Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rational
There are many unlit areas along the route that poor Allison took...also, many areas that she could have been run over. A screach and a thud is not necessarily so.....but a scream....yes! The person possibly had a previous DUI or record as previously stated.
It is not logical to leave the phone on! I really believe that the family had nothing to do with poor Allison.
I, including everyone else, are waiting for the forensic report.
Just wish that the police do some really smart investigating and get the perps. behind bars asap.:twocents:

Oh they are 543, believe me they are. :wink:

BBM.

These comments are speculating on what GBC may think or feel. These comments are interpreting through the author's own empathy. He may, in fact, think or feel none of these things. We wish that he loves his children. We want it to be so. We speculate that he may feel remorse. BUT we are creating all of this. The fact is we don't know! However, Allison was brutally murdered, a mother to 3 little girls had her life ripped away and her body discarded like trash.

Actually we don't know whether this was a premeditated killing. That is speculation. The definition of murder is "The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another". There seems little doubt that she was killed but was it 'premeditated'? Was the intention of the killer at the time to murder her? To suggest so is also speculating on the killer's state of mind at the time of the killing.

If we can trust this Local Bulletin info then it is giving us a few bits more of what went on Thurs morn... see what you guys think?

SO how does GBC do that Thursday morn- GBC went to the CoC meeting at the Tavern at 7:00am (where was Allison at this time? where had GBC supposedly lodged for the nite?) and apparently then by 7:30 the meeting must have finished and he arrives at Allisons house again (it is less than a 10min drive Tavern to the house) and then suddenly makes the frantic calls to friends and family and to the police to report Allison missing. (Straight after heads of to the chemist (opens at either 8 or 8:30) to get -well probably some super heavy duty headache tablets and possibly something that will help him forget the night he has just put himself through. (there are 3 chemists he could have visited one at the Tavern shopping Ctr where Allison got her Hair done and one at the village at the roundabout thre is another at the roundabout near a gym and bakery opposite Kenmore State School.)

As far as that timeline goes from when Allison dissappeared - can we assume he left Allison watching the foot show at 10pm.... Then GBC decided that she must have taken her 'usual' walk at 5:30 am but was not back by 7:30 (don't forget Allison would have probably left before/at this time to go to her conference - Brookfield to West End would require a commuter to do this at this time of day) Why the need to visit her at 7:30? If they were not staying together - there was no reason in the world for him to call her that morning and not expect to get her voicemail - especially if she was going to a conference.(He would ostensibly know about the conference ABC was attending having had the kids at his parents house for a sleepover for this reason.)

Gosh I think I need a hand here.... anyone?

Fri 20th is the morning she was reported missing.

Yes thanks Neuromancer - I was jumping the gun by a day! sorry all posters! Got my hopes up that this was something that could be read a bit more closely - so thanks so many of you for NOT FLAMING ME!

These comments are speculating on what GBC may think or feel. These comments are interpreting through the author's own empathy. He may, in fact, think or feel none of these things. We wish that he loves his children. We want it to be so. We speculate that he may feel remorse. BUT we are creating all of this. The fact is we don't know! However, we do know that Allison, a young and vibrant mother to 3 little girls, was brutally murdered, her life ended at the age of 43 years and her body discarded like trash. The perpetrator will be judged in a Court of Law and hopefully proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Justice needs to be done.

May I just add, as I don't think it's been mentioned at all so far...he also would have been well aware a lot of cameras were focused on him at the funeral.

I keep thinking about that crash too. And I can't think of one way that by crashing a car, it would be beneficial to hiding evidence of a crime. He was probably just preoccupied with thoughts of everything happening and didn't pay attention to what he was doing. That's MOO. :moo:

The most common theory re crashing the car was that he had sustained some inj uries during altercation with Alison.So he's on his way to the Police station and he knows they're going to ask him how he got those scratches brojen ribs broken arm black eye fat lip. Woops sorry got carried away but you see what I'm getting at.

I'm wondering now if maybe he also hit something withfriend's car (driving around in the dark) causing a bit of damage and police would also want to know how that happened. Run into post cause even more damage.:moo:

Were any calls made to 000 during the course of the evening? My iphone only lasts 4 hours before it goes flat. I can't imagine it being able to be triangulated tomorrow morning - it would be flat by midnight tonight even if not in active use.

However, if I called 000 now and for some reason dropped the phone or had to throw it into the bush, I assume the emergency services would triangulate the signal now.

:bump:

Remember this if you guys want to chat amongst yourselves about things NOT related to Allison's murder.

Kimster just on your other post about the car accident - if you could see how pathetically you would have to drive to actually end up hitting that pole - honestly blind Freddy on his drivers Education (learners) permit wouldn't have a problem. You would basically have to be driving with your eyes closed to get to that pole the lanes don't even move that way. It is also a major shopping centre that locals frequent incessantly - I couldn't imagine the number of times hubby and I have been here! So the idea that this would be a legitimate accident is almost as certain as Elvis lives!:dramaqueen:

It is like going up a no access road and saying where does it say no access? But this one is even difficult to manouvre into!

I've been in the very same situation in my car. I was following a friend to a camp site late at night. It was a very windey road and at one stage when my friend disappeared around a bend I put my lights on high beam. When I went to put my lights back to low beam, my head lights were gone and would only work on high beam. So as to not blind my friend, I put my lights on low beam which meant only my parkers were on, she saw what was happening and pulled over, I slowly pulled up behind her (country road, late at night etc.) Exactly the same scenario!!!

Can't agree on the being run over possibility im sorry. Even in a semi-rural area like this there would always be at least one or several people within range that would hear the massive thump that noise would make and then the natural tire screaching noises and swerve marks all over the road somewhere in the general vicinity. just something you couldnt do on the quiet I dont think..

Trying to deflect the thinking on this thread? Hit 'n' Run you say? Mobile phone not switched off? IMO All the available circumstantial evidence and speculation in this public thread and MSM to date indicates otherwise. However, should you know for sure that your scenario is correct, then please ring Crime Stoppers.

I keep thinking about that crash too. And I can't think of one way that by crashing a car, it would be beneficial to hiding evidence of a crime. He was probably just preoccupied with thoughts of everything happening and didn't pay attention to what he was doing. That's MOO. :moo:

A few things Kimster.

He was heading to police station to give statement (which he's still never done)

After crash made enough fuss to be taken to hospital, but was released after examination. (Reports of pain in certain locations, eg chest/neck are enough to oblige ambos to transport)

Scratches to face and bruises to arms seen in photos prior to accident. Unverified reports of chest bruising/scratches also. Could have been trying to attribute these to car crash. (Altho that's dumb because scratches and bruises show their age but we already know we're not dealing with Rhodes Scholars here)

Crash location required quite deliberate positioning of car, out of the way of normal driving path. (Other posters back in threads 1-2 went into this in detail)

Theory about possibly trying to conceal previous damage to this car but we have no evidence yet. (altho actually - a panel beater could find old rust - it had been raining a lot and you could get rust in a ding in a couple of days. I wonder if the car was examined?)

Were any calls made to 000 during the course of the evening? My iphone only lasts 4 hours before it goes flat. I can't imagine it being able to be triangulated tomorrow morning - it would be flat by midnight tonight even if not in active use.

However, if I called 000 now and for some reason dropped the phone or had to throw it into the bush, I assume the emergency services would triangulate the signal now.

My iPhone (with wifi off and brightness to 50%) last me almost 48 hrs without using it. It all depends on what the settings are.

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more "normal" people certainly do not kill other people

Couldn't agree more. How many times do you read in papers,"they were a nice family, so happy, I cant believe he/she did that." with regards to other tragic events.

The most common theory re crashing the car was that he had sustained some inj uries during altercation with Alison.So he's on his way to the Police station and he knows they're going to ask him how he got those scratches brojen ribs broken arm black eye fat lip. Woops sorry got carried away but you see what I'm getting at.

I'm wondering now if maybe he also hit something withfriend's car (driving around in the dark) causing a bit of damage and police would also want to know how that happened. Run into post cause even more damage.:moo:

Actually how about this: he didn't want to go to the police station so he had an 'accident'. My understanding was that he was admitted to a psych ward, which would suggest that it was obvious to police / medicos that the 'accident' was intentional. A good way of avoiding a police interview is for doctors to intervene and say he was not in a fit state to be interviewed. It buys time.

Liadan, after reading many of your posts throughout the forum, you have made some excellent points and raised some theories.
:doh::doh:n posted on here by a local I think how awful the public transport is from Brookfield to Brisbane, so wouldn't Allison have taken her car to West End? Hence, if the car was at the house at 7.30am, that would have been out of place as she should have left for her conference.....But.....if as someone previously mentioned, that Allison's car was left at the showground, then if GBC arrived at the house the next morning, it would look like Allison had already left for the trip to West End.

I've been trying to find where I read that about car at showground but some older posts closed and eyes getting sore

There was much more made of ABCs 'depression' and her being a 'missing-person' (at least by the family) early on. If that was significant to the person who killed her, here's a theory:

1. ABC is killed in a non-premeditated domestic argument.
2. The person who killed her panics, tries to think of how to deal with it & decides to make it look like she left home unhappy and drove somewhere to kill herself.
3. A plan is hatched to dispose of the body in a way that looks like suicide i.e. that ABC took a car to the bridge and jumped off it (for example). This plan would disguise injuries / cause of death and fit with her 'depression'. By this time the person who killed her has drawn in someone to assist with the plan.
4. They take ABC's body in the family 4WD and drive another car towards the bridge. The intention is to leave the family car at the suicide location so they need another car to get away in.
5. But on the way, the person who killed ABC realises the plan is full of holes. It isn't going to work (i.e. the realisation that someone is likely to see them dumping the body or call police about the car on the bridge etc) so the plan is changed. A new plan is clumsily hatched: dump the body somewhere it won't be likely to be found easily (i.e in water in the isolated bush near the Scout camp) and get the hell out of there with both cars before they are discovered missing.
6. The person who assisted is scared and wants nothing more to do with it. The person who killed ABC goes with a vague 'she must have gone for a walk sometime, she was depressed' response to questioning and the family are initially sold on that one.

I think this is very plausible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member