Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed several times that some posters have mentioned the lack of a timeline for this case and wished one had been started from the beginning.

If it hasn't already been said, I am happy to work through from the beginning of the posts in relation to this case and put together a timeline of all the media links that have been posted to date. Obviously it will take a bit of time to get it all up to date but what I can do is post it in sections as I work my way through.

If everyone here is happy for me to do this on behalf of all the members I can make a start on it tonight.

Let me know if you would like one done.

This would be a great idea, thankyou :)

This thread contains a few links although they're in a bit of a jumble.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7871813"]AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tru...-1226345491639

They are looking for offender or offender's...Maybe they suspect more then one person...IMO....BC snr.

Also, were the Police searching BC Snrs shed for perhps a weapon maybe a rope or just searching in case there was something hidden?

If GBC was never a suspect and he was geniune in the very beginning they would never have extensively raided his and his parents home...IMO...

IMO...something was very suspicious about it all from the very first call to them...I am also wondering if a number of calls were made to Police regarding suspicious activity that we are not aware of, that has led them to believe earlier calls and complaints are tied into ABC's disapearance.

I know I constantly bring up the fact that the BCsnr's are involved or know some details but I just can't shake it and this is just my opinion.

The fact that no alert has gone out to the public and to be aware that there is a murderer out there and also that they are confident of an arrest I am certain that it is someone that ABC knew......IMO

They are looking for offender or offender's...Maybe they suspect more then one person...IMO....BC snr.

Also, were the Police searching BC Snrs shed for perhps a weapon maybe a rope or just searching in case there was something hidden?

If GBC was never a suspect and he was geniune in the very beginning they would never have extensively raided his and his parents home...IMO...

IMO...something was very suspicious about it all from the very first call to them...I am also wondering if a number of calls were made to Police regarding suspicious activity that we are not aware of, that has led them to believe earlier calls and complaints are tied into ABC's disapearance.

I know I constantly bring up the fact that the BCsnr's are involved or know some details but I just can't shake it and this is just my opinion.

The fact that no alert has gone out to the public and to be aware that there is a murderer out there and also that they are confident of an arrest I am certain that it is someone that ABC knew......IMO

itsthe vibe and i we posting about this earlier.....At that given time, Allison was a missing person and had not been found. Perhaps they were thinking at that time, that she may have been buried :(

You teach well. I learn slowly.

You both did an awesome job......I feel so tired tonight, I just couldnt bring myself to trowel through the post to find the link....Excellent work ;)

Would you happen to have another link but to the same report please? It's just i clicked on that link and it came up with a message saying

We could not find the page you requested. This is either because:
There's an error in the address or link you have entered in your browser;
There's a technical issue and the page has not been properly published;
The article was removed to comply with a legal order;
It is an older article that has been removed from the site.

Could that be GBC lying down on the left of the picture - looks like a blanket over him with member of public/security assisting?

IMO GBC is at the inside of the passenger seat.... that shirt looks familiar....possibly the one he was wearing when he returned home to pick up the girls clothes in the wash basket...from memory.

Will go find a link if theres a pic online and come back and post it.....

Two quick things.

Re the funeral: they may have decided to have a public funeral partially to control the media. This way they can stipulate that only one camera is allowed in the church, they may arrange an audio feed as well so journalists can listen but not be present. It would prevent a distressing stake-out of a private funeral or gatecrashers.

The other thing that occurs to me is that there doesn't seem to have been a lengthy questioning of GBC. I would have thought they would have wanted to see if they can get him to crack while interrogating him over a number of hours. This surprises me. But it may be because he has legal representation who prevent it? Not sure how that works.

itsthe vibe and i we posting about this earlier.....At that given time, Allison was a missing person and had not been found. Perhaps they were thinking at that time, that she may have been buried :(

sorry.. I thought i had read everything...I must of missed it...Some of this just does not add up....How do we know about the mistress? Was it public
knowledge in the town for a long time?

One thing that has stayed in my hed was the cooment from a local on this site tht they attended the cross country that day together and kept up appearances and the next day at the school she said tht the dad's wanted him locked up and discussed how awful GBC was to ABD and the Mums were prepared to give him the benifit of the doubt...this to me said alot...Men don't usually give opinion as quickly as women.. I am assuming that he really rubbed up the wrong way with his male companions....I would love to know what public opinion was of him before any of this happened it would really tell us so much!

IMO GBC is at the inside of the passenger seat.... that shirt looks familiar....possibly the one he was wearing when he returned home to pick up the girls clothes in the wash basket...from memory.

I think he is wearing that shirt too.....But I think he is seating and leaning on the other side of the pileon. With the shirtless guy chatting to him.....I think one can see a bit of that pinky sleeve, near the security guards right leg.

I know the pic you mean, the stripes are very different. I thought the same thing and checked - this picture shows the thick stripes.

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2012/04/26/1226339/303743-gerard-baden-clay.jpg

there WAS a local who called police the morning she was reported missing after seeing something unusual (I think near the roundabout) I will try and find the link but it was reported here on this thread earlier today when discussion was focussed on roundabout. someone suggestd that this report to police could have given them pause when GBC reported wife missing and the two incidents were considered to be related?

Annie Swinbourne, 64, said the crime had dominated local discussion, with many focusing attention on the roundabout.

"I have a neighbour who thinks he saw something," she said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y-forensic-tests/story-e6freoof-1226348155509

The neighbour declined to elaborate on what he believed he saw, saying "I'd rather leave it in the hands of police".

He did, however, say that it happened "the morning after" her disappearance and that he had reported it to police.

there WAS a local who called police the morning she was reported missing after seeing something unusual (I think near the roundabout) I will try and find the link but it was reported here on this thread earlier today when discussion was focussed on roundabout. someone suggestd that this report to police could have given them pause when GBC reported wife missing and the two incidents were considered to be related?

That was me minni. I did wonder whether there was a chance that when whatever happened, this gentleman reported it. The police came, but by that time whatever had happened had finished, moved on etc. Then later, perhaps when GBC called it in.........and the police got there, to find there was infact a woman missing and that perhaps the cars in the driveway matched what the earlier gentleman said..................they then thought "HECK.....there is something going on, they are linked"

Absolute speculation though.

In that photo I observe two things

1. Right elbow. Birthmark or bruise?
2. Left forearm. Lump on his arm??

Maybe the BC's wanted a public funeral, so they could put on a 'show' and all break down in grief in front of the cameras in an effort to turn the tide of public opinion and garner some sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214