Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the opposite and that a large team scoured the scout camp and surrounds, in a LOT of detail.

Prepared to hang my hat on some details which i believe will be uncovered when charges are laid:
- one person killed Allison
- Allison was alone with her killer when it happened
- the killing was not premeditated
- the location of her murder was in or around her home
- a further person assisted the killer in disposal ( terrible term) of her body
- Allison was moved inside a vehicle (a car, not a trailer) and was deceased at the time
- her body was left somewhere near the scout camp
- heavy rain and minor flooding moved her body to the place she was discovered
- cause of death was strangulation or asphyxiation, or some form of blunt force but did not involve instruments or tow ball etc

These are just my guesses based on the most likely events based on any facts mentioned and any police statements so far. Shoot me down, my money is on all the above being 95 percent correct. Not as exciting as some theories but I believe this is close to being proven and the case against the killer and accessory/accomplice progressing.

Thanks Maverick. :goodpost:

I agree, the thing that I am stumped on is the round-a-bout situation. Did the abettor meet the killer there rather than risk being seen at the house? Did someone see one of them standing by the other's vehicle, possibly in a disheveled state because there was a dead body in it?

I honestly think the roundabout query is to determine vehicle movement and their occupants. Either the killer or accessory 'may' have had to drive via there. Someone coming from Brookfield might have used that route to avoid the teenage party toward rafting ground/winrock. The accessory might have been forced to go via there depending on where they were coming from. jMO, but I think these are final finesse/details, not major points determining who the police know is involved.

Hi Everyone, first post and have been obsessed with this forum since the beginning, probably because I know quite a few of the central characters involved.

Just wanted to say that the person who has been seen a few times coming out of Nigelaine's place is not TM. TM is almost 6ft tall and the person with the yellow car is shorter than EBC - so defiantely not the same person.

Welcome Okera! :)

And thank you - I thought I was on my own thinking that there is no way the person at Nigelaine's place is TM - apart from the dark hair they look absolutely nothing alike!!!

Welcome Okera! :)

And thank you - I thought I was on my own thinking that there is no way the person at Nigelaine's place is TM - apart from the dark hair they look absolutely nothing alike!!!

Me too! I was looking at another website that has been following this case and am disgusted that they have screen grabbed images of the video and named her as TMac. That is going too far imo.

I honestly think the roundabout query is to determine vehicle movement and their occupants. Either the killer or accessory 'may' have had to drive via there. Someone coming from Brookfield might have used that route to avoid the teenage party toward rafting ground/winrock. The accessory might have been forced to go via there depending on where they were coming from. jMO, but I think these are final finesse/details, not major points determining who the police know is involved.

I wonder if a possible abettor's phone pinged to that location?

Must go to bed. Night all and Happy Mothers day to our mum's here.
Happy Sleuthing xx

Maybe the BC side just happen to be more involved with the children for whatever reason.

Looking at the funeral photos near the hearse, to me it looks like the father is showing a lot of possessive gestures towards the 3 kids, almost like he does not want the Dickies around the kids! Just speculating: if he is the perp, he is probably concerned that the Dickies would apply to be the legal guardians of the girls hence his parents would not be involved in their lives (and neither would he) IMO!

If the police wanted to interview me I would get a lawyer involved ... I've posted this doc before but it's a good read:
http://www.caxton.org.au/pdfs/Police Powers Your Rights.pdf

While I would be keen to protect my rights, always, I would never be so organised or prepared to think of a lawyer if I was frantically worried about a member of my family going missing. I would see the police force as do- whatever-you-need and give them total free rein. I guess that's where I'm different to Gerard, and sounds like many people would behave similar to me, so I hope i'm normal-ish.

Yep! that sounds like you belong in the normal -ish basket, with the rest of us; not the narcissistic sociopath basket!

Now, are you sure you ruled out GBC riding around the roundabout on a girls bike, Goony style, with a blonde wig, yellow jacket, towing a kayak on a trailer that was spotted in the garden 3 years ago on google earth?

Hi Everyone, first post and have been obsessed with this forum since the beginning, probably because I know quite a few of the central characters involved.

Just wanted to say that the person who has been seen a few times coming out of Nigelaine's place is not TM. TM is almost 6ft tall and the person with the yellow car is shorter than EBC - so defiantely not the same person.

Thanks Okera. Almost 6ft tall? Wow. Does anyone know how tall Allison was?

Hi everyone, I've read from first post, first thread and do have some questions I knawing at my brain but will put pen to paper when my phone has been rejuiced, promise.

For now though just one question? Keyboredom, didn't you out yourself as being Maverick.au a few threads back? Lol, I may have read it arse-about though.

Yep! that sounds like you belong in the normal -ish basket, with the rest of us; not the narcissistic sociopath basket!

Now, are you sure you ruled out GBC riding around the roundabout on a girls bike, Goony style, with a blonde wig, yellow jacket, towing a kayak on a trailer that was spotted in the garden 3 years ago on google earth?

:floorlaugh:

And we all know that the solicitor was having a sleep-over at Gerry's place. :what:

Hi everyone, I've read from first post, first thread and do have some questions I knawing at my brain but will put pen to paper when my phone has been rejuiced, promise.

For now though just one question? Keyboredom, didn't you out yourself as being Maverick.au a few threads back? Lol, I may have read it arse-about though.

Yes he did and most of you missed it! :floorlaugh:

^^ you forget, as he was into swinging, he would have been dinky'ing / doubling a crusty old tart in lingerie, carrying a 4 litre cask. That girls bike would have been Malvern star, not that imported rubbish from the chain stores, to carry all that goodness. Down up pedals, down up down, gotta get thru to the other side of town, before the suuuuun goesssss down, hey ay ay.

:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member