Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you know Alison by Elvis Costello, now would be a good time to revisit it
As a fellow Allison I have to admit that I have heard this song many times. Such a sad song. Will never listen to this again without thinking of Allison Baden-Clay *advertiser censored*

I have it on good advice, that GBC arrived at the emergency department, with lawyer in toe, on the day of his car 'accident'..... 2 days after he reported Allison missing.

I think there are still a lot of possible reasons this woman was interviewed in the first place, and I'm not yet convinced she was on GBC's side at all.

eg, someone local posted that both of the women on the C21 website have since left, and both do *not* get on with GBC because of stuff that happened there.

If this is the case, she could be lawyering up to defend herself against slander charges from GBC, if she's going to be saying stuff against him.

I didn't see the newscast (will be watching later though) but those who posted about it here said "someone close to BCs".

do you think the police will arrest before the funeral or after? assuming they have enough evidence for an arrest?

If it's GBC....after...only because I hate the thought of those poor kids being without both parents on the day of their mum's funeral. Why put children through that.

I still think they could have pushed her over the rails of the bridge. It is entirely possible that she rolled a little way after she landed.

The problem i have with that is there's nowhere safe to stop on that (narrow) bridge on the part that has rails.

There is however a small area where you can pull off the road with room for 1 car - you can see it on the right in this pic where police cars have pulled in. It's at the same end of the bridge as the body was found.

757588-baden-clay-body-under-bridge.jpg

I didn't see the newscast (will be watching later though) but those who posted about it here said "someone close to BCs".

Is there an actual link for the newscast on Ten yet?

If so can someone link it because I cant find it?

Is there an actual link for the newscast on Ten yet?

If so can someone link it because I cant find it?

It doesn't seem to be there yet. The news is on again at 10.15pm tonight after the Biggest Loser Singles.

Agreed but the wife of a "glorified sales person" not a brain surgeon IMO

Actually I think the interest has been because of Allison herself, not her husband

Miss Queensland, Australian Youth Ballet, degree, 6 languages, talented, educated, big international career

girlfriend seriously married down...

I agree that plausible car could have pulled over in same place as police cars. Assuming it was late or very early there shouldn't have been any traffic and enough time. It is a strange location though if it was the prime disposal spot. I would have thought burial in bush would have been a smarter option and heaps of suitable places in area (morbid thought :(). IMO perhaps indicates a rushed decision or alternatively wanting her to be found. If husband did it, why would he want her to be found?

I love the part where he says "We don't call our admin team 'Admin' we call them 'Client Service Team'!" That is the biggest load of poop I've ever heard. To quote Shakespeare "A rose by any other name..."

Sorry about that not being the one where he says they share commission. Must have been another. I PROMISE I DID SEE IT THOUGH :D

I didn't see on a video, but I did read it somewhere on the c21 website or other printed c21 piece, so I understand exactly what you are talking about.

I find it really hard to write "the body". It feels so impersonal. So I struggle whenever I write something in regards to that. Finding a way that, to me, feels more respectful.

For me it's the opposite. It is easier NOT to say the name but just the "body". Strange how things affect us in different ways.

Actually I think the interest has been because of Allison herself, not her husband

Miss Queensland, Australian Youth Ballet, degree, 6 languages, talented, educated, big international career

girlfriend seriously married down...

Amen to that sister! :rocker:

do you think the police will arrest before the funeral or after? assuming they have enough evidence for an arrest?

IMO after (because of the children), but they can't arrest without the Cause of Death being specified.

I have it on good advice, that GBC arrived at the emergency department, with lawyer in toe, on the day of his car 'accident'..... 2 days after he reported Allison missing.

I wonder then was the lawyer in the car with GBC as they were on the way to the police station?

IMO after (because of the children), but they can't arrest without the Cause of Death being specified.

I've a feeling police may already know the cause of death & this will also be released after the funeral.

Does anyone know for sure that the woman that has hired a lawyer (someone close to the BCs) is in fact the mistress ...... or is it the employee (former?) that has been interviewed extensively? Or could it be Mrs BC Senior? Or some other woman that is close to the family?

But they can arrest someone even without having found a body. So how does that work?

Does anyone know for sure that the woman that has hired a lawyer (someone close to the BCs) is in fact the mistress ...... or is it the employee (former?) that has been interviewed extensively? Or could it be Mrs BC Senior? Or some other woman that is close to the family?

At this stage I don't think they have made it clear. I get the feeling it's the ex co-worker (but not mistress).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme