Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening:

I am exactly the same. The hairdresser doesn't do as good a job at blow drying as I do as I know what I like. So I often put my hair in a pigtail shortly after the hairdressers. Just go there to have the roots done, and a trim. It's not as if she wasn't going to be sleeping on it that night anyway. Oh dear, I just realised she didn't ever get the chance to sleep on it. Poor Allison.

I guess because I colour my hair at home, the only time I go to the hairdressers is for a trim and a blow-dry hence my comment, but it is possible she didn't care that much if the hair got a bit messy during a walk. I just don't believe she went for a walk.

:maddening:

I am exactly the same. The hairdresser doesn't do as good a job at blow drying as I do as I know what I like. So I often put my hair in a pigtail shortly after the hairdressers. Just go there to have the roots done, and a trim. It's not as if she wasn't going to be sleeping on it that night anyway. Oh dear, I just realised she didn't ever get the chance to sleep on it. Poor Allison.

just because she had walking type clothes doesnt mean she was going walking .
i think it is very likely that she would have changed into pants and shirt or casual 'walking' clothes . it is what i do every evening wen i come home from work change into somethg comfy - that looks like workout gear.

I thought the children were home the night she disappeared, so when was the last time those poor girls saw their mother, this is horrible :-(

Keyboredom or any other locals, do you know if GBC owns a boat??

Maybe another "out there" thought but Allison's body was found by the guy in a canoe.

Roundabout checking to see if his car was towing a boat??

What points along that creek have access for boats??

Or only canoes can get access??

Yeah, it's a long way from Brookfield to the city. She would have had to be planning to leave very early.

I'll have to go back and find the link to the conference to find out what time it started. I wonder if she would have even had time to go for a morning walk??

Hi everyone, first time poster but had read all previous threads.
My friend works at the Hair Salon in Kenmore Plaza (for non-locals it is not the shopping centre at the roundabout but about 1km down the road), she told me Allison had her hair done on Thursday evening. All the staff were questioned the following morning. They were asked what Allison's demeanor was, what she said, what was she wearing, what time did she leave. My friend said she was happy and relaxed. She was discussing the conference which she was attending the following day. It was with Pathways, she was training to become a Pathways facilitator (works with small groups of children or one-on-one). My friend also mentioned Allison said the girls were at a sleep-over at the in-laws and she had a "night off". I know this conflicts with other info. She was not wearing her walking clothes. I didn't ask her what time Allison left, I presumed it was before 8pm and that's why the police changed the times, perhaps 8pm was the last time someone else besides GB-C saw her.
The staff were also questioned the Tuesday after Allison's body was found, they were asked more specifically about any marks, bruises or scratches she had on her neck, chest, arms and hands.

Thanks for this Brookielocal. Well, the police obviously would have all this and other info. It certainly answers a few questions. It is just so sad to think of her there that night, chatting with the girls at the hairdressers, telling them of her plans for the next day. So sad :(

so if the children were at the inlaws gbc had all night from the hair apt to do whatever without worrying about the children hearing. he must have gone early to pick the children up for school next morning because didnt police say he had told them something odd about their mothers whereabouts? wonder what he told his parents that morning?

Maybe one of the children overheard GBC saying something to his parents about the evening, and this is what they inadvertently mentioned to the police?

Keyboredom or any other locals, do you know if GBC owns a boat??

Maybe another "out there" thought but Allison's body was found by the guy in a canoe.

Roundabout checking to see if his car was towing a boat??

What points along that creek have access for boats??

Or only canoes can get access??

I am not a local, but haven't read anything anywhere about him owning a boat. if he had to downgrade from his Lexus to his 4x4, I don't think he had the means for a boat??

Sometimes couples tend to restrain themselves from fights getting out of hand if kids are home. I'd think if the kids were away for the night, that fighting escalated to a point where he killed her.

good point - car lights not on .
what else is out of place?
driving fast or slow
erractically
wrong side of road
car door open
going round the roundabout twice
cars stopping and talking to each other

It is the Police timng a car that has me stumped...What are they testing this for??? My only thoughts are that they are testing someones alibi???

Although, The person on the QPS F/B page suggested that what they seen was a bit odd so the timing thing really doesn't add up??

I don't think that the mention of a white car is significant, I just think that it happened to be a white cr that they used.

I would really like to know the town's gossip because usually ossip has some truth to it.

I have mentioned in a few posts previously that I was interested in knowing what GBC had done all day Thursday..I think this maybe significant...Also what did ABC do Thursday before her demise?

Does anyone know and what is the gossip surrounding their movements tht day.

It must be hard for the staff that still have to work at his C21 office and to be a fly on the wall there at the moment wold be intriguing?

What about the clients that have homes listed with his agency, they must be worried...This is really going to impact a lot of people.

GBC's movements after ABC's dissapearance was a bit odd...With him going into work and also his visit to the shopping centre on Sunday (Maybe to salon for answer's?) Also the City sighting by news reporters...I wonder who he was speaking to that day he was photographed.

The Mistress must really be kicking herself for getting involved with ABC I bet she never considered that she would be caught up in all of this if in fact she is just guity by association.

She might think twice before becoming a home wrecker next time? IMO of course!

I am not a local, but haven't read anything anywhere about him owning a boat. if he had to downgrade from his Lexus to his 4x4, I don't think he had the means for a boat??

It wouldn't have to be a big flashy boat, little boats aren't expensive??

With the girls gone, it makes even less sense for him to call the police at 730 if she was late back from her walk - no kids waiting for their mother with the morning routine being held up, no concerns over the school run happening late.

I think that it wouldn't be difficult for the perp to change a dead body into trackie pants (skinny jeans would be a lot harder)and a t-shirt and then tell everyone that the victim went for a walk and didn't come back and make it look like a random attack. I think that the perp totally panicked and tried to get rid of the body asap. In a lot of murder cases the perps bury, burn bodies or cut them up (sorry if too descriptive) and go to great length to cover everything up.

If this was an accident and the perp went too far during a fight it would be good to confess for the kids sake. These children will grow up and they will be asking lots of questions one day. Their mother is gone forever, she won't be there for all those important events in their lives. She won't be able to attend their weddings, birth of a baby , graduations etc. all those events that are important in a child's life. It would be easier to confess and face the music and explain if it was an accident than be hated forever and ever and ever.

Yeah, it's a long way from Brookfield to the city. She would have had to be planning to leave very early.

hence why the kids stayed at BC snr's but why wouldn't GBC be at home to take them to school...I did read on here somewhere tht GBC was living at BC Snrs...Is it possible tht ABC was surprised that GBC was home when she got there?

It wouldn't have to be a big flashy boat, little boats aren't expensive??

If it was a little boat, it would have to be small enough to be placed on the roof racks or have trailer. I don't recall seeing either in the photos of the cars/driveway.

With the girls gone, it makes even less sense for him to call the police at 730 if she was late back from her walk - no kids waiting for their mother with the morning routine being held up, no concerns over the school run happening late.

But he would have known she had to be in the city at a conference, which probably commenced at 9am.

I think the hairdresser has either misheard her when ABC mentioned a sleepover, recalled the information wrong (it would have been a long day at work, lots of customers), or chinese whispers have taken hold. Everything before Brookie Local mentioned a Thursday night sleepover said that ABC was there to tuck the kids in bed on Thursday night. The best-friend via media mentioned plans of a Friday night sleepover.
I've had chit-chat at the hairdressers misheard before and I just let them continue on thinking whatever without bothering to correcting them.

Keeping in mind anyone could sign up and post 'a friend of a friend' said.... and would you throw everything out the window and start believing it? Understandable since not a lot of details have been released that we are all clutching at straws

Bwana car was never checked was it?
This would make complete sense, the overbearing father helping the 'useless' son. I'd imagine if GBC told BC snr what had happened that BC snr would take over.
But I can't imagine transferring a body in public though.

I do think this theory is very interesting! However, the family cars have been released back to GBC, so does this not indicate that nothing of substance was found in either of them?

hence why the kids stayed at BC snr's but why wouldn't GBC be at home to take them to school...I did read on here somewhere tht GBC was living at BC Snrs...Is it possible tht ABC was surprised that GBC was home when she got there?

Interesting... But then she said to the hairdresser that she had a 'night off' which would be without kids, not a 'night to myself' which would mean home alone. But then everyone says things differently.

But he would have known she had to be in the city at a conference, which probably commenced at 9am.

From phone company records, police would know by now if he made frantic calls that morning to anybody else living in the area, asking if they had seen/heard from her, before calling the police. But if he didn't and only calls were to his parents, for example, then he is in big trouble! It is strange also that he did not say to the police that he went for a drive looking for her before calling them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste