Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so he reported her missing at 7.30am but what time did the police turn up at the house, presumably not straight away as until that point the point they had actually been at the house and seen the house, there was nothing to alert their suspicions (other than she had not returned from a walk)

If it was say a couple of hours until they got there it should have given him further time to clean up, make brekky for kids etc

?????????

i think he called 000 didnt he so maybe the police attended straight away?

I don't know about a source except that I know. Can I post the number plates on here? That will answer the question. I think there is confusion because of the advertising of C21 on the Prado.

Hey, first post here but long time reader.

Forensics take time. The autopsy might be completed but evidence gathered from the body can take quite a few days to analyze.

Toxicology takes a few day, DNA will take much longer (especially if a sample is small and the process it for mitochondria DNA). There may also be hairs, fibers, fingerprints etc to process.

The paper reports that the police are waiting for results. This may indicate they suspect more than one person. Unfortunately there may not be an arrest until any DNA results are completed, unless there is a confession. The dpp and police don't want to try a case with less than stellar evidence.

Very sad for the family.

Good post. I agree and have tried to say the same..There may be alot of suspicion on one person and I am not saying its not a reasonable assumption based on the info at hand. However WE don't know for sure. And I feel the same for the family as awhole on the impact on some of the statements and and accusations as though its fact.

Our Moderator Kimster says on page 11, post 254:

"Then there is speculation, which is encouraged to help with clues to solve the case." Followed by IMO that is ok, so just hinting, hinting, hinting like you feel there is more to know after talking with your relatives UnfoldingTruth, is not helpful.

You are allowed to say upon hearing or seeing something, IMO, we could look at this case in this way etc etc....so please try harder and do this for us sleuthers.
Thnaks, we would appreciate your real inputs.

I know everyone is keen for GBC to be regarded as the primary POI. However, what if it was someone else like the purported mistress or someone else who was aware of the movements of ABC (ie her hairdressing appointment, kids maybe sleeping over at in-laws etc)? May provide a different perspective?

I don't know about a source except that I know. Can I post the number plates on here? That will answer the question. I think there is confusion because of the advertising of C21 on the Prado.

You probably can. Why did the pics released by police to the newspapers have number plates not visible.

You probably can. Why did the pics released by police to the newspapers have number plates not visible.

Don't know that's why I wasn't sure if I could though. Can anyone tell me definitely because I don't want to do the wrong thing?:waitasec:

Suspect/POI or Not a Suspect/POI - IMO the telling part is that the husband has NOT been excluded. There is also too much emphasis on the family cars, NOT any other cars.

Well they just gave the time and date of the funeral on the news tonight. Friday 11am at St Pauls Anglican Church Ipswich. Hmmm, interesting!

Well they just gave the time and date of the funeral on the news tonight. Friday 11am at St Pauls Anglican Church Ipswich. Hmmm, interesting!

So, it will not be a private funeral.

It was previously mentioned in the forum that GBC's plates were SETTLE and NBC's are BWANA with out repercussions.. so I cant see why you couldn't post it

Considering they all seem to have pretty distinguishable plates, why on earth *arent* they telling the public. I know Id have more luck remembering a certain number plate than "a white car" at a roundabout :waitasec:

Originally Posted by UnfoldingTruth
Good post. I agree and have tried to say the same..There may be alot of suspicion on one person and I am not saying its not a reasonable assumption based on the info at hand. However WE don't know for sure. And I feel the same for the family as awhole on the impact on some of the statements and and accusations as though its fact.
Our Moderator Kimster says on page 11, post 254:

"Then there is speculation, which is encouraged to help with clues to solve the case." Followed by IMO that is ok, so just hinting, hinting, hinting like you feel there is more to know after talking with your relatives UnfoldingTruth, is not helpful.

You are allowed to say upon hearing or seeing something, IMO, we could look at this case in this way etc etc....so please try harder and do this for us sleuthers.
Thanks, we would appreciate your real inputs.
I am not sure how my comment above that you quoted refers anything to something I was told and I am not hinting, hinting. I will go back and ask for my post to be deleted if it is a problem for people. I have appologized numerous times if it has caused issue for some people. I also said why I felt it may not be appropriate to state something that may not be the right thing to do. I felt before I even posted and had said so that I didn't agree with wild speculations that really were unfounded. A number of other people have also stated they felt there was more to it. I feel at this stage I should perhaps bow out of the conversation all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse