Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! i just went through the photos and i can't believe the grief shown by GBC i couldn't stop crying :( :( He looks like he must be a very loving father to be comforting the children like he is. I really hope ( even though the public say his guilty) that if he is found to be innocent he has plenty of support for him and the children :( :( And they are still saying on the news that the police are still searching for the killer :( :( I reckon someone else might have done it. If GBC done it i'm very very sure that they wouldn't be saying they're still searching for the killer :(

OMG!!!! i just went through the photos and i can't believe the grief shown by GBC i couldn't stop crying :( :( He looks like he must be a very loving father to be comforting the children like he is. I really hope ( even though the public say his guilty) that if he is found to be innocent he has plenty of support for him and the children :( :( And they are still saying on the news that the police are still searching for the killer :( :( I reckon someone else might have done it. If GBC done it i'm very very sure that they wouldn't be saying they're still searching for the killer :(

Sorry Angel1 - I don't share your opinion or emotion - wild horses should not have kept him from having some input into that funeral and there was nothing - it was like he didn't exist. Granted he loves those girls but look at everyone around him - to me his sister showed more emotion than he did considering his WIFE was being farewelled.

Anyone notice he wasn't a pallbearer? Dunno about you guys but it's pretty normal in my experience for the 6 men closest to the deceased to carry them as a sign of respect.

So why not?

Better photo op to walk behind with kids?

Sense of deja vu?

Other men sure as hell weren't going to let him near her?

I think you will find every funeral is different. When my dad died we had a choice of carrying him in but we decided at last minute we couldn't do it (the pall bearers did it) When our mum and brother died we were allowed to carry them in and did it. We have to remember that GBC has the kids as well and i'm sure ( as a father) he would have wanted to walk in with the children. Whether he was a good husband or not he seems to be a good father

If you watch Allison'a parents throughout the funeral, their actions are really telling. Forget GBC, watch Allison's parent's.

the latest photo in the couriermail where Allisons mum has her head tilted is just amazing. You can tell that they do not want to show GBC they are hurt, no eye contact, no touches, everything focussed on the children and no emotions.

This by no means says that GBC is guilty, but you can tell what Allison's parents think of him.

And who enters his wifes funeral through the back door of the church? So self absorbed. Even if he isnt guilty, he hasnt dealt with this very well at all.

If I were guilty, I would use the back door...If I were innocent and presumed guilty and hated by the entire world? I'd use the back door

Sorry Angel1 - I don't share your opinion or emotion - wild horses should not have kept him from having some input into that funeral and there was nothing - it was like he didn't exist. Granted he loves those girls but look at everyone around him - to me his sister showed more emotion than he did considering his WIFE was being farewelled.

Hmm i didn't say you had to agree but i'm entitled to have my opinion just like everyone else. None of us know what exactly happened and i'm not into judging people without facts or until they are proven guilty by police/courts not by public judging. As for facts there hasn't been a real lot except for the couple of things supt Ainsworth said in his press conferences and some things mentioned on the news.

Ok. So funeral is over. 50% of theories are gone. Now we have people suggesting he's nice and innocent. Come on....

Speculation means nothing...

Get to work sleuths...

There's a crime to solve

There is a post on here with GBC and girls with EBC but where is NBC yes he arrived but no pictures of him at the end is this the pressure the police want surely a man like that seeing his granddaughters so distraught can keep hiding. The police will have such a hard case to prove if father and son are colluding. BLOOD is so much thicker than water my heart really does go out to all of them whats the saying "there for the grace of god go I" ? And yes the rest of us dont hit back simple really

Dance isn't the same as exercise. Dance is about creativity, telling a story. It's not about working your butt off until you're sweaty and in pain for that perfect set of abs. I love dance but hate exercise.

IMO I wouldnt be surprised in mumma BC is involved, I can't get over her, look at her face when the middle girl falls to the ground in grief, no emotion, evil that woman IMO.

IMO I wouldnt be surprised in mumma BC is involved, I can't get over her, look at her face when the middle girl falls to the ground in grief, no emotion, evil that woman IMO.

Her loyalties will be with her husband and son :(

Has anyone else noticed the real shift today on this thread re GBC's potential guilt to potential innocence? I can't see anything that has changed in the last 24 hours in what is been released to the public, other than the funeral today.

Some people have changed but i have never said that his guilty because i wasn't there and i prefer not to judge people without knowing the facts :)

There is a post on here with GBC and girls with EBC but where is NBC yes he arrived but no pictures of him at the end is this the pressure the police want surely a man like that seeing his granddaughters so distraught can keep hiding. The police will have such a hard case to prove if father and son are colluding. BLOOD is so much thicker than water my heart really does go out to all of them whats the saying "there for the grace of god go I" ? And yes the rest of us dont hit back simple really

Thats what the "pash" was for its ok I love you always and forever. I will protect you I love you..........................Be strong my love.......Brookfield to Kenmore you would definately use the roundabout

I can guarantee Mark is not posting on here, Mark and many other detectives are very busy with this case. They would barely have time to spend with their families right now, they are not AWOL more like hard at work.

No - you get me wrong; Maverick.au has gone AWOL - not Mark Ainsworth.

I have nothing but respect for Mark Ainsworth - a very difficult job to do. I cannot imagine the pressure he is under.

Maverick.au came across in the same way - just stating the facts, very common sense approach... and what he said made sense. I know Mark Ainsworth wouldn't be posting on here. He is probably getting less sleep than the followers of this forum. Sorry if you thought I was having a dig at Mark. I have the utmost respect for that man.

I hope if the grandchildren dont end up living with them.

Gosh, you're right! Allison's poor Dad looks so beaten and sad. I truly feel for him.

Both girls were crossing there arms....now I'm no psychologist but that is not a natural reaction. It's a sense of anger....

I think you will find every funeral is different. When my dad died we had a choice of carrying him in but we decided at last minute we couldn't do it (the pall bearers did it) When our mum and brother died we were allowed to carry them in and did it. We have to remember that GBC has the kids as well and i'm sure ( as a father) he would have wanted to walk in with the children. Whether he was a good husband or not he seems to be a good father

About 35 years ago a friend's brother drowned in the surf. I think it was days before his body was found. From this I learnt that people who have drowned and remain in the water for a time take on +++water - making their body extremely heavy.

This then makes pall bearing much more demanding - maybe they then leave this job to the pros.

However, this may just be with salt water. Anyone??

He is in the photo's, next to his vile wife!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties