Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, new to the forum but have been lurking for quite a while, read every post since day 1.

Re the yellow car, looks similar to TM car, but hers has a glass sunroof and the one at the bridge doesn't. They also look slightly different in color, but that could just be the resolution/color saturation of the photos.

Hi Everyone, first post and have been obsessed with this forum since the beginning, probably because I know quite a few of the central characters involved.

Just wanted to say that the person who has been seen a few times coming out of Nigelaine's place is not TM. TM is almost 6ft tall and the person with the yellow car is shorter than EBC - so defiantely not the same person.

Lots to catch up on! Curiousasacat! thanks for your update!

Yep - if anything suss happens to me, please put in a request on my behalf; I would like DS Mark A on my case! That is lovely - 'our hero' DS; and not to forget all the people working under him, in all weather and conditions, looking for Allison ( in particular, those that went down abandoned mine shafts looking for her - putting there own lives at risk) Each and everyone of them, heroes!

Thank you and you do the same for me : )
Yes, so many people working tirelessly 24 hours a day all over the world. I'm even considering a career change. I want to help find justice for more people.
" putting there own lives at risk) Each and everyone of them, heroes!" ***aww tears*** So true.........

Hi Everyone, first post and have been obsessed with this forum since the beginning, probably because I know quite a few of the central characters involved.

Just wanted to say that the person who has been seen a few times coming out of Nigelaine's place is not TM. TM is almost 6ft tall and the person with the yellow car is shorter than EBC - so defiantely not the same person.

Yeah I didn't think it looked like her

Just trying to catch up on the latest....
Ok so it was my understanding that strangulation was (yet another) rumour- some people are talking as if it is fact. I don't see that confirmed anywhere-did I miss something?

Personally I see nothing weird about seeing a car with a trailer on the traffic camera on Thursday. I see no reason why a trailer would have been used, have heard no calls for people who saw suspicious trailer activity, and really I just don't believe trailers have anything to do with anything. I cannot think of any logical reason why trailers have been dragged into this to be honest.

This indicates the murder scene was the scout camp, however IMO the police spent very little time there. But it is possible. Someone else indicated the police were analysing tyre marks found at the scout camp, but is all rumour at this stage. Do we know if the alleged mistress is single or married? If she is single, then it doesn't make sense that they would meed at a bush area and not at her home.

I heard the opposite and that a large team scoured the scout camp and surrounds, in a LOT of detail.

Prepared to hang my hat on some details which i believe will be uncovered when charges are laid:
- one person killed Allison
- Allison was alone with her killer when it happened
- the killing was not premeditated
- the location of her murder was in or around her home
- a further person assisted the killer in disposal ( terrible term) of her body
- Allison was moved inside a vehicle (a car, not a trailer) and was deceased at the time
- her body was left somewhere near the scout camp
- heavy rain and minor flooding moved her body to the place she was discovered
- cause of death was strangulation or asphyxiation, or some form of blunt force but did not involve instruments or tow ball etc

These are just my guesses based on the most likely events based on any facts mentioned and any police statements so far. Shoot me down, my money is on all the above being 95 percent correct. Not as exciting as some theories but I believe this is close to being proven and the case against the killer and accessory/accomplice progressing.

The kids were primarily hanging around gbc so by default his parents would have had more interaction, the dickies kept there distance as best they could, all the detectives offered condolences to mr Dickie after the service, only mark ainsworth approached gbc and it was more of a cursory gesture rather than the heartfelt condolences offered to the dickies

Hi Greg, glad you are here...I wanted to ask you if you saw this dark haired lady in the second row???

Maybe the BC side just happen to be more involved with the children for whatever reason.

I heard the opposite and that a large team scoured the scout camp and surrounds, in a LOT of detail.

Prepared to hang my hat on some details which i believe will be uncovered when charges are laid:
- Allison was moved inside a vehicle (a car, not a trailer) and was deceased at the time
- cause of death was strangulation or asphyxiation, or some form of blunt force but did not involve instruments or tow ball etc

These are just my guesses based on the most likely events based on any facts mentioned and any police statements so far. Shoot me down, my money is on all the above being 95 percent correct. Not as exciting as some theories but I believe this is close to being proven and the case against the killer and accessory/accomplice progressing.

Keyboredom, I have to say I couldn't agree more. The mistress stuff is so fun though. :what:

All of the above - agree; yes, I heard a lot went on up Bunya, too! I do hope you are right about case progressing, and this is going to end in tears for someone soon.

Hi Greg, glad you are here...I wanted to ask you if you saw this dark haired lady in the second row???

I didn't notice her I was quite a few rows back on the left side of the church, I'm pretty sure Olivia and the rest were in the second row

This may have been posted at some stage but I came across this site today. It's a bit of a read and answers all different legal questions related to police interviews.

http://www.legalaid.qld.gov.au/lega...ithpolice/Pages/DoIhavetotalktothepolice.aspx

The police want to interview me to tell my side of the story. If I've got nothing to hide it can't hurt to go for a police interview can it?

Yes, it can.

If you say something, it's recorded and you can't take it back. It can be used against you in court (unless you can get the interview thrown out, which is hard).

Even if you've done nothing wrong, you can feel nervous at the interview, misunderstand the question and perhaps answer incorrectly.

You might expect one charge, but what you say can lead to a different, more serious charge or more charges.

You can take a lawyer with you to the interview to advise you, but the lawyer cannot interfere in the interview.

Do I need legal advice?

You should get legal advice if you have concerns about participating in a police interview, providing a DNA sample, or if the police want to talk to you about a serious offence

I agree, the thing that I am stumped on is the round-a-bout situation. Did the abettor meet the killer there rather than risk being seen at the house? Did someone see one of them standing by the other's vehicle, possibly in a disheveled state because there was a dead body in it?

This may have been posted at some stage but I came across this site today. It's a bit of a read and answers all different legal questions related to police interviews.

http://www.legalaid.qld.gov.au/lega...ithpolice/Pages/DoIhavetotalktothepolice.aspx

The police want to interview me to tell my side of the story. If I've got nothing to hide it can't hurt to go for a police interview can it?

Yes, it can.

If you say something, it's recorded and you can't take it back. It can be used against you in court (unless you can get the interview thrown out, which is hard).

Even if you've done nothing wrong, you can feel nervous at the interview, misunderstand the question and perhaps answer incorrectly.

You might expect one charge, but what you say can lead to a different, more serious charge or more charges.

You can take a lawyer with you to the interview to advise you, but the lawyer cannot interfere in the interview.

Do I need legal advice?

You should get legal advice if you have concerns about participating in a police interview, providing a DNA sample, or if the police want to talk to you about a serious offence

If the police wanted to interview me I would get a lawyer involved ... I've posted this doc before but it's a good read:
http://www.caxton.org.au/pdfs/Police%20Powers%20Your%20Rights.pdf

While I would be keen to protect my rights, always, I would never be so organised or prepared to think of a lawyer if I was frantically worried about a member of my family going missing. I would see the police force as do- whatever-you-need and give them total free rein. I guess that's where I'm different to Gerard, and sounds like many people would behave similar to me, so I hope i'm normal-ish.

Greed as a motive suggests the implication that those types of murders are premeditated (to a certain degree) rather than 'accidental' or in a moment of 'passion'. ?

unless she stumbled onto information that would jepoardise some plan? she could have threatened to expose him? Or she may have found out he was taking money or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro