Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to a blog site I just found on Aussie Criminals - discourse analysis of the GBC interview video.

http://tiny.cc/taw8dw

Some great points.

EDIT: replaced with shortened link

Here's a link I just found on Aussie Criminals - discourse analysis of the GBC interview video.

http://***************************....=Feed:+StatementAnalysis+(Statement+Analysis)

Some great points.

The site to which you refer above I find unbelievably slow and it freezes my ipad every time I go there ... I've given up on it ... Anyone else have this problem?
The owner of the site wants us to contribute for his beer money .... I told him I would when he fixes his site !

The site to which you refer above I find unbelievably slow and it freezes my ipad every time I go there ... I've given up on it ... Anyone else have this problem?

Yep....and i'm not sure why, but when I go there, I can only see posts up to the 5th May.....Anything more recent isn't there for me.

On iPhone it is hopeless as it is on iMac
Very unstable

I would say they have deleted the link because I cannot find it. That is why the site was down I would say.

The owner of the site wants us to contribute for his beer money .... I told him I would when he fixes his site !

I have the same problem when using my ipad. Works better on laptop but still slow.

Best you toddle off then, don't let us keep you

Oh, c'mon. Let's play the 'I'm the tough new forum member with a quirky sense of fun' (hoping for stacks of 'thanks'). Seriously, there are an unfortunate handful of you that have really dumbed down this thread. I've noticed a lot of regular Aus posters steering clear.

Heck, you've all been mentioned on another couple of forums (and I'm not talking flattery).

So, let's see, according to a select few .... we have 1) a love triangle, 2) a trailer 3) money, power, jealousy and 4) necrophilia:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ROFL, pen the book now purlease.

Give it away. Now. I can't stop laughing.

Untrue - we are allowed to speculate. Some people have speculated about a trailer which is perfectly OK. I personally am unsure about a trailer but I dont see anything wrong with others discussing it as it does no harm, and still could have credence.

And I posted "Why would you want to talk about a trailer? What difference would it make? what's the point?" to give the poster opportunity to demonstrate some relevance.

We could also talk about what colour socks GBC was wearing - but would it matter?

I had probs getting back on as well. To Neuromancer- two things made me uncomfortable...1. Lots of eye blinking...might be nothing or it might me a sign that her thoughts are not matching the words coming out
2. "...desperate for her to be returned home... be returned? If she were pleading with ABC directly wouldn't she say "desperate for her to come home" or "Al, we are desperate for you to come home?" I just felt the words "for her to be returned home" objectified her -almost to the point of 'past tense' you know, she is no longer alive. How would she know that? IMO she may know or strongly suspect something at this point..I agree with you...uncomfortable to watch

Was it just me, or did the site have problems then? My computer is rather slow at the moment, as I have gone way over my internet allowance....But WooooooW, it seemed ot be right offline. :(

I was frustratingly offline aswell...Thooght it had been shut down deliberatley??

In regards to post with sister in law link...I have not seen that one...It actually made me think that maybe they were suggesting a kidnap?

Do you think that there is a ransom note's or maybe Allison left a message that she was meeting someone?

Olivia's tears did look like the crocodile variety though......

BTW...I'hate the veranda ornaments on Bc snr's house...tacky and redneck looking....IMO

My sources say 2 previous dv orders have been taken out against GBC.

Thanks SKMA that is very interesting. Is there anyway members of the public can do a criminal history check or anything to get information about those orders? Or is that restricted information only available to police, courts and lawyers etc?

I was frustratingly offline aswell...Thooght it had been shut down deliberatley??

In regards to post with sister in law link...I have not seen that one...It actually made me think that maybe they were suggesting a kidnap?

Do you think that there is a ransom note's or maybe Allison left a message that she was meeting someone?

Olivia's tears did look like the crocodile variety though......

BTW...I'hate the veranda ornaments on Bc snr's house...tacky and redneck looking....IMO

I know others feel she was genuinely upset....and HN (the little monkey...giggles), thought I was being a hard *advertiser censored* harsh moo....lol

I felt it was a bit crocodile tears in the eyes....and wasnt impressed with the depression mention and the "we want her bought back to us"....um....cringeworthy.

But, I can be a hard moo at times.....Maybe I just wasnt looking for the sincerity.

Welcome! :)

I was working on a post on this topic so it might as well go here.

Was just looking at this video which i hadn't seen before, from the day of the search of BC senior house (26 Apr), interviewing sister:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/house-searched-for-missing-mum-clues-20120425-1xk24.html

"Gerard loves Allision, he's desperate for her to be returned home"
(VO) Sister Olivia says he's helping police as much as possible. (!)
"She seemed normal, delightful.. Please, darling Al come home."

I'd be interested to see what people think about this footage, I found it made me very uncomfortable.

I'm disturbed by the "please come home" stuff. After 6 days missing, when the person was known to be reliable, last reported happy, (? just been to hairdresser) about to go to conference they were looking forward to, I would not be thinking they'd be anywhere watching TV and just hiding out, or in any position to come home. I'd be worried they were lost in the bush, had broken leg, heart attack, head injury, something that meant they were stuck or trapped, knocked unconscious, dying of thirst/starvation or maybe abducted. Why would anyone say "please come home" rather than beg public for help?

I hadn't seen that one before, Olivia's acting was almost as bad as her brothers in the other interview....IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva