaughter, in varying possibilities of numbers of course.

me too!they are very powerful, world wide and really do look after their own. i have heard of cases being thrown out of court, years ago, where the accused is a freemason and the judge is one also.

Rumour until you have link thanks

now that Rational has encouraged me, ....

one of the first jobs my friend went on, was as nusto as it gets.. out the back of Hay, way out the back, this bloke wakes up, and he hears his car being started.. he was very attached to his car, and it riled him, he said.. so he picked up his archery equipment, loaded it up and fired it into the darkness. He heard a scream, and a thump, and the car stops, footsteps running, THEN he calls the police.

So the police haul in the S@R blokes, the mission is to find one bloke with an arrow stuck in him.. not a thing you see everyday, even in Hay..

Dawn comes up, and lo and behold, a figure is seen limping down the main street of Hay, half an arrow sticking out of his leg.
And this chap says, quite seriously.. ' its not an arrow, its barbed wire'... the S@R blokes draw on his leg in biro the actual outline of the arrow head still embedded , you know the rest, the judge gave him 2 years.

( has the arguing stopped yet? ) ....

Ah that story and my nightcap of Laphroaig has made me very sleepy! Good night mon amis!

I took it to mean that homicide was the tip of the iceberg.......so much cold ice underwater to come.

If I had a son, I would NEVER send him to scouts. Groups, that are gender specific, are IMO fostering the idea that the male gender is somehow superior. Plenty of history of inappropriate behaviour against boys too! IMO.

It's not gender specific anymore.....My daughter did scouts for about 6 months. I didnt like it though, never felt comfortable with her going off with all the men.....Our scouts only had men working there. They often went to places about an hour away from home and id ask if I could come and they would discourage it.....Yet always seemed to find it ok if the dads went....I was a bit bleugh about it :(

Thankfully my son wants to join the local "juniors" offered at out local fire brigade. Hubby is involved there and the guys I know well and feel comfortable with....WHEW

Seems like we have a record attendance on here, I am wondering if a little poll is possible.

Hit "Thanks" if you are a "fence sitter" ie NOT certain who the killer was.

(For the record I am a "fence sitter".)

If I had a son, I would NEVER send him to scouts. Groups, that are gender specific, are IMO fostering the idea that the male gender is somehow superior. Plenty of history of inappropriate behaviour against boys too! IMO.

Are you kidding? Have you seen scouts these days? They are boys and girls. My son used to go to scouts and cubs to meet girls because he went to an all boys school! Not sure about guides though, think they are still for girls. Actually the son's scout master was head of some paedophile police task force. Only found that out later.

I feel like I'm going MAD! What's going on in here....is everyone on the turps tonight? Mean and cruel and spiteful and nasty and sarcastic...and...and....but I guess it happens in the best of families! My beloved Greg has started SHOUTING!! Perhaps we're all just stir crazy from the wait. I like to speculate on who people might be, what they might do and where they might live, and was feeling a kinship with Trooper when he mentioned poor old Mr Darbeyfield (one of my favourites - the best marriage between a book and a movie ever!) when lo and behold he/she mentions that 20 year old's murder and this is 'local' to me! (Twilight moment.) Then I've been (seriously) contemplating whizzing down to Melbourne and shouting Willough a weekend away at Brookfield where we'll arrive with 'sunflowers' in our hair....what am I thinking? Is it a full moon tonight? Maybe the whole forum should have a 'time out'.....I'm sure I'm not the only one whose floors need mopping, washing needs folding etc. etc.....so I'm going to 'retire' from WS for now and keep abreast of things with some Google alerts. (Can I do it? Probably not!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties