Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this clip there is a bright yellow car seen on the Kholo bridge along with all the police cars. I remember I think some news footage of a visitor to the senior BC's in a similar colour yellow car(not sure). Does anyone else remember this?Of course prob compl irrelevant

You are correct about the yellow car. Is to the same one that was at BWANA's in the news report?

In this clip there is a bright yellow car seen on the Kholo bridge along with all the police cars. I remember I think some news footage of a visitor to the senior BC's in a similar colour yellow car(not sure). Does anyone else remember this?Of course prob compl irrelevant

The one at the house was friend/ex colleague - wouldn't be the one on the bridge - only police on the bridge that day - road blocked off

Great observation skills, but that car belongs to a young police officer sorry.

Sorry possumheart, if you mean me; I don't mean access or schooling of the children; I mean to be away from the house with the press camped outside - it must be awful for them.. it would be good for them to be with the Dickies away from the cameras at this time - sorry......

No CJ60 I was just thinking out loud about generalities. I was wondering where A & G were up to with their separatio and discussions and what might have inflamed him if this was just a domestic dispute gone wrong.

These men are looking for his wife's killer - how dare he treat them like that!

So.... I wonder what the media are waiting for??? hope they don't have to wait too long!

I really feel for the little girls, if they are in that house with the press outside. It would be so nice for them to be with the Dickies.

I get the feeling that his parents are more involved with the kids day to day so I think its good for them to have them close at a time like this.

I think the media have handled themselves well considering but I think when things heat up soon they wont be so kind, so that would be a good time to take the kids away to stay elsewhere.

That is sooo the same car! well done! well, IMO that's coincidental.

TM who was filmed leaving Baden-Clay Snrs house, and also another news clip where she was ambushed by media getting out of her car, show same TM getting out of a bright yellow car.

When the Police were canvassing Brookfield residents to see if they thought they had seen unusual on the day of ABC dissappearance - they preferred to ask the questions at the door and to not come in even tho they were asked.

Yes, but this is a little different; they had to be there to discuss the case, and his wife is the victim. It is much more personal. I understand a door knock to see if anyone has seen anything suspicious could be dealt with on the doorstep, but to discuss say, possibly a toxicology report at the door.... or cause of death.... I couldn't imagine a knock on the door, and being told my husband was strangled. It appears he doesn't want them inside, and to me comes across as indifferent to the fact his wife has been killed. JMO. This is why so many people I know feel so negative towards him.
All suggested topics discussed on doorstep just examples on my part - don't want people to read this and say Detectives knocked his door and told him his wife was strangled!

TM who was filmed leaving Baden-Clay Snrs house, and also another news clip where she was ambushed by media getting out of her car, show same TM getting out of a bright yellow car.

Hi everyone, new to the forum but have been lurking for quite a while, read every post since day 1.

Re the yellow car, looks similar to TM car, but hers has a glass sunroof and the one at the bridge doesn't. They also look slightly different in color, but that could just be the resolution/color saturation of the photos.

That does look like the sam car. It's one of those bubble looking new vws. But looks in video if it's not on the bridge. Maybe roadside?

Def not same car - only police allowed in that area - road blocked off from Hawkesbury Rd to Tanderra Way. No one but police anywhere near bridge.
Nice colour! Stands out!

Wow, it has been an interesting read today.
This lawyer at the house has me totally confused! WHY would that happen?? WHY would he be there?? The lawyer quite possibly lives close by as this is an "upmarket" area.

I am sorry to send people off an this trailer thing but doesn't anyone think it's odd to see a trailer at that time of the night? There was an embargo on this so anything is possible???
It was strange that the camera was shut down at 423am. JUST TO STATE THIS WAS LAST THURSDAY NIGHT. Remember the original "witness" on F/B said she saw something odd at the roundabout,it was a particular time she saw this. She said it seemed small at the time but now seems odd.

Ok so the weirdest thing happened, a very close friend of mine ended up at the funeral,I won't go into details but she was basically there to assist someone else(this someone is not personally involved with the family but is entrenched in the local area) So this person who called me didn't know too much about the case so I was just drilling them with questions.
My first question- "Did the father look like he was looking after kids well?" She said yes, very much looked like he was a loving father.
Second question-"Did he actually look visibly upset? Yes
Third question-"Did you see any interaction with the other families" She said that when GBC walked in he went over to ABC's dad and shook hands with him. He caressed the mother? I asked again"caressed, not kissed she said no they caressed"
She said the girls are absolutely beautiful.
My friend then said that the lady she was with pointed to a lady in the second row and said that lady was apparently the mistress(this is hearsay,my friend knows nothing about a mistress and this lady could be just a gossip) I asked my friend about this lady and apparently she had dark hair and looked similar to Olivia(GBC's sister) My friend said it was strange as this lady sat there "stone face and emotionless" She had 2 ladies of the same age on either side of her. There were other kids at the funeral(little boys in black suits) who apparently saw this lady and waved. My friend thought they were the sisters children?
Apparently the rumors are that he did not do it but is involved.

I asked out of curiousity if "our hero" Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth was there and she said "yes,he still had stitching on the back of his suit like he just bought or hired the suit" Cute!!

It looks as though those cars belong to the police officers. It looks as though a young female officer is about to get in it but the footage cuts to something else.

If the killer disposed of her body around where she was found, I hope to god he/she left a trace of themselves. Hard to explain why your DNA is at the crime scene.

I get the feeling that his parents are more involved with the kids day to day so I think its good for them to have them close at a time like this.

I think the media have handled themselves well considering but I think when things heat up soon they wont be so kind, so that would be a good time to take the kids away to stay elsewhere.

That is really comforting to hear - thank you; yes, I do think the media have been wonderful - they have taken very few pics with children in - rightly so. These poor little girls have gone through so much.

That is sooo the same car! well done! well, IMO that's coincidental.

no...DunnoZo, sorry - no way is it the same car. The one on the bridge has to be police; they were the only people allowed near the bridge, and the road was closed for between Hawkesbury and Tanderra - a few kilometres. The Press were initially getting aerial shots; no one else near the bridge.

The one at the house was the ex work colleague family friend - sorry!

I forgot that part.
I said to my friend who went to the funeral how nice it was to see that Allison's mum comforting the children, she said no they were on the other side it was more his parents.
I said oh strange, going by the photo's outside they seem to be in the background more.

Just an observation....

Wow, it has been an interesting read today.
This lawyer at the house has me totally confused! WHY would that happen?? WHY would he be there?? The lawyer quite possibly lives close by as this is an "upmarket" area.

I am sorry to send people off an this trailer thing but doesn't anyone think it's odd to see a trailer at that time of the night? There was an embargo on this so anything is possible???
It was strange that the camera was shut down at 423am. JUST TO STATE THIS WAS LAST THURSDAY NIGHT. Remember the original "witness" on F/B said she saw something odd at the roundabout,it was a particular time she saw this. She said it seemed small at the time but now seems odd.

Ok so the weirdest thing happened, a very close friend of mine ended up at the funeral,I won't go into details but she was basically there to assist someone else(this someone is not personally involved with the family but is entrenched in the local area) So this person who called me didn't know too much about the case so I was just drilling them with questions.
My first question- "Did the father look like he was looking after kids well?" She said yes, very much looked like he was a loving father.
Second question-"Did he actually look visibly upset? Yes
Third question-"Did you see any interaction with the other families" She said that when GBC walked in he went over to ABC's dad and shook hands with him. He caressed the mother? I asked again"caressed, not kissed she said no they caressed"
She said the girls are absolutely beautiful.
My friend then said that the lady she was with pointed to a lady in the second row and said that lady was apparently the mistress(this is hearsay,my friend knows nothing about a mistress and this lady could be just a gossip) I asked my friend about this lady and apparently she had dark hair and looked similar to Olivia(GBC's sister) My friend said it was strange as this lady sat there "stone face and emotionless" She had 2 ladies of the same age on either side of her. There were other kids at the funeral(little boys in black suits) who apparently saw this lady and waved. My friend thought they were the sisters children?
Apparently the rumors are that he did not do it but is involved.

I asked out of curiousity if "our hero" Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth was there and she said "yes,he still had stitching on the back of his suit like he just bought or hired the suit" Cute!!

Lots to catch up on! Curiousasacat! thanks for your update!

Yep - if anything suss happens to me, please put in a request on my behalf; I would like DS Mark A on my case! That is lovely - 'our hero' DS; and not to forget all the people working under him, in all weather and conditions, looking for Allison ( in particular, those that went down abandoned mine shafts looking for her - putting there own lives at risk) Each and everyone of them, heroes!

I forgot that part.
I said to my friend who went to the funeral how nice it was to see that Allison's mum comforting the children, she said no they were on the other side it was more his parents.
I said oh strange, going by the photo's outside they seem to be in the background more.

Just an observation....

The kids were primarily hanging around gbc so by default his parents would have had more interaction, the dickies kept there distance as best they could, all the detectives offered condolences to mr Dickie after the service, only mark ainsworth approached gbc and it was more of a cursory gesture rather than the heartfelt condolences offered to the dickies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro