Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't. I took it to be Thurs. Which could make sense if she dropped the girls off for sleepover at the in-laws. (and if Olivia was staying there on holiday)

Remember GBC says she went missing on Friday morning. So his story is she went missing Friday.The night before she went missing would be Thursday.

Also I thought a while ago it was reported the girls stayed with a friend of Allison's? Anyone remember that?

While I am here,here is a link where you can watch all of the associated video to the case. All in one place.

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/04/28/Daughters_pray_for_missing_mum_Allison_BadenClay/

TIL TOMORROW. night

Reminder: We don't sleuth people who are not persons of interest in a crime. There is no indication Olivia is suspected of any wrongdoing so please leave her personal information off the forum. :tyou:

My point in mentioning Olivia was that what she has said in regard to her affection for Allison and her comment with regard to how much Gerard loved Allison (there is a link somewhere when she spoke of his love for Allison), is that this seems very much in contrast to the speculation that Gerard and Allison were separated.

I do agree that GBC would be wishing he could undo what happened {if he did it}... I also agree that he didn't want her dead, it's just how it happened. I have never thought that this was a planned murder. I also don't doubt that he loves his girls, and he would have to be feeling very sick in his gut right now. If he did this, then he knows he is about to lose everything. IMO

welcomeNewMembers.jpg

http://www.parkerfordchurch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/welcomeNewMembers.jpg

Can't agree on the being run over possibility im sorry. Even in a semi-rural area like this there would always be at least one or several people within range that would hear the massive thump that noise would make and then the natural tire screaching noises and swerve marks all over the road somewhere in the general vicinity. just something you couldnt do on the quiet I dont think..

Totally agree. With all the wide spread searches, someone would have seen some evidence of a hit and run around the neighbourhood.

2 cars....hmmmm......I would think one is on watch while the other disposed of the body! Also if one was stopped....the other can distract attention away from the car/van that had the body in! Interesting to think that 2 cars have to dispose of one body....all sorts of scenarios are popping into mind. Still think that Allison could have been run over. The person that did it went back home and told his partner/friend to help. Could be wrong though! The phone not being turned off or found points to it not being the husband!

:seeya:Welcome back 543! A lot of water under the bridge since you were last here. I cannot for the life of me given everything else how the phone not being found (ie Allison's phone) points to it not being the husband. Sorry but the logic simply evades me. And what makes you think she was run over, or want to think she was run over when in fact the police have stated that Allison knew her murderer?

I completely agree re the girls. I also believe they are the reason he will never ever confess. A lot of people would have cracked by now! But I bet in his mind he is thinking that the longer it all drags out, the longer he has with them.

I hadn't thought of that, but it definitely fits with how I feel about the situation. And, IMO, it's not only the "longer he has with them" but also the longer he has their love because they won't forgive him if he did do it. Once they know they'll never want anything to do with him again (if he did kill their mother).

On a side note, in that article they refered to Olivia as Ms Walton - she too is married, Allison had been reffered to as Ms Baden-Clay in some news reports and people on here took that as an indication that they were infact seperated... I think that this shows that it's just something that the media do! IMO

Just to clear that...the "Ms" actually came from QPS in their first alert for Allison...

April 20, 2012, 6:01 pm

Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence on Brookfield Road at Brookfield around 10pm last night

http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

My point in mentioning Olivia was that what she has said in regard to her affection for Allison and her comment with regard to how much Gerard loved Allison (there is a link somewhere when she spoke of his love for Allison), is that this seems very much in contrast to the speculation that Gerard and Allison were separated.

There is nothing wrong with that. Posting where she lives and her occupation is what we don't want to see here. :)

Reminder: We don't sleuth people who are not persons of interest in a crime. There is no indication Olivia is suspected of any wrongdoing so please leave her personal information off the forum. :tyou:

if thats the case this thread should never have started because there is no person of interests currently named.
i thought anyone who was reported in the media linked in any shape or form to the case could be mentioned in this forum.
you should perhaps get this part of your rules right and uniform (not being rude) but the last 3 weeks has been about discussion including everyone from humpty dumpty to the BC Clan! not to forget the 'women' ! not one of them has been indicated as a 'person of intererest' per your initial statement. I think GBC may have been for about 1-2 days in the beginiing and then we were told was no longer...

I do agree that GBC would be wishing he could undo what happened {if he did it}... I also agree that he didn't want her dead, it's just how it happened. I have never thought that this was a planned murder. I also don't doubt that he loves his girls, and he would have to be feeling very sick in his gut right now. If he did this, then he knows he is about to lose everything. IMO

IF he is the culprit, IMO we can't forget that normal husbands don't kill their wives (accidentally or premeditated). We cannot forget that it appears she was a victim of DV and that is unforgivable. We can't forget that he had a choice: Call an ambulance! We can't forget that he choose what followed after she had passed. We can't forget that if he is the perp, those girls lifes are basically ruined and they will live traumatised for the rest of their existence!

Hi all - I think someone mentioned this a while ago, but I just looked at our April edition of The Local Bulletin (a local rag for those of you who aren't local :) ). There is a shiny pic of GBC in there as president of the chamber of commerce.

interestingly, the article says that the monthly meeting is at 7am on Thursday 19 April at the Kenmore Tavern. he must have gone to the chemist after the meeting - the beginning of a day that would change his life forever.

If we can trust this Local Bulletin info then it is giving us a few bits more of what went on Thurs morn... see what you guys think?

SO how does GBC do that Thursday morn- GBC went to the CoC meeting at the Tavern at 7:00am (where was Allison at this time? where had GBC supposedly lodged for the nite?) and apparently then by 7:30 the meeting must have finished and he arrives at Allisons house again (it is less than a 10min drive Tavern to the house) and then suddenly makes the frantic calls to friends and family and to the police to report Allison missing. (Straight after heads of to the chemist (opens at either 8 or 8:30) to get -well probably some super heavy duty headache tablets and possibly something that will help him forget the night he has just put himself through. (there are 3 chemists he could have visited one at the Tavern shopping Ctr where Allison got her Hair done and one at the village at the roundabout thre is another at the roundabout near a gym and bakery opposite Kenmore State School.)

As far as that timeline goes from when Allison dissappeared - can we assume he left Allison watching the foot show at 10pm.... Then GBC decided that she must have taken her 'usual' walk at 5:30 am but was not back by 7:30 (don't forget Allison would have probably left before/at this time to go to her conference - Brookfield to West End would require a commuter to do this at this time of day) Why the need to visit her at 7:30? If they were not staying together - there was no reason in the world for him to call her that morning and not expect to get her voicemail - especially if she was going to a conference.(He would ostensibly know about the conference ABC was attending having had the kids at his parents house for a sleepover for this reason.)

Gosh I think I need a hand here.... anyone?

Just now it is getting interesting I have to dash. My daughter 's birthday and even though the house doesn't matter, have to spruce myself up before going out to dinner (big job ). No doubt we will be on another thread by the time I get back and can no longer comment. Damn!!! 543 I hope that is not the case as I would love to argue with you more but alas.....:banghead:

if thats the case this thread should never have started because there is no person of interests currently named.
i thought anyone who was reported in the media linked in any shape or form to the case could be mentioned in this forum.
you should perhaps get this part of your rules right and uniform (not being rude) but the last 3 weeks has been about discussion including everyone from humpty dumpty to the BC Clan! not to forget the 'women' ! not one of them has been indicated as a 'person of intererest' per your initial statement. I think GBC may have been for about 1-2 days in the beginiing and then we were told was no longer...

I really don't think you should bring poor ole humpty dumpty into it...all he did was sit on a wall...lol

Personally I don't see what the big deal is about the 4WDs at about 4am. How many white 4WDs exsist in Brisbane? ..AND how many people tailgate? If they were only 2km away from the bridge, I doubt they would risk traveling in 2 cars. None of it makes sense to me. You would think by 4am in the morning, they'd have a better plan. Oh I think he did it, and I do think someone else abetted, but I think we are reading too much into it and often times witnesses will come forward just to get involved in what they perceive as excitement. It's known that false witnesses are a huge pain in the butt to law enforcement. Of course, this is all my opinion only.
However, in an earlier thread with a link to the news source, a man reported to Police that at around 4am Friday morning he saw a white 4wd on the K bridge moving very slowly. He stated that he travels to work at 4am and crosses that bridge regularly. He reported this over a week ago now.[See earlier thread #7]. So is this is a separate independent witness?

I hadn't thought of that, but it definitely fits with how I feel about the situation. And, IMO, it's not only the "longer he has with them" but also the longer he has their love because they won't forgive him if he did do it. Once they know they'll never want anything to do with him again (if he did kill their mother).

I doubt the police will hold on on arresting the person they believe responsible just because he/she has children. I was assaulted (minor) some years ago and they police arrested the person in front of her children.

It is explained in the opening post that GBC has been considered to be a suspected person of interest in this case for purposes of this forum. His address could be sleuthed anyway, since it is the last known place where Allison was known to have been.

The information we have rec'd from the media allows us to speculate that GBC is the POI in this case. And he might not even be the only one.

IF he is the culprit, IMO we can't forget that normal husbands don't kill their wives (accidentally or premeditated). We cannot forget that it appears she was a victim of DV and that is unforgivable. We can't forget that he had a choice: Call an ambulance! We can't forget that he choose what followed after she had passed. We can't forget that if he is the perp, those girls lifes are basically ruined and they will live traumatised for the rest of their existence!

Please, don't get me wrong. If he did this, I have not one tiny bit of sympathy for him... or anyone else who knew. I was just reading someone else's comment and made me think how he's shaking in his boots right now.

Having been in a DV situation myself with 4 young children, I know how rotten it is. I know how hard it is to leave. I would never dimiss a DV situation. Just thought I would clear that up incase you took my post the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz