Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...Really....to me, all one needs to do is go over to the Honda website. To me, Dyno Blue, matches the vehicle involved in the pileon accident.

Looks a bit bright on the honda website, or looks a bit dull in the pileon accident picture....If you go somewhere in the middle of the two....Dyno Blue.

I disagree, the dyno blue is too bright. Too my eye it's almost definately the 'sparkle grey' colour. If you do a google image search of 'sparkle grey crv' you can see in some of the photos the cars have that same slightly bluish tinge to them as the car that GBC crashed.

At 4am a white is easy to ditinguish. Darker colours, meatllic colours more prone to be off on the colour I would have thought. Blue, dark grey, metallic silver etc etc. And as you drive passed you only catch a glimpse and think nothing of it until it becomes relevant in a homicide case and you have to jolt the memory banks.

White = GBCs car
Dark grey = friends car that GBC crashed (and I like the crashing to cover up other damage theory)
Metallic Silver = ABCs car (obviously without Allison driving it)

Unfortunately as more information is released we tend to speculate more. Nature of the beast.

Cheers.
Thanks first timer! I tried to respond to this earlier but the site was having issues. I think you are right and if the crash theory holds this may in fact vindicate a number of other posters who would not let the shiny tow bar matter rest. Maybe shiny, because another car bumped into it and it had to be cleaned of paint debris. But as you say until we know, more speculation.
IMO

I disagree, the dyno blue is too bright. Too my eye it's almost definately the 'sparkle grey' colour. If you do a google image search of 'sparkle grey crv' you can see in some of the photos the cars have that same slightly bluish tinge to them as the car that GBC crashed.

Agreed, when I google both of those colours the images of Sparkle grey best suit. However 'sparkle grey' it does appear in some lights to have a blue tinge to it. Anyway, in my mind, I'm not sure its totally relevant the exact colour. It could be possibly mistaken for BLue in night light. (even if it is grey)

and might I add is a 4wd/allwd.

Who's Honda was driven into the solid structure at Indrooroopilly ...... the registered owner ..... has that ever been definded here .......but that I mean an actual name ....not just it was a friends etc. ....... a firm name?

Who's Honda was driven into the solid structure at Indrooroopilly ...... the registered owner ..... has that ever been definded here .......but that I mean an actual name ....not just it was a friends etc. ....... a firm name?

Nope. I don't think that has ever been reported.

I know I've asked this before but it's still bothering me. Is there an official link that says the children's sleepover was Thursday night, or was it bad reporting or was it simply what Gerard told the police.

I can't get my head around sending 3 children for a sleepover on a school night, when they live opposite the school, and would be so much easier just for husband to get them ready for school. Apart from the fact that kids usually talk half the night if with their friends.

If they really were on a sleepover was it at grandparents?
I think this is such an important fact and would love to know the answer.
If they were at either house, they must know so much.
Would GBC have been better off tellingthe police the children were or weren't home?

This seems to be the latest re the sleepover...from yesterday's news... it changes from day to day though....as far as I know there's not been anything official from police.

Mrs Baden-Clay's three daughters were due to have a sleepover the night after their mother reportedly went for a walk and didn't return to the family's Brookfield home in Brisbane's west.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r-granddaughters/story-e6freoof-1226355251556

I've read...a friend...a close friend...but no names have been mentioned to date as to who owns that car.

I take this to mean that she spoke to Allison on the Wednesday night.

I didn't. I took it to be Thurs. Which could make sense if she dropped the girls off for sleepover at the in-laws. (and if Olivia was staying there on holiday)

...s this may in fact vindicate a number of other posters who would not let the shiny tow bar matter rest. Maybe shiny, because another car bumped into it and it had to be cleaned of paint debris.
IMO

It might, but I just want to assure you (and don't want this to come out wrong) that my tow ball is really shiny. I have reversed into things, towed the trailer (with it's rusty old hitch) every now and then, and whatever, but it's stayed shiny. I've never polished it or cleaned it (I know, that's what all the blokes say). I assume it's a high grade stainless, and if the dude has a factory Toyota accessory it's probably pretty good quality. I don't think Gerard has polished his tow ball. IMO.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ry-disappearance/story-e6freoof-1226338290711

she says she saw her last week??????

and spoke to her on the thursday night of the disappearance????

"As far as I know there have been no, there is no, we don't know anything about Allison's whereabouts."

this picture aint right!!!

On a side note, in that article they refered to Olivia as Ms Walton - she too is married, Allison had been reffered to as Ms Baden-Clay in some news reports and people on here took that as an indication that they were infact seperated... I think that this shows that it's just something that the media do! IMO

I didn't. I took it to be Thurs. Which could make sense if she dropped the girls off for sleepover at the in-laws. (and if Olivia was staying there on holiday)

.......then that would mean that Olivia was staying with their Parents on the night that Gerard last saw Allison when 'he went to bed at 10 pm'.

It might, but I just want to assure you (and don't want this to come out wrong) that my tow ball is really shiny. I have reversed into things, towed the trailer (with it's rusty old hitch) every now and then, and whatever, but it's stayed shiny. I've never polished it or cleaned it (I know, that's what all the blokes say). I assume it's a high grade stainless, and if the dude has a factory Toyota accessory it's probably pretty good quality. I don't think Gerard has polished his tow ball. IMO.

I totally agree with you..... At the same time, that paragraph sounded so funny :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat