Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I am wrong but when they found Michael Hutchence hanging off the back of a door this was his COD ?

Yep, but different situation and was ruled as suicide. Just to take things off track (sorry I mean my Wikipedia link is off track, not your question, but either way it's kind of intriguing :p)

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxiation"]Erotic asphyxiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Correct me if I am wrong but when they found Michael Hutchence hanging off the back of a door this was his COD ?

That was auto erotic strangulation. Same for David Caradine. I have seen nothing that would indicate the involvement of consensual sex acts in this homicide. Nor anything that would rule it out. The corpse will certainly have been examined for signs of rape. Despite the squeamishness that this sort of angle naturally brings out in some, homicide is not a nice human dynamic. Try talking to experienced police officers about the things they see everyday involving regular people. If you want to be a sleuth in homicide you will soon learn that everything that you can imagine people doing, they do.

@keyboredom, cheers for the wikipedia reference but I'm aware of the differences in this case , won't be an available defence of a sex act gone wrong in this case IMO

C'mon guys! I have been so pleased that autoerotic asphyxiation hadn't come up in conspiracy theories on here. It is Saturday night. Next you will go on to the masonic white woman sacrificial theory. Give me a break!

Exactly, it takes a few minutes.

Strangulation takes 3 mins usually but often 4 mins to be "SURE"..........this is premeditated, trust me.

Saw a prosecuter do it in a US court case in his "Closing". So for the Jury sitting in silence and length of 3 minutes while his stop watch clicked by every second......they were sent to break, then decide time!!!!

Very effective for our Prosecutor this time in this case when deciding whether to "Close first or last" don't you think Sleuthers????

If the above is correct, why are they not releasing the info or charging anyone? Do they need more evidence? What about the accomplice? Do they still think there is one or was that just a strategy? What do they think happened?

Oh Yes they need as MUCH evidence as they can get. As previous posts have mentioned...to accuse someone of murder 1- no stone can be left unturned.

I would also suggest that the results of the autopsy are a little inconclusive on certain matters....They dont have witnesses...or maybe they do and those witnesses are reluctant to cooperate as much as the prosecution need them to bring this to court for a case of Murder. Accomplice? not sure...all I know is that if their evidence is insufficient, the court will advise and say so..-BEFORE TRIAL COMMENCES -.The ozzie courts are frightfully expensive, are really busy and you cant go wasting tax payers money on rubbish circumstantial crap......Hence no arrest yet....suggest GBC lawyers and Barrister are being told what dpp have got too...

Its not out of the ordinary for journo's to be told stuff and told to be silent on the info....remember, they are journo's. They are an extremely inquisitive bunch by nature - and a lot of their mates are coppers/lawyers etc...(cos they work with them on a daily basis- geez they [journo's] even have the 000/cop tracker in their offices so they can get a reporter out to the crime once they hear the call)

as for the sex thingo....no way...yuk

oh yes, what time did someone say previously that a resident saw the prado with all four doors open? was it early in the evening (that would fit your theory) or middle of the night (not likely to be packing your belongings then)

Hi that was me and yes it was the white prado at 10pm according to a neighbor.

Quote from parents "He told us she went for a walk and never returned".Reporting of GBC's stories to police has been mixed, but nothing about struggle etc.

And again - if organised, it might look a bit more....organised?

Well said Neuro........Allisons' parents are quoting the GBC statement... sending us a message there, seems to still be a 'covering' utter.

How pukie I can see the poor Mum and Dad of Allison feeling listening to that:sick:!!!!!

First timer here! I have been following the forum from the start. I live in mt Crosby down the road where ABC was found, way too close to home!!
My heart goes out to her family and friends

One of the BC girls told publicly that they were "watching tv with dad and mom went for walk outside..." There was more to that story thats not relevant and I'm not comfortable to repeat it. I mention this to show that the kids have indeed got their version - somehow. Fact.

.... brainwashed? What kid that age is up at 10 pm watching TV ... the Footy Show?

One of the BC girls told publicly that they were "watching tv with dad and mom went for walk outside..." There was more to that story thats not relevant and I'm not comfortable to repeat it. I mention this to show that the kids have indeed got their version - somehow. Fact.

Aussie kids don't say "Mom".

That was auto erotic strangulation. Same for David Caradine. I have seen nothing that would indicate the involvement of consensual sex acts in this homicide. Nor anything that would rule it out. The corpse will certainly have been examined for signs of rape. Despite the squeamishness that this sort of angle naturally brings out in some, homicide is not a nice human dynamic. Try talking to experienced police officers about the things they see everyday involving regular people. If you want to be a sleuth in homicide you will soon learn that everything that you can imagine people doing, they do.
Enough to turn you off your lunch. I'd never make a good homicide cop.

I've read some gruelling cases over the years which have some pretty awful details and if I ever try to image by putting myself in the victims 'shoes' and then try to imagine how they must have felt, it makes for a mega distressing mind bending experience. Sometimes, especially when it involves little children, well... I just can't read anymore because it makes me feel way too sick.

@keyboredom, cheers for the wikipedia reference but I'm aware of the differences in this case , won't be an available defence of a sex act gone wrong in this case IMO

Guys...who started this 'shock' value theory? Have you got any evidence that would suggest this family would have been involved in such bazaar behaviour? IMHO I think its a 'bit below the belt' to suggest it....

I just refer back to the decade or more ago Melbourne case of husband murdering his wife by leaving wife in the boot of his car, bound & tied up....it came out in the news quite quickly that these two were into weird sex between themselves and others...they were always in swingers clubs, chatting online etc etc ... They had teenage kids and they didnt live in a good family value suburb and area and were from a much more incognito part of Australia, where you could do a lot more things and get away with it.....You cant get away with doing anything in Brizzzy without someone seeing you....this suggestion of sexual asphyxiation appears to me to be just a 'shock and awe' statement to get all us ramped up

oh wow.....that opens up a BIG can of worms.......it is not unheard of for a couple having marital problems to try and find ways to spark some excitement in their relationship...and whilst everyone here has the utmost respect for ABC, she was only human and may have been open to suggestion......I hope this avenue is not one worth investigating, it would be undignifying, and a sad and senseless tragedy ( only barely entertain this idea because you are so damn insightful Hawkins)

I put this trash in with the child *advertiser censored* and homosexual affair tripe that was thrown around earlier..

It is a shame she wasnt found earlier, i dont think the killer expected her to be found at all.

Hi all listening to my fav poignantly sad CD with ear plugs because my husband is watching his fav AFL team on TV.

Tears are still silently rolling down my cheeks reading all posts of caring beautiful words and suggestions to help solve our puzzle to stop our heart aching pain.

Someone is feeling just as guilty and crying inside for what they did. I feel no sympathy for them though. I am as steel deep down to our knowledge that our QPS are going to entrap them in their own lies and 'he said she said BS'.

Thank you sleuthers,
It will be solved.
Love to all of you who are mothers or have mothers for Mothers Day

RIP ALLISON xx:beats:

therefore, I have made an assumption:

That the cops know who did it..(i was told by someone re this)
That the cops have informed the media on just about everything
That the cops have enforced an embargo on when the media can release news...as in what they can release and dates/times etc.
That the media are going crazy....slipping snippets out accidentally. (they are all having trouble staying silent)

My thoughts are:

The cops know who did it. YES
Informing the media on most things. NO
Embargoes in place. YES
I deleted what I was going to say about the media as it might offend. Understandably I think everyone is having trouble staying silent about this case lol.

Guys...who started this 'shock' value theory? Have you got any evidence that would suggest this family would have been involved in such bazaar behaviour? IMHO I think its a 'bit below the belt' to suggest it....

I just refer back to the decade or more ago Melbourne case of husband murdering his wife by leaving wife in the boot of his car, bound & tied up....it came out in the news quite quickly that these two were into weird sex between themselves and others...they were always in swingers clubs, chatting online etc etc ... They had teenage kids and they didnt live in a good family value suburb and area and were from a much more incognito part of Australia, where you could do a lot more things and get away with it.....You cant get away with doing anything in Brizzzy without someone seeing you....this suggestion of sexual asphyxiation appears to me to be just a 'shock and awe' statement to get all us ramped up

I think the poster just mentioned it as another example of when strangulation happens that results in death. It has since taken a life of its own!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar