Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm going MAD! What's going on in here....is everyone on the turps tonight? Mean and cruel and spiteful and nasty and sarcastic...and...and....but I guess it happens in the best of families! My beloved Greg has started SHOUTING!! Perhaps we're all just stir crazy from the wait. I like to speculate on who people might be, what they might do and where they might live, and was feeling a kinship with Trooper when he mentioned poor old Mr Darbeyfield (one of my favourites - the best marriage between a book and a movie ever!) when lo and behold he/she mentions that 20 year old's murder and this is 'local' to me! (Twilight moment.) Then I've been (seriously) contemplating whizzing down to Melbourne and shouting Willough a weekend away at Brookfield where we'll arrive with 'sunflowers' in our hair....what am I thinking? Is it a full moon tonight? Maybe the whole forum should have a 'time out'.....I'm sure I'm not the only one whose floors need mopping, washing needs folding etc. etc.....so I'm going to 'retire' from WS for now and keep abreast of things with some Google alerts. (Can I do it? Probably not!)

Have I reminded you lately, that I love you?....I want to, but I am in fear someone will critique me for it XOX

Shoosh about the floors.....Well moreso the washing....giggles

Wozzle.. it was awful.. just awful. little Shani.

Why it reminded me of this particular Baden-Clay terribleness, was that we will never know what Allison said. Gerard owns that, he can say whatever he likes as to what she said... He can say any damn thing he pleases, and call it provocation if he wants to.

WHen he does say something, that is. Which I hope is before an indignant judge and a cynical jury

"Dead Chick"??????? .... How insulting ..... even if one is from Rocklea or wherever !!! Typical disrespect to women .... Loveee!

:floorlaugh:

Yaaaaawnn, wake me up when you're finished whining ladies

Hey P, did you make the trip out to Brookfield as intended, a few weeks ago now from memory? I read with interest your earlier post about visiting the C21 offices, the BC seniors home and the roundabout etc. How is the sleuthing going? :)

Don't walk away for too long possum heart... We need u here. Please don't let the turkeys get u down.. :please:
You, and all the regulars who care so deeply and continue the vigil are worth your combined weight in gold.
I come here to be reminded that, no, she is not forgotten. Look, I knew Al, as I can tell some of you here did as well. But just don't feel right answering lots of questions about what I 'know'. Because the short answer is this. Nothing -that is of any bloody use. All I know is she was bloody gorgeous, sweet, funny, down to earth. And now she's gone. And it just sucks. And we feel like a bunch of bloody mushrooms out here, left in the dark and fed (tiny bits) of bull##it. We do our best as local Mums to hover around the girls and do our small bit and grit our teeth as we try, try to not let our mind go THERE too often, to the sadness and horror of what they might yet have to face. We face our own kids as they try to make sense of the entirely senseless..
When, when will we get justice for her? It's just wrong.
Sorry guys. Get's a bit much sometimes.
Vale Al. She was tops.
Might just go back in my little lurky box now.... somehow easier there.
But don't stop. Just maybe stop yucky terms, ok..?(not possum heart! and not the old-timers; you are all fab and doing a stirling job, each in ur own special way!!) I think you know the yucky phrase. Totally see it was unintended. But maybe that's the point? Be a little mindful. Sore hearts around.
X

'She was tops'....that says it all.

Thanks, WhatTheHey..

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Go read the new article in the CM. Link was provided above.

After reading the stories from members here of domestic abuse( both physical and mental) I beg everyone to teach their daughters that this is not ok. The VERY FIRST TIME a man tries to control you and make you feel like you are in the wrong stand up and say NO I will not put up with this ****. Abusers are bullies and bullies will back down if challenged. As a mother of sons I am teaching them that every person deserves respect. If we all teach our children that domestic abuse is not OK maybe one day this would not be the terrible problem it is now. Or maybe I am too naive.

****first time poster - long time lurker... Can I please just say, when I finally kickd my *advertiser censored****** ex-husband 2 the kerb, I was called every name under the sun from everyone..."nut", "home wrecker", "sl**"...the ONLY reason I left (actually, I kicked his *advertiser censored** out), was because I never wanted my babies to think they weren't strong enough to deal with crappy situations and to take control!

Back on topic I would like to say you have all made me believe there is so much good and humanity out there!! I wish I thought differently, but IMO we may never learn the truth (ie why & how gbc pulled this horrendous crime off).

Personally, I know I will b an avid bystander until justice prevails!

Cheers & Soz for the essay 😃

Article just in CM re Paul Tully's blog being blasted by a judge and issue of request for immunity rejected by QPS as not true. Sorry cannot link will be up on CM website soon.
Had to check!!

I don't like to say this but i never have trusted Paul Tully's blogs and i don't think i ever will. I read one of them and that was more than enough for me. I reckon people on here are doing a better job at trying to solve this than he is!!!!1

Interesting quote from PT - 'sources are reliable, not impeccable'.

The police may have dangled the possible offer of immunity from prosecution to someone, you never know. Once they come back and ask them about it the police may then go to the judge?

I've just worked out how to bold. New toy!

the latest article just confirms what was already known, Paul Tully is full of it.

The Paul Tully blog says they may ask to grant immunity not that they already had asked. In the article he says he hasn't yet been asked, but acknowledges he may be in future, so that doesn't prove Paul is wrong about this.

or someones lawyer/barrister has tried to feel out the ground and ask around if partial or total immunity might be considered...........

not that total immunity would ever be considered... partial immunity may be all the lawyer /barrister is hoping for.

Perhaps....

I don't like to say this but i never have trusted Paul Tully's blogs and i don't think i ever will. I read one of them and that was more than enough for me. I reckon people on here are doing a better job at trying to solve this than he is!!!!1

I know I will probably be grilled for this....But I just dont like the look of him....and if i dont like the look of him, i find it hard ot trust what he is saying.....I mean Come on....His sources was reliable.....but not impeccable. That says enough.....and is such a politician response.

Um.....Its was a good source......But maybe not the best :floorlaugh:

PS Thanks Nads for that link and also thank you for getting us back on track. xx

Seems like we have a record attendance on here, I am wondering if a little poll is possible.

Hit "Thanks" if you are a "fence sitter" ie NOT certain who the killer was.

(For the record I am a "fence sitter".)

After 30 mins no "Thanks" from fellow fence sitters...

Wow - 37 members following tonight and I seem to be the only "fence sitter" among us.

I've been struggling to keep up the last few days, perhaps I've missed some new facts implicating the suspect? If so please fill me in!!!

sorry i sent the last message too quick

The things that stuck out to me in the latest report were the following parts

"I'd just caution Cr Tully from spectacularly blogging about murder cases in Queensland and encourage him to get back to his constituents.

"He's not a journalist, he's a councillor."

Police said yesterday there was no basis for the speculation, and asked if Cr Tully could call them should he have "any information or inside gossip" in the future

Is there a possibility he could get in any trouble too over that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties