Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a little boat, it would have to be small enough to be placed on the roof racks or have trailer. I don't recall seeing either in the photos of the cars/driveway.

Boat couldn't be parked out the side or around back of the house??

I think we've all been focused on that bridge/road, what about away from there??

Are there many other areas along that creek which are accessible??..even just a bit further up the creek??

Maybe one of the children overheard GBC saying something to his parents about the evening, and this is what they inadvertently mentioned to the police?

May ave over heard Phone conversation or perhaps ABC went over to BC Snrs to see kids or to drop something off and something happened over there?

How far away do they live from ABC and GBC's Home?

This fact could clear up a few things such as could they meet at round about or how long it takes to get from BC SNRS to GBC's Is it in the area the Mobile was registering last? Did allison try to call GBC from BC snrs after dropping kids off?

I know I am stuck in the BC snr's but something just doesn't sit right with me concerning that family?

Hi. Long time lurker here...

Their girl's school (across the road) had their cross-country race on Thursday. Rumour has it they were both parents were there cheering the girls on... Would be lots of parents taking photos, i suspect.

I question weather Rafting Ground Road/Brookfield RD/ Moggill Rd. been searched thoroughly for the phone? I notice rubbish along the road every day....

Sleepover on a weeknight? unlikely

I walk with my dog and take nothing else. Most women's workout wear have no or tiny pockets.

I think the hairdresser has either misheard her when ABC mentioned a sleepover, recalled the information wrong (it would have been a long day at work, lots of customers), or chinese whispers have taken hold. Everything before Brookie Local mentioned a Thursday night sleepover said that ABC was there to tuck the kids in bed on Thursday night. The best-friend via media mentioned plans of a Friday night sleepover.
I've had chit-chat at the hairdressers misheard before and I just let them continue on thinking whatever without bothering to correcting them.

Keeping in mind anyone could sign up and post 'a friend of a friend' said.... and would you throw everything out the window and start believing it? Understandable since not a lot of details have been released that we are all clutching at straws

Agree with you it is much more likely that her best friend has got it right as reported in media .. that abc was planning the kids sleepover on friday night..
more likely that - with al respects - soemone who heard it from her hairdresser saying the sleepover was thursday night ..

kids dont usually sleepover during school week

I think the hairdresser has either misheard her when ABC mentioned a sleepover, recalled the information wrong (it would have been a long day at work, lots of customers), or chinese whispers have taken hold. Everything before Brookie Local mentioned a Thursday night sleepover said that ABC was there to tuck the kids in bed on Thursday night. The best-friend via media mentioned plans of a Friday night sleepover.
I've had chit-chat at the hairdressers misheard before and I just let them continue on thinking whatever without bothering to correcting them.

Keeping in mind anyone could sign up and post 'a friend of a friend' said.... and would you throw everything out the window and start believing it? Understandable since not a lot of details have been released that we are all clutching at straws

Was it reported in the press that the children were definitely home? The fact the husband said something strange to the kids was reported by Maverick but not substantiated, and that still doesn't mean the kids were there on the night Allison disappeared, they may have been brought back in the morning. Although the article quoting Kerry-Anne says Allison was preparing for the kids sleepover on the Fri night. Still pretty sure there's been no official mention of the kids whereabouts?

Re. the question of a boat, I haven't seen much of the GBC assets or paid any attention to him - but as CaseClosed said, trading down the Lexus doesn't indicate much disposable income for luxuries. I also don't think a boat was involved, at all, in Allison's disappearance. There would be no need for the extra delay, hassle and noise of having to launch a boat from somewhere.

They could have been at inlaws Thursday night and going to a friends or something on Friday night. My kids have done this. Sometimes there are no sleepovers and then suddenly they happen all at once.

From what the best friend indicated, it sounded like the sleep over was planned for Friday night, but on the other hand, this was all done through texting and sometimes when you text, things are not explained fully and people may misinterpret what was really the intended message. For me, the fact that the hairdresser indicates that Allison "had the night off" would suggest that the sleep over may have been on the Thursday night.

It must be hard for the staff that still have to work at his C21 office and to be a fly on the wall there at the moment wold be intriguing?

Also the City sighting by news reporters...I wonder who he was speaking to that day he was photographed.

I have thought the same thing - it must be so bizarre and stressful for the current staff. To lose Allison and to have their boss in this situation - truly weird and awful. I wonder if any of them would be game to post on here anonymously and let us know what it has been like for them....

Re the photo in George St, City - he would have been on his way to meet the barrister - there are heaps of barristers chambers near where that picture was taken.

Also, I was using the as a way of playing devils advocate. That using his speech after being hospitalised for 2 days in a psychiatric unit isn't reliable, as he may have been sedated or anything.

Sorry, but having people think that I was saying that if he was mentally ill that would make him more likely to have killed someone has made me feel quite upset. The trip to the psych unit may have been legit, or it could have been a way for him to start building a defence using that he was not of sound mind. It's a possibility. And I thought we were about discussing possibilities. As far as crimes go, he wouldn't be the first person to try to make out that he was mentally ill so that he could blame his actions on that.

Yep, it's time for me to take some time out. See ya.

Maybe the Police, knowing exactly who he was (he would have had to produce his driver's licence at the scene) requested that he be put in the psych unit so as to ensure he received 'extra hospital care' just in case.

Perhaps the kids had the sleepover Thursday night so Allison could get herself ready for the conference Friday morning?? Depends on what time the conference was I guess but maybe she wasn't going to have time to drop kids at school & make it to conf on time??

It is the Police timng a car that has me stumped...What are they testing this for??? My only thoughts are that they are testing someones alibi???

Although, The person on the QPS F/B page suggested that what they seen was a bit odd so the timing thing really doesn't add up??

I don't think that the mention of a white car is significant, I just think that it happened to be a white cr that they used ...........................

I think they may need the roundabout info for more than one reason. They obviously have other info that we don't know about so they are trying to put the pieces together, so yes, to test an alibi, maybe to also match up with mobile phone records and the timing of everything, and possibly also to identify something out of the ordinary at the roundabout.

In addition to some of the things others have suggested which could be classified as out of the ordinary, I have also wondered if Allison wasn't killed at home. If there was a fight and she took off and he chased after her, or he went outside to get into the car - and she ran after him and got into the car and they continued arguing as he drove. Just some sort of frenzied situation which resulted in him stopping the car somewhere and he killed her in the car after the argument escalated. This might seem unlikely, but I have been in a situation where an ex of mine who had an anger problem would throw some horrific insult combined with some obscure piece of information designed to upset me,or a blatant lie or twisting of the truth about me which was going to inflame me or make me feel I needed to explain myself, then storm out before I had a chance to respond or defend myself. It was like a very dramatic tactic of having the last word in an unfair verbal attack that was going to worry me and hurt me deeply. Most of the time I just let it go but a couple of times I became so frustrated and sick of feeling disempowered I ran after him and tried to get into the car. On one occasion I got into the car and he took off in a temper driving really fast to scare and intimidate me.

Point 1.
If this car(Bwana) has not been searched then you would conclude it was not involved.
If ABC had a hair appointment you could conclude that she left the well populated shopping centre after this safe and sound and went home.
The information the police are holding from us all is the next 12 or so hours.
Point 2.
If the suspect car was spotted in the CCTV footage its plausible that the car is easily identifiable however the driver and it's contents are not.
This may explain the focus on this area.
Point 3.
If ABC went for a walk then why is the complete focus of this investigation not on this piece of apparent fact?
I feel you can conclude a walk never took place.

I think it was the member Maverick.au who mentioned he was taken to psych ward on police advice??

It must be hard for the staff that still have to work at his C21 office and to be a fly on the wall there at the moment wold be intriguing?

Also the City sighting by news reporters...I wonder who he was speaking to that day he was photographed.

I have thought the same thing - it must be so bizarre and stressful for the current staff. To lose Allison and to have their boss in this situation - truly weird and awful. I wonder if any of them would be game to post on here anonymously and let us know what it has been like for them....

Re the photo in George St, City - he would have been on his way to meet the barrister - there are heaps of barristers chambers near where that picture was taken.

I read somewhere that he in fact was on his way to meet with his new barrister when that photo was taken, which I believe was the same day that the news reported him "sneaking out" of his parents home with the sisters help, to go and see his barrister while the cameras were there filming the mother picking up the mail from the letterbox.

It has been reported in the media that Allison tucked the girls in on Thursday night and when they awoke she was not there. It said her normal routine was to go for a morning walk and be sure to return home by the time the girls woke up. I have looked for the link but haven't found it (yet), I will post it when I do.

I do not consider the media, and with all due respect- a friend of the hairdresser, to be a totally reliable source of information- so I don't think any of us can really deduce for certain where they were on thursday night.

Having said that, it was my understanding the children were at home as per various news reports. It is the first time I have heard they weren't, and it was my understanding their sleepover was on Friday night as per the direct quotes of Allison's best friend in the courier
Mail interview.

Perhaps the kids had the sleepover Thursday night so Allison could get herself ready for the conference Friday morning?? Depends on what time the conference was I guess but maybe she wasn't going to have time to drop kids at school & make it to conf on time??

Yes - perhaps she was going to leave extra early for the conference.

You never know, he might have woken up earlier (say 5am) and realised she wasn't there, so presumed she had gone for her walk earlier due to the conference. Do we know for sure that he said she left for a walk at 6am - really, all we know is that she "usually" went for a walk at 6am?

If he knew she was looking forward to the conference but wasn't back by 7:30am, and he had been up since much earlier and wondering where she is, perhaps I would have been panicking by then too? Remember, we don't know for sure that he DIDN'T call people or drive around the streets looking for her - he could well have done this before calling police.

Poke holes in it - what did I miss?

Her friend said the conference was on Friday, she said the sleepover was "that night". Regardless of what we believe, the investigators would know which night it was and whose idea it was :)

With the girls gone, it makes even less sense for him to call the police at 730 if she was late back from her walk - no kids waiting for their mother with the morning routine being held up, no concerns over the school run happening late.

maybe because she was going to be late for the conference and had to leave by a certain time? if hes telling the truth.

Sometimes couples tend to restrain themselves from fights getting out of hand if kids are home. I'd think if the kids were away for the night, that fighting escalated to a point where he killed her.

If it is true that GBC had scratches etc on his torso, as well as his face, then it is possible that he was in a state of 'undress' ........ he became extremely angry and 'out of control'. But really hope that this wasn't the case, for the sake of those three gorgeous little girls.

Her friend said the conference was on Friday, she said the sleepover was "that night". Regardless of what we believe, the investigators would know which night it was and whose idea it was :)

Yes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members