Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the opposite and that a large team scoured the scout camp and surrounds, in a LOT of detail.

Prepared to hang my hat on some details which i believe will be uncovered when charges are laid:
- one person killed Allison
- Allison was alone with her killer when it happened
- the killing was not premeditated
- the location of her murder was in or around her home
- a further person assisted the killer in disposal ( terrible term) of her body
- Allison was moved inside a vehicle (a car, not a trailer) and was deceased at the time
- her body was left somewhere near the scout camp
- heavy rain and minor flooding moved her body to the place she was discovered
- cause of death was strangulation or asphyxiation, or some form of blunt force but did not involve instruments or tow ball etc

These are just my guesses based on the most likely events based on any facts mentioned and any police statements so far. Shoot me down, my money is on all the above being 95 percent correct. Not as exciting as some theories but I believe this is close to being proven and the case against the killer and accessory/accomplice progressing.

My thoughts too...exactly..such a sad, sad case, guess they all are tho..

I am totally confused on posts from today... I am trying to read back from last night and can't find where to start.. was thread 6 closed down?

All of the above - agree; yes, I heard a lot went on up Bunya, too! I do hope you are right about case progressing, and this is going to end in tears for someone soon.

From memory one of the early posters said on this forum that they rang the police and suggested they search the scout grounds. That might be why they searched them IMO

Interestingly under the historial property owners records she jointly owned 3 properties in the area, they were all conjointly owned with the same man over the past decade....the last was sold in 2010 (the last sale making a loss) and the gentleman repurchased another property after that sale in the area solely in his name.

So that might point to a relationshop breakup for TM around July 2010.

When did she start working for GBC?

Ok guys good work on this bit , let me add to it a little. On the day that an ex colleague ( female ) appointed a lawyer , the news grabs for the channel 10 Brisbane 5 pm news had pictures of a large unit block as they were talking about this . MSM connection here. Now if you were a real estate type and had access to that database that contains all the sales information for the 3 transactions that involved the said person , (and yeah they look like they took a small loss
on that one ) , the vendors details for that record an address , now if you look at the details of that last known address for the person it looks like the unit block featured in those news grabs and for me ties in that person as the one helping with enquiries . I hope this helps .

Hi ho
I am interested in revisiting the Clarevoyant, medium post some threads back. Can anyone put their hand on it easily? Just which thread and post number would do.
Thanks

Hi ho
I am interested in revisiting the Clarevoyant, medium post some threads back. Can anyone put their hand on it easily? Just which thread and post number would do.
Thanks

Mods said that they do not support mediums, tarot, etc. posting. They may have been deleted?

From memory one of the early posters said on this forum that they rang the police and suggested they search the scout grounds. That might be why they searched them IMO

I rang crime stoppers on Saturday lunch time and suggested Gap Creek Road and the tyomalum scout grounds as worth looking at (both being dark, secluded and close to Allison's last known location) and someone on here also stated they emailed them with info about scout grounds. As far as I know some locals also verbally mentioned scout grounds to police in the week prior, but no proof.

The scout grounds were searched from Monday onwards, after Allison's body was discovered. This is most likely because the scout area is just upstream from the area she was discovered, and that area had obviously been hit with flood waters.
I've maintained from the start she was accidentally washed down there...I still believe everything points to that, from what I've heard

I am totally confused on poast from today... I am trying to read back from last night and can't find where to start.. was thread 6 closed down?

If you go to page one, first post on this thread you can click link to other threads, ie #5, etc.. Not sure why it was moved to "Hot Cases", think it will confuse one's not familar with this site

I rang crime stoppers on Saturday lunch time and suggested Gap Creek Road and the tyomalum scout grounds as worth looking at (both being dark, secluded and close to Allison's last known location) and someone on here also stated they emailed them with info about scout grounds. As far as I know some locals also verbally mentioned scout grounds to police in the week prior, but no proof.

The scout grounds were searched from Monday onwards, after Allison's body was discovered. This is most likely because the scout area is just upstream from the area she was discovered, and that area had obviously been hit with flood waters.
I've maintained from the start she was accidentally washed down there...I still believe everything points to that, from what I've heard

In my view, it is too much of a coincidence that her body just stopped floating exactly where the bridge is. I think she was dumped/placed there.

Mods said that they do not support mediums, tarot, etc. posting. They may have been deleted?

Seems a bit unusual not to support clairvoyants considering some of the quite outlandish alternatives that have been discussed. Alicat was first to sense Allison, right where she was discovered... Documented on here well before the announcement. That's 'other worldly' and a lot more real than some speculation.

In my view, it is too much of a coincidence that her body just stopped floating exactly where the bridge is. I think she was dumped/placed there.

There's a lot of swirling backwash around bridge pylons under flood. I've found large animal carcasses in very similar situations (which again is an awful comparison) following heavy rain and flash flood? Dead bodies after a week or more are likely to be floating and at the mercy of the water flow.

Not sure but I do believe there is info re: mediums, etc may be in the "jury room" thread , have to be a member to read. Kimster I'm sure would know where it is.

Hi all seem to be spending far too much time on here, takes me hours upon hours to catch up lol. I drove over the bridge today my mum lives near there, was quite an odd feeling..... I heard a rumour... Just rumour of course that poor Allisons body may have been (hate to use this word ), "dumped" right up near the Mt Crosby weir... I notice the road over the weir has been closed for over a week.... Anything in that possibly??? Just thought I'd put it out there.... Love reading everyone's theories... But "Keyboredom" I think you are right on the money!

In this clip there is a bright yellow car seen on the Kholo bridge along with all the police cars. I remember I think some news footage of a visitor to the senior BC's in a similar colour yellow car(not sure). Does anyone else remember this?Of course prob compl irrelevant
WOW! It is the same car we saw the dark haired woman getting out of at the BC home.
She has visited the crime site where they found ABC.

Hi all seem to be spending far too much time on here, takes me hours upon hours to catch up lol. I drove over the bridge today my mum lives near there, was quite an odd feeling..... I heard a rumour... Just rumour of course that poor Allisons body may have been (hate to use this word ), "dumped" right up near the Mt Crosby weir... I notice the road over the weir has been closed for over a week.... Anything in that possibly??? Just thought I'd put it out there.... Love reading everyone's theories... But "Keyboredom" I think you are right on the money!

I've heard the weir mentioned too. It could still be an alternative to the suggested scout ground dumping, but from what I've heard it's definitely the scout ground it's been narrowed down too. Less likely witnesses to the entry to scout area also.

It's not odd to me, reminds me of Lacy Peterson case...Think she did end up there for a reason, to be found, sadly... and I am glad she was found tho horrible its better than never knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme