Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a very repetetive comment and it is starting to really annoy me.....None of us are Proffessional Investigators or Police ( At least no one as yet has claimed to be) none of us have all the facts and none of us are close personal friends of the parties involved ( Only Friends of friends and Hairdressers...lol) All off us have speculated on what we have seen on this site and other sites...With all of the info on here it really is hard to determine fact from fiction but realistically who knows what the actual facts are other then- a body was found and identified as Allison Baden Clay.

If we knew "all" of the facts then the case would be solved clearly....I hought the point of this site was to nut out possible scenario's speak about current media reports and also Police reports and come up with possible motives??

None of us are being paid and we are unlikley to solve anything or make an arrest ourselves....So chill out and skip what you don't want to read and make notes of the things that seem important to you.

I am finding every little bit interesting except for the comments like yours that are intended to make people feel guilty for posting?

I don't want to have to sit at my computer and think about whether or not you enjoy my post or will be enlightened by it.

We all have the right for an opinion and if you dispute the opinion then say why and move on.

Yes as above, if you find it annoying, skip it. I do read but chose to skip commenting on alot of wild statements. I believe it is about nutting out stuff based on fact and at times our own opinions. But the person you quoted is sharing their opinion also. There is a difference sometimes in sticking to facts and stating things as being fact when they are not. It is a public forum and I think we need to keep it in mind sometimes....just my opinion.

Ok so he reported her missing at 7.30am but what time did the police turn up at the house, presumably not straight away as until that point the point they had actually been at the house and seen the house, there was nothing to alert their suspicions (other than she had not returned from a walk)

If it was say a couple of hours until they got there it should have given him further time to clean up, make brekky for kids etc

?????????

Yes Occams Razor from a very old first philosopher William Occam, SHAVES AWAY the innuendos, allusions and gossip and takes the simplest scenario that is going to be the easiest to prove.....

:rocker: WELL QUOTED minni thanks....

Perhaps some viewers are now doing this more as UnfoldingTruth keeps adding to the "I know but I can't tell you" crapola.

PMPL....Love it!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ng-in-brookfield/story-e6freoof-1226335681703

"They confirmed that Gerard Baden-Clay, the husband of the missing woman and the father of her three girls, was a person of interest in the investigation along with a number of people close to the couple."

I remember a report a day or 2 later that said he was officially no longer a person of interest. And since then the answer to whether he is or isnt, has been 'no comment'..

I am sorry I can not provide a link as it was a television report.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ng-in-brookfield/story-e6freoof-1226335681703

"They confirmed that Gerard Baden-Clay, the husband of the missing woman and the father of her three girls, was a person of interest in the investigation along with a number of people close to the couple."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r-missing-mother/story-e6frg6nf-1226336600239

""Detective Superintendent Ainsworth said earlier reports that Ms Baden-Clay's husband was being treated as a suspect were false.""

"Her husband was the person who reported Allison as missing," he said. "There have been numerous inquiries conducted with numerous people."

Zorro, if you have a look over in this thread you'll find some more links...

If those you've just posted aren't included, care to post them in that thread??

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7871813"]AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yes as above, if you find it annoying, skip it. I do read but chose to skip commenting on alot of wild statements. I believe it is about nutting out stuff based on fact and at times our own opinions. But the person you quoted is sharing their opinion also. There is a difference sometimes in sticking to facts and stating things as being fact when they are not. It is a public forum and I think we need to keep it in mind sometimes....just my opinion.

well said to both coolcat and unfolding truth...I thought this site allowed you to brainstorm together and make observations and opinions and see what sort of answers you could come up with? If all we had was fact, this site wouldn't exist?

SPECULATE AWAY PEOPLE!!!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r-missing-mother/story-e6frg6nf-1226336600239

""Detective Superintendent Ainsworth said earlier reports that Ms Baden-Clay's husband was being treated as a suspect were false.""

"Her husband was the person who reported Allison as missing," he said. "There have been numerous inquiries conducted with numerous people."

"At this stage we're looking at an unlawful homicide investigation. We have been looking at that for some time now."

However, Superintendent Ainsworth would not be drawn on possible suspects in the case.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/a-family-waits-for-answers-20120430-1xut4.html

The last time I heard Isp Ainsworth asked in GBC was suspect, was last Tuesday after they had identified the body found in the creek His answer was "I can't comment" not a yes not a no. He can't say. It probably says more that he is still a suspect rather then if he wasn't

The last time I heard Isp Ainsworth asked in GBC was suspect, was last Tuesday after they had identified the body found in the creek His answer was "I can't comment" not a yes not a no. He can't say. It probably says more that he is still a suspect rather then if he wasn't

I notice when he was asked this question that he raised his eyebrows slightly. This is apparently a classic indication that he knows the answer to this question but will not say. I got this from the Liz Hayes interview with the human lie detector. It just confirmed for me how very telling body language is. Again will post link if someone asks me too...

I seen that on another page too. I can't remember if it was a forum or news page. All i have heard him say other than that is that there were numerous persons of interest interviewed.

Oh btw something i noticed looking thru videos, the police seem to be quite definitely speaking about the killer in the singular:

[we are] "confident we will arrest the person responsible for Allison's death."

Also, interestingly, one of the journos asked Ainsworth if he could confirm that there was trauma to her neck (declined of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919