Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats ok!... I was just wondering if you can see where the footage is taken, and could it be in Kenmore Village? still thinking of my roundabout connection theory

I beleive the reporter to be at Indooroopilly and this was reported after GBC crahed his car at Indooroopilly I think its was 7 news but I too will try andfind the link

has anyone else notice Maverick's lack of posting lately? Where have you gone ?

Maverick left days ago because someone questioned his posts? He basically said he was fed up and took his bat and ball and hit the road.....I personally enjoyed his posts..I hope he is still reading and decides to come back?

I am sorry if this has been posted but on Channel 9, they just had an ad for the upcoming news and they didn't name the person but the story will be about 'a man taken into custody following the death of his wife in Brisbane'. The story headline was 'Highway Arrest'. There was a white 4 wheel drive in the picture.

this is unrelated. this murder occured in Bracken Ridge this morning.

nothing to do with the Allison.

I am sorry if this has been posted but on Channel 9, they just had an ad for the upcoming news and they didn't name the person but the story will be about 'a man taken into custody following the death of his wife in Brisbane'. The story headline was 'Highway Arrest'. There was a white 4 wheel drive in the picture.

You may find that this is in relation to another homicide in Brissy today.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...in-bracken-ridge/story-e6freon6-1226350909099

Sadly, that's a different case not related to the Baden-Clay case.

I think you will find this will be swiftly removed as it contains images of minors etc. Has been posted by me and removed before. Sorry!

Agreed. I linked to it as well and it was removed. I am surprised this link is still here.

Brookie and other locals what is the talk as to why Woman got a lawyer..??

Is this woman still going to work everyday...Imagine how hard that would be having to face people whom you know are speculating about everything??

Interested to know what she says when and if it is brought up?

I know we are not meant to speak of her but now that a woman has retained a lawyer this forms part of the topic...Doesn't it?

People reluctant to talk about "other women" involved, out of respect for Allison? because some of them might be friends of hers? Not sure

Maverick left days ago because someone questioned his posts? He basically said he was fed up and took his bat and ball and hit the road.....I personally enjoyed his posts..I hope he is still reading and decides to come back?

Is this Maverick.au? He seemed like a really level-headed poster, I also hope he comes back.

I seen that also.....I think same footage as GBC and sister to reporter??

I questioned that a few threads back as I thought his appearnce at the shopping centre was odd...Why was he there? I thought maybe he might of disposed phone ther to make it harder to know who had dumped it?

ok, just watched the end of one of the GBC and sister video replays, dated 30th April, and the nine news reporter says ´its not just bushland around the familys home that the police have been searching...they´ve moved into shopping centres, searching industrial bins for any evidence the mother of three has been murdered´
here is the link: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76CI6vtixI"]The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube[/ame]

around 1.50 they show footage of a reporter in front of bins...does anyone recognise where she is standing? no police searching, so it could just be that she is standing in front of any old bins??

Just curious, why does one need a lawyer & a barrister?

ok, just watched the end of one of the GBC and sister video replays, dated 30th April, and the nine news reporter says ´its not just bushland around the familys home that the police have been searching...they´ve moved into shopping centres, searching industrial bins for any evidence the mother of three has been murdered´
here is the link: The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube

around 1.50 they show footage of a reporter in front of bins...does anyone recognise where she is standing? no police searching, so it could just be that she is standing in front of any old bins??

Given the issues they had with the helicopter not flying over Beerwah as they said, but in fact sitting on the helipad at channel 9 when reporting on Daniel Morcombe case. It could be the bins outside channel 9. lol

It's getting so scary everywhere in QLD going by tonights news :( Now i think i'm just going to stay inside all the time. So much stuff happening in the news today

Wondering if they were checking for her mobile phone in the dumpster or anything that was missing from the house.

If I was going to dispose of a body under the guise of 'she went for a walk' or 'she was here at 10pm but little ole me don't know where she has gone'- I would think I would switch the phone of before I disposed of it. Or dispose of it in water so that it would not yield any kind of signal. (Many times my poor phone has died by cabernet! it is totally and utterly useless) Then by the time GBC was calling ABC's phone at 7:30 am in the morning it would just go to voicemail and there would be no traceable triangulation signal. Perhaps the searching for the phone was just a ruse for police to really search for her body?:waitasec:

Mrs Baden-Clay's husband, Gerard, returned to the family's home in the western suburb of Brookfield early this morning before taking his three young daughters to school, the Courier Mail reports.http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8463996/murdered-brisbane-mums-children-return-to-school

I'm sure you guys know about this, but it's really disturbing to me! Why make the girls go to school before the memorial on Friday? And with all the media on this case! It almost seems cruel! Is it just me?

I have witnessed at least one of the children in question in the classroom, multiple times since the loss. It was a gradual introduction. Very well done. What i have seen with the piers, "normality", friends, routine, etc etc has made me relax and realise that its ok. It really is, ok. From what i see it is proving to be the most heartening thing about the whole situation.

We shouldn't underestimate children's ability to fit back into life. They do thrive on routine and the shift of focus from home life is often good. Al taught "emotional resilience" in children, and even though im not sure of the exact principles, Im pretty certain this would have entailed facing up to everyday pressures and dealing with things head on, and "talking it out", sheddding tears with piers and other adults they choose to share with, rather than hiding heads in sand, running from, hiding from and avoiding life pressures. If the kids get through this time by facing up to it as they are being given the opportunity to do, I imagine they will be stronger adults, able to deal with problems in a positive manner. The best part of Brookfield is that we can rely on the community and quality of kids and teachers. Its ok.

I remember thinking at the time how unusual it was that they wrote Allison and not mum/mummy. My kids are around the same age and they would never write my first name.

Oh My God..THAT is NOT right...my kids would NEVER do that...I I get home made cards all the time from my kids (and my kids range from 20 yrs old down to 5 yrs old...no way any one of them has never done this)

excellent observation... and if I were to try and argue against it, I could only suggest maybe grandparents or family friends sat down with girls to keep them busy and it was just an innocent slip up

Just curious, why does one need a lawyer & a barrister?

I have asked myself this a tonne of times. Apart from being guilty as sin I cant understand why he would need them. One day I will go back to the earlier threads because Im sure I will find all the theories there lol

Wondering if they were checking for her mobile phone in the dumpster or anything that was missing from the house.

If I was going to dispose of a body under the guise of 'she went for a walk' or 'she was here at 10pm but little ole me don't know where she has gone'- I would think I would switch the phone of before I disposed of it. Or dispose of it in water so that it would not yield any kind of signal. (Many times my poor phone has died by cabernet! it is totally and utterly useless) Then by the time GBC was calling ABC's phone at 7:30 am in the morning it would just go to voicemail and there would be no traceable triangulation signal. Perhaps the searching for the phone was just a ruse for police to really search for her body?:waitasec:

But they were still searching for the phone after the body was found. And narrowed down the area to within 150 m of their house.

I remember thinking at the time how unusual it was that they wrote Allison and not mum/mummy. My kids are around the same age and they would never write my first name.

this is unrelated. this murder occured in Bracken Ridge this morning.

nothing to do with the Allison.

Unless insured taken out via "Nigelaine"... (sorry couldn't help myself). Seriously, more sad news in Brisbane. Feel for family and friends. Hope case doesn't end up on web sleuths

I have witnessed at least one of the children in question in the classroom, multiple times since the loss. It was a gradual introduction. Very well done. What i have seen with the piers, "normality", friends, routine, etc etc has made me relax and realise that its ok. It really is, ok. From what i see it is proving to be the most heartening thing about the whole situation.

We shouldn't underestimate children's ability to fit back into life. They do thrive on routine and the shift of focus from home life is often good. Al taught "emotional resilience" in children, and even though im not sure of the exact principles, Im pretty certain this would have entailed facing up to everyday pressures and dealing with things head on, and "talking it out", sheddding tears with piers and other adults they choose to share with, rather than hiding heads in sand, running from, hiding from and avoiding life pressures. If the kids get through this time by facing up to it as they are being given the opportunity to do, I imagine they will be stronger adults, able to deal with problems in a positive manner. The best part of Brookfield is that we can rely on the community and quality of kids and teachers. Its ok.

Thanks Brookster, that's a really comforting post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13