Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things from this news broadcast:

1. "Police also cordoned off a crime scene near the banks of the Kholo Creek where a womans body was discovered yesterday. Forensic officers took DNA swabs from some snapped shrubs. But it is too early to say whether this is linked to this murder investigation."

I wonder if they tested the shrubs to look for any DNA, or if there was DNA evident to the naked eye and they tested it?

2. GBC's mother emerged from her home at the same time as GBC emerged from a house 6 doors down.

I wonder who lives 6 doors down from Nigelaine?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nltYzlLa3bk"]Body expected to be confirmed as Baden-Clay - YouTube[/ame]

It is so distressing to think of someones life being taken from them in this way..it reduces me to tears. Could anyone claim that they didn't intend to strangle someone? Say that they did it in the heat of the moment? This is obviously not an action that takes place in a moment - it involves deliberately choking the last breath out of someone. It is not like pushing them, and they fall and strike their head. And then to cover it up!!! Someone has to be held accountable for what they have taken from Allison, her children and parents. There is a worthless creep out there - with their freedom, and I am praying for the day that they pay for what they have done.

Its a very brutal way to kill your wife, I thought it would end up being an accident like a head injury from a fight that got out of hand.

one of the number one reasons people kill for? greed,....some people will do anything to get it, to keep it and to stop someone from taking it.....

I think it was rude to not invite them in and a bit telling.

I bet the media got excited to see the detectives at his door as it would be boring camped out watching.

These men are looking for his wife's killer - how dare he treat them like that!

So.... I wonder what the media are waiting for??? hope they don't have to wait too long!

I really feel for the little girls, if they are in that house with the press outside. It would be so nice for them to be with the Dickies.

From my humble observations, once people have separated their conversations and arguments are about access to and schooling of children in the future ...

one of the number one reasons people kill for? greed,....some people will do anything to get it, to keep it and to stop someone from taking it.....
Greed as a motive suggests the implication that those types of murders are premeditated (to a certain degree) rather than 'accidental' or in a moment of 'passion'. ?

Its a very brutal way to kill your wife, I thought it would end up being an accident like a head injury from a fight that got out of hand.

It is horrific! I prayed it would be a head injury that Allison had suffered. How can you do that to another living being! So in cases like this the victim is portrayed as an angel and the killer is an evil demon; well, the picture doesn't work the other way around for me - the 'angel' choking the living daylights out of the 'evil demon'. The police are here to protect us against the likes of cold, evil people. Thank god they catch them - and I am sure they do not want to see them go to court and get off scot free! It must be soul destroying...

From my humble observations, once people have separated their conversations and arguments are about access to and schooling of children in the future ...

Sorry possumheart, if you mean me; I don't mean access or schooling of the children; I mean to be away from the house with the press camped outside - it must be awful for them.. it would be good for them to be with the Dickies away from the cameras at this time - sorry......

Sounds like the journalist had been reading WS threads

Do you think they are taking the mickey (of the friendly neighbourhood marriage enhancement facilitator ) especially as the program is defunct?
I wonder if that really would have helped Allison and GBC?

The press have been handling this case so well; they are being so restrained - JMO!

A few things from this news broadcast:

1. "Police also cordoned off a crime scene near the banks of the Kholo Creek where a womans body was discovered yesterday. Forensic officers took DNA swabs from some snapped shrubs. But it is too early to say whether this is linked to this murder investigation."

I wonder if they tested the shrubs to look for any DNA, or if there was DNA evident to the naked eye and they tested it?

2. GBC's mother emerged from her home at the same time as GBC emerged from a house 6 doors down.

I wonder who lives 6 doors down from Nigelaine?

Body expected to be confirmed as Baden-Clay - YouTube
In this clip there is a bright yellow car seen on the Kholo bridge along with all the police cars. I remember I think some news footage of a visitor to the senior BC's in a similar colour yellow car(not sure). Does anyone else remember this?Of course prob compl irrelevant

I posted on the last page about GBC talking to the cops at the front door. I understand what smne say about it being a quick conversation etc. Personally though if that was me and my hubby was missing the deceased and his death investigated, I would bring them in. But hey, I would have made a statement to ansthe police too. He's says he's helping police all he can - make a formal statement. The only reason not to is if you're involved. If you're innocent, your lawyer doesn't tell you to make no comment or to say nothing to police. No one is above the law, some just think they are. The truth always wins.

In this clip there is a bright yellow car seen on the Kholo bridge along with all the police cars. I remember I think some news footage of a visitor to the senior BC's in a similar colour yellow car(not sure). Does anyone else remember this?Of course prob compl irrelevant

I saw pics of someone else getting out of a bright colored car yesterday.

If the QPS had spent hundreds and hundred of hours, searching for my husband, and were now looking for his killer - not about to give up, I would be eternally grateful! I would not be discussing anything on my doorstep - for Gods sake - it is a murder investigation! He hasn't got the courtesy to invite them in! What picture does this send out to the media - I think this is an appalling way to treat these Detectives. Maybe they should just phone with updates! Don't take up any of GBC's time. Or don't bother updating me at all! And if the media appear disrespectful to GBC - is it any wonder! Yeah - we all behave differently, his kids may be inside - but he could take the detectives in to a room away from the children, or he has probably been told to keep his trap shut and say as little as possible by his lawyers...look at his last PR effort! Yeah Yeah - and if I come across as painting the picture of the QPS being 'heroes' .... say it as it is...JMO!

When the Police were canvassing Brookfield residents to see if they thought they had seen unusual on the day of ABC dissappearance - they preferred to ask the questions at the door and to not come in even tho they were asked.

Do you think they are taking the mickey (of the friendly neighbourhood marriage enhancement facilitator ) especially as the program is defunct?
I wonder if that really would have helped Allison and GBC?

The press have been handling this case so well; they are being so restrained - JMO!

That's how I read it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member