Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems while each article doesn't provide the public much new info, each one contains something to make the killer squirm. If the killer felt above everyone else in the past, bet they're not self-congratulating at the moment. Can't imagine too much "I think we've got away with this" talk.

Yes, lol.

Note to self - never deny the press interviews, even if you're guilty!

The Dickies are on the Goldie....an hour and a bit from the kids school....where as the BC grans are walking distance from the girls school; that may have something to do with the careing...

I hope they can grab the girls and put them into Staidens at Sthport....lovely anglican girls school that has day boarding Mon to Fri

St Hilda's you mean?

IGGS does weekly boarding too.

This seems a possible motive to me as well, but my thoughts would be with a possible divorce happening.

Most divorces turn ugly when it comes to the children and finances. If the parents house has been used to finance any loans, I have no doubt they would be livid at the possibility of losing it as part of the financial settlement in the divorce.

Yeah that is rolling around in my thoughts as well...

Just on the trailer issue, recent posts remind me everyone should be entitled to voice their opinion. But, on the justification given for it to be of interest: my vehicle has a tow ball, not recently used, not greasy or rusty, and my trailer has been sitting around in the way for a number of years, Which would show up on google earth :)... used a couple of times per year at best. I think the fact gbc car has tow ball and bwana has trailer is just coincidence (or maybe gbc would borrow it to do a run to the dump once every couple of years, if he was feeling all 'manly'). Police haven't shown any interest in the trailer and I think they were already clear which vehicles / transport methods they were looking for. The lack of witnesses to trailer (versus rumoured vehicle sightings) plus the added difficulty of attaching and moving a trailer with a body in it makes no sense. Which in itself doesn't discount it, as a lot of Allison's case makes no sense, and is so surreal and sad... But I'd join everyone else who's bet the trailer and truth_viper's necrophilia aren't going to feature in the prosecution ;)

The Dickies are on the Goldie....an hour and a bit from the kids school....where as the BC grans are walking distance from the girls school; that may have something to do with the careing...

I hope they can grab the girls and put them into Staidens at Sthport....lovely anglican girls school that has day boarding Mon to Fri

I really hope those poor girls aren't forced to board after all they've been through ... I think they will need all the love and nurturing they can get in a home environment after the magnitude and circumstance of their loss. :(

I find the quote in this article very intriguing - the part where Allison's sister, Vanessa Fowler says that Gerard will have to step up now and fulfil both roles for his daughters. This doesn't sound to me as if the family believes that he is guilty. Vanessa is the same person who vowed at the funeral that justice would be found for Allison.
Are we all on the wrong track?

I was thinking this could be more a statement of the past, meaning GBC never did any part of the taking care of the kids. Eg ABC has an early morning start one morning for a conference and GBC didn't step up to take kids to school etc they stayed at BC Grandparents home... Step up meaning you aren't even close mate!!!!! It was like she was challenging him...Well buddy hope you can handle it, you didn't want her or respect her or anything she did... Not a comment about the future or a long term indication and definitely not a supportive hes going to be around for a long time response IMO.

I was thinking this could be more a statement of the past, meaning GBC never did any part of the taking care of the kids. Eg ABC has an early morning start one morning for a conference and GBC didn't step up to take kids to school etc they stayed at BC Grandparents home... Step up meaning you aren't even close mate!!!!! It was like she was challenging him...Well buddy hope you can handle it, you didn't want her or respect her or anything she did... Not a comment about the future or a long term indication and definitely not a supportive hes going to be around for a long time response IMO.

lol yes.

There's a telling blog entry here: http://www.expertrealestate.blogspot.com.au/2008_11_01_archive.html
_________
Mr Mum!
27.11.08 The past week I have been trying to do my best impersonation of my dear wife – and struggling! Allison turned the big “four-o” earlier this year and to mark the occasion she and her best friend have taken a week off at the Golden Door health spa. Whilst she has been enjoying the rest and quietude, I have been trying to manage the house and transport my three girls to all of their activities – and I am knackered! It’s a bit of a cliché that most men have no idea how hard it is to run a household, and I thought that I was pretty in tune with the day-to-day routine, but I can honestly say that this week has given me a real insight into the challenges of managing a family. Waking up, getting dressed, having breakfast, making lunches, getting to school, collecting from school, bath, cook dinner, eat dinner, homework, teeth, bed! And that doesn’t include any extracurricular activities like ballet, swimming and music! And, I haven’t done any vacuuming, dusting, cleaning or a single load of washing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG1
I find the quote in this article very intriguing - the part where Allison's sister, Vanessa Fowler says that Gerard will have to step up now and fulfil both roles for his daughters. This doesn't sound to me as if the family believes that he is guilty. Vanessa is the same person who vowed at the funeral that justice would be found for Allison.
Are we all on the wrong track?

In response to the are we all on the wrong track.... Well stranger things have happened!!!! It will shock the majority if that happens... I havent heard one single person in public that doesn't believe that either he did it or that he knows who did.... Lots say but it is possible that he didn't as not many people feel it right to make such a statement based on very little fact...

I'm sure this has been discussed at length but sometimes it's hard to remember..... I find it very odd that ABC was found wearing exactly what GBC said she was... Most husbands would struggle to be able to say what there wife was wearing even if they were sitting across the table from them.. Let alone the next day and then work out what's missing from there items of clothing....

In light of Greg's post re: computer evidence, I am starting to again lean very strongly towards the theory that Allison stumbled upon some shady business dealings that may have had something to do with her or her children...insurance seems probable especially with the '13 month' posts going around earlier (someone said ABC policy had just reached the 13 month mark?) or some scheme to access money entitled to her children maybe? I think its possible she confronted him and when you consider the reports of previous DV, then.......well, we all know the rest.
It could also be possible GBC was conspiring with father or 'dodgy business partner/co-conspirator' of some kind in a shady business deal, someone who would also want to silence her? We talked before about how family and loved ones might possibly cover up or help some who's committed murder, but many of us have trouble believing that could happen (even though it does)...so it makes more sense to me that greed would encourage a 'business partner' to help cover up the crime and save their own arse too!

In light of Greg's post re: computer evidence, I am starting to again lean very strongly towards the theory that Allison stumbled upon some shady business dealings that may have had something to do with her or her children...insurance seems probable especially with the '13 month' posts going around earlier (someone said ABC policy had just reached the 13 month mark?) or some scheme to access money entitled to her children maybe? I think its possible she confronted him and when you consider the reports of previous DV, then.......well, we all know the rest.
It could also be possible GBC was conspiring with father or 'dodgy business partner/co-conspirator' of some kind in a shady business deal, someone who would also want to silence her? We talked before about how family and loved ones might possibly cover up or help some who's committed murder, but many of us have trouble believing that could happen (even though it does)...so it makes more sense to me that greed would encourage a 'business partner' to help cover up the crime and save their own arse too!

Yeh I think its the business the money the marriage and talk of divorce the affair I think there lives were on fire!!! Pressures from all angles.. GBC having an affair to feel adequate, needed, important, powerful and in control cause in reality he had none!!!! He had no way out, pressure from his parents with his failing business venture there lively hood in retirement in question and ABC not wanting to keep losing money in his poor decisions or keep doing the hard yards with the business and life and marriage when GBC has again had an affair and lied!!!!

An explosive situation for anyone to be in and if neither of them was getting any personal counselling there whole world would have been spinning out of control while they put on up a front and a brave face "never complaining" to the community, friends Etc...

"whoever did it" would have more likely "dumped" upstream and the poor lady has ended up under the bridge with all the rain we had yeah?? Someone at work mentioned (rumour of course) something about body put in a hole near scout camp and it washed out with rain? Just another rumour I heard day after they found her.

I have been waiting for this to be mentioned. I remember reading a news article on QT.com.au and read the above statement. I'm sorry I can't link it. I remember reading it really quick and thought it was strange no one saw it and commented on it here. So I thought I imagined it or dreamed it.
It said on the lines of - The body was dumped/hidden in scrub land and had it not been for the large amounts of rain the body would probably never had been found but the rain caused it to slide down to where it was found : (

Just read Ippygals post again and to clarify I don't recall anything about a "hole"

Can anyone confirm if NBC & EBC are still working at C21 as Salespersons? If not when did they leave?

They don't seemed to be currently licenced R/E salespersons...TIA :)

http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/are-you-licensed.htm

The response you received from Neuromancer is not quite correct. The parents used to work there, but certainly not when this tragedy came to light. There are numerous previous links provided throughout these threads from a cached website that displays them and others as being staff. For approx one week immediately after ABC was reported missing, the total current staff of about 6 did appear on the C21 website, which I can confidently recall did not include Allison, but current "meet the team" page has since been taken off their website.
In support of this, the previous links to which I refer, are directed via a website called Way,Wayback. Will see if I can find it.

Update: here is the old link which I note is dated 2008 (go to meet the team)
http://web.archive.org/web/20080813142527/http://century21.com.au/westside/

This person makes an excellent point. It would be a shame to destroy innocent people's lives/reputations just for the sake of some over-enthusiastic gossip.

Actually, the media has given definite indications to a certain lady. Directly quoting her blurb from Century 21. Maybe have a talk to them instead.

IMO GBC and BC Seniors all know what happened that night. I feel nothing but contempt for this family; how can they look at those little girls and not feel any guilt or remorse - you would have to be selfish, evil people to not feel anything, and just try to save your own skin. Allison's mum and dad deserve answers. Allison will never get to see her children finish school, help them plan for their formal, graduate from Uni, marry, have children or be a grandmother herself. Someone took her life. If they know what has happened, they are just as guilty as the person that killed her. Well, I hope the rantings of that holy man and his prophecy comes true - the worst is yet to come for that family.

A mother that deserved to be able to do these things with her babies. How dare someone selfishly take that away from girls or mother. It makes me so angry. Everyday of those girls lives destroyed. Every day those 3 girls are alive they will be wishing "I wish my mum was here today for this special/sad/happy/lifechanging/first boyfriend/I need advice/anything day"

It also makes me angry with all of you on here defending people named,insinuated etc. If these people are reading this blog, why don't you post a quick message or why not go to the media and make a statement that takes away any implications.?????? It is in your hands to clear up any speculation.

cranky pants on today.

It's not a rumour re the trailer. Someone posted some CCTV footage at the intersection with a white SUV towing at 3am or so in the morning on this forum on last Friday morning. There have been possibly 2 sightings of the trailers at GBC and his father's house. Why are people here now discounting? Its totally plausible or are some posters trying to shut down conversation??

Oh Geez, I mean no disrespect but if you had read the messages/posts around this incident you would understand how the trailer topic came up. 2 threads back last page I believe.

Honestly I do mean no disrespect I have enjoyed reading your posts : )

Anyone know when QPS started to focus on the roundabout?
I seem to recall someone on this forum mentioning the camera in here well before it was ever mentioned in MSM, but I could be wrong.
In other words, will WS get a mention in the credits when this is done and dusted?

Actually, the media has given definite indications to a certain lady. Directly quoting her blurb from Century 21. Maybe have a talk to them instead.

Where are these?? I have been wanting to read more about all that's been reported on any other women involved in this case... There seems to be three seperate women that have been getting mixed up as one or something.... IMO (which i have some info on but limited and confused) there is:
1 Ex Business partner female which has been only interviewed once for 4hours and is owed a very large amount of money
2 female identified as ex employee potentially Working for Remax??
3 current employee TM profiled on meet the team and has been seen at the residence of the BC family by media, which doesn't make sense if she has a lawyer
4 well there really could be more!!! Ladies we are not even aware of...

Either 2 or 3 has been interviewed 3 times and has hired a lawyer.. My thoughts is 2... But need way more info...
And well 1 could have hired a lawyer as they are owed a very large sum of money and well the business isn't going to improve anytime soon now it's only going to get worse...
Do we even know if the lawyer hired by a female is even a criminal lawyer???

I remember reading it really quick and thought it was strange no one saw it and commented on it here. So I thought I imagined it or dreamed it.
It said on the lines of - The body was dumped/hidden in scrub land and had it not been for the large amounts of rain the body would probably never had been found but the rain caused it to slide down to where it was found : (

I think that referred to an Ipswich politician's tweet? They probably received some info about how much the Kholo creek flooded. Locals (despite having to hide to avoid the ire of online woodpeckers) know how quickly the creeks here rise, and having had decent rainfall for a while, they tend to come up (and go down) quite quick. I wasn't near Kholo that weekend but when I went to Upper Brookfield mid-Saturday the creeks were suprisingly high and fast flowing after what seemed like not a huge amount of rain.

When you walk some of these creeks when they're dry, there are a lot of drop-offs into washed out pits of silt or gravel where the majority of flow goes - and they're bone dry and look like they'd never flood in a million years. Someone could conceivably think they look like a ready made grave and place a body in there covered with rocks..without the benefit of current rain that could look like a long term option. Then when it rains a lot, that's going to be the first place to get unsettled by the water. Total guess, but if a hole's been mentioned, it could be along those lines.

I think someone from right near the bridge confirmed things were fast-flowing there...if Allison's body was upstream, being moved by the water is totally plausible. Coming to rest where the bridge pylons create current / backwash might also be expeceted - that's where a lot of the larger floating debris often ends up (not meaning to use the term in the same sentence as poor Allison) rather than going into the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva