Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to page one, first post on this thread you can click link to other threads, ie #5, etc.. Not sure why it was moved to "Hot Cases", think it will confuse one's not familar with this site

Thanks. I was all up to date until last night. have logged on here now and totally confused. trying to find end of last nights posts and todays. It appears jumbled(or perhaps its just my brain).. I know to look at the start of the thread for the previous ones, but am still a bit lost at the moment.

Would he really take Allison to grounds so strongly associated with his heritage? Just seems unlikely to me.

The whole connection with the scout grounds astounds me given GBC'S family connection.. Assuming he is involved of course...

Seems a bit unusual not to support clairvoyants considering some of the quite outlandish alternatives that have been discussed. Alicat was first to sense Allison, right where she was discovered... Documented on here well before the announcement. That's 'other worldly' and a lot more real than some speculation.

The clairvoyant that you are looking for is called ......Empathy Insight.

Prepared to hang my hat on some details which i believe will be uncovered when charges are laid:
- one person killed Allison
- Allison was alone with her killer when it happened
- the killing was not premeditated
- the location of her murder was in or around her home
- a further person assisted the killer in disposal ( terrible term) of her body
- Allison was moved inside a vehicle (a car, not a trailer) and was deceased at the time
- her body was left somewhere near the scout camp
- heavy rain and minor flooding moved her body to the place she was discovered
- cause of death was strangulation or asphyxiation, or some form of blunt force but did not involve instruments or tow ball etc

Agree, which is pretty much where we were a week ago :)

Journos were asking Ainsworth for confirmation of strangulation the day A's body was found, and that's always felt right to me (and makes me optimistic of them proving murder by neck bone/cartilage damage), and anyway it's the most popular way to kill a woman without weapons.

Still open on river position - I'm prolly about 60/40 to upstream -
Pro: less chance of witnesses when dumping, and i find it unlikely that it could have been missed under the bridge for up to a week (allowing for a previous few days sunken)
Con: a lot of snags in creek, not sure how far it could travel unimpeded.
Either way it doesn't really matter, as long as they can find evidence somewhere.

I think the roundabout stuff is just a matter of verifying vehicle movements - I don't think children, trailers, bodies, speedboats or suspicious looking briefcases were exchanged there. Are you real going to do anything suss in the most well-lit place for miles?

There didn't need to be anything more to make police suss on day 1 beyond scratch marks and demeanor (we've seen the performance after almost a week's practice; shudder to think what it was like previously) altho if i had to bet on anything I'd say organic matter in car.

At this time, Websleuths does not allow or condone the discussion of psychics, tarot readings, numerology or the paranormal.

We appreciate their efforts, but feel this is not always the best aid in helping victims or their families.

SoSueMe
WS Admin. Mgr./Co-Owner

This is what was posted by Mods earlier in this thread.

WOW! It is the same car we saw the dark haired woman getting out of at the BC home.
She has visited the crime site where they found ABC.

I'm pretty sure there are different cars. The one at the bridge is a VW Buggie, very light yellow. The other one at the BCs home is a darker yellow and not a VW IMO.

Hi all seem to be spending far too much time on here, takes me hours upon hours to catch up lol. I drove over the bridge today my mum lives near there, was quite an odd feeling..... I heard a rumour... Just rumour of course that poor Allisons body may have been (hate to use this word ), "dumped" right up near the Mt Crosby weir... I notice the road over the weir has been closed for over a week.... Anything in that possibly??? Just thought I'd put it out there.... Love reading everyone's theories... But "Keyboredom" I think you are right on the money!

It's not closed - I saw that sign there, and went to check why because it wasn't on the traffic website as closed; it was open - I drove over it. I thought the same - but not sure if pumping station is manned at night? what the current is like - and look at all the crap at Colleges.... trees etc, she may not have got past there.. I think we have all been looking for her - especially near water.

It's so sad for Allison's girls that it's Mother's Day tomorrow.

I hope police are able to get more evidence and move faster than the Max Sica arrest did.

The perpetrator sure was lucky the body wasn't found for ten days so a lot of evidence would have been lost.

Now, are you sure you ruled out GBC riding around the roundabout on a girls bike, Goony style, with a blonde wig, yellow jacket, towing a kayak on a trailer that was spotted in the garden 3 years ago on google earth?

...and doubling a lawyer?

Who cares?? Maverick.au, Keyboredom, etc. We could all have multiples here, but I doubt it.

Agree.....and I dont think anyone missed it at all......I just think no-one cared. Purely because of the above reasons. Anyone could have multiples on here. Personally, why bother, unless you are wanting to put conflicting arguments forward......and even if that is ones reason, they are just plain WEIRD.

On so many forums you get people doing it though...and again, I just find it WEIRD.

Lol, y'all Aussie's are hilarous... Not me, I'm a Texan, couldn't fake it if I tried :)

Hey Texas! Been to Texas and loved it... Reminded me quite a bit of qld but the bourbon is better here (at least that's what I thought after Dallas night out)

...and doubling a lawyer?

Oh man..the other comedian is back! Good evening!

Well, there are suggestions of a sleepover... explains why here was there bright eyed and bushy tailed at the crack of dawn.

SPECULATION!

Oh.. you know this..

Agree.....and I dont think anyone missed it at all......I just think no-one cared. Purely because of the above reasons. Anyone could have multiples on here. Personally, why bother, unless you are wanting to put conflicting arguments forward......and even if that is ones reason, they are just plain WEIRD.

On so many forums you get people doing it though...and again, I just find it WEIRD.

The only time I have seen someone with multiple IDs in a forum has been because they have been banned/put on time out for some reason, however, they were quickly identified by the ISP address (unless they were posting from a different location, i.e. office instead of home.)

These are a few points that either don't add up for me or are in the 'alternative theory' basket (as opposed to IMO).
If G & A were in fact separated, is it possible that G didn't stay at the 'marital' home that night? He was, perhaps, there in the evening and again in the AM when he dropped the girls to school but at his parents/elsewhere to sleep. He may have regularly had the girls overnight if they were living in different homes.
This rolls on to my next point.
Why did he call 000 as opposed to the local police number? Unless of course he went to the house because Allison's car was still there when she should have left already and he found signs of a struggle? The 000 call has really bothered me; surely it would make more sense to call a station. But then why did police respond so quickly to the call, for all intents and purposes a missing person call, unless there was a history of violence as discussed previously.

Alt. theory: Bad business dealings/ bad blood from a realationship one or both were involved with, person comes over after G has left, nasty situation ensues, the white 4x4 is used by unkown person/people to move Allison's body, G comes back to the house to find disarray, calls police etc and is now acting as a foil for the investigators?

I haven't been overly specific with details or referenced some of my points which I know have been suggested before, but it is possible the WhoDunnit is not so cut and dried.

Do I duck now?? I love the humorous and tounge in cheek style of some members BTW. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro