Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a thought! Maybe the dog barking at night was because GBC went back to look for the phone that he chucked only afterwards realising it would still be pinging even when turned off!

Hi Rational
There are many unlit areas along the route that poor Allison took...also, many areas that she could have been run over. A screach and a thud is not necessarily so.....but a scream....yes! The person possibly had a previous DUI or record as previously stated.
It is not logical to leave the phone on! I really believe that the family had nothing to do with poor Allison.
I, including everyone else, are waiting for the forensic report.
Just wish that the police do some really smart investigating and get the perps. behind bars asap.:twocents:

Poor Allison allright!:maddening:

Yes it was according to the courier mail. White was tailing blue. Aaaannd, if the white was century 21 prado.:doh: back would be clearly visible.

The back would only be clearly visible if one was following behind. As I understand, the witness in the vehicle who spotted the 2 x 4WDs was travelling in the opposite direction, and the back would not be clearly visible, as there would be no illumination at the rear. I believe the witness was on the way to market as they usually are at ungodly hours for the rest of us.

There are so many unanswered questions..........

What is truth, what is fiction?

Is it possible any of GBC's family are posting on the forum ? JMO

I wonder if the Police are setting up at the showgrounds, in the hope of talking to someone who may know more......the house is not far from the showgrounds..............

Allison was found under a bridge

either

1) she jumped due to depression (long walk, c'est ne pas)

2) she was thrown over (cars/people on bridge risking visibility)

3) Laid upstream and current delivered her down

4) Rolled down from hidden site due to big water running downhill

Your vote?

5) was placed side of bridge on land to LOOK like she jumped from bridge IMO

I wouldn't be surprised.

Probably copying every post on here in the hope that they can sue all of our pants off for contempt.................When they are the ones who have behaved in a contemptuous manner....and their relative has had affairs, and then will blame us for ruining his reputation and business prospects, whilst knowing the reality is his community has probably mocked him for sometime and thought of him as a cheap Real estate charlatain, without our help................God there seems to be a few of those RE types around.

He has ruined his own reputation from his own actions

What an attempt at looking/sounding upset. I remember when I first saw this, it was what made me think he knew what happened. Before that I wasn't sure. It came across as so fake. I'm sure a real estate agent who loves speaking would not have a voice like that. He could have used the media so much better... if had wanted to find her. And I agree with other posters that his sister looks somewhat nervous and unsure.

Looked to me that his sister was very much worried about what was going to come out of his mouth. Watch her eyes in the latter part of the 'interview'.

There are so many unanswered questions..........

What is truth, what is fiction?

Is it possible any of GBC's family are posting on the forum ? JMO

I wonder if the Police are setting up at the showgrounds, in the hope of talking to someone who may know more......the house is not far from the showgrounds..............

I reckon they are watching every move...I bet they are on here more than any of us ...watching...listening...they must be nervous wrecks.:panic:

willough - do u really think what we say here can be affect what will be said in court if we ever get there??

This might sound creepy, but I went for a drive and saw the house, the creek and saw someone pulled up in the parking area on the bridge looking over the bridge.
I checked out the round a bout and I thought there is NO way ABC WALKED to K Creek or even the round a bout.

If the car was seen on the round a bout, might be a possibility ABC was getting petrol for her trip to Pathways ?? JMO

I'm bamboozled about the whole thing.

Snippets of info here and there, slowly leaked out, speculation galore.

I just hope this doesnt drag on too long for the girl's sake and ABC parent's who are elderly and seem to be decent people.

willough - do u really think what we say here can be affect what will be said in court if we ever get there??

You know what my dear...............I haven't got a clue. But I think at one time or another, most of us has said something (not necessarily you) that may get us in trouble.

Ive never really been on forums much before.

NB: For some reason, this Courier Mail link cannot now be accessed!

This still remains in the unsure/unknown facts, but it seems that Gerard's sister Olivia may have been already here holidaying with her Parents;
Not sure either if she caught a flight down from Townsville, or she drove down in her own vehicle. (It may have been her vehicle in which Gerard had the accident at Indooroopilly.
We do know (fact) that she became involved with Gerard in talking a little to the Media before Allison's body was found; saying to them how much Gerard loved Allison.

In light of what is still hearsay with regard to Gerard and Allison being separated at the time of her disappearance, this does now seem rather strange; but then there are many, many oddities in this murder of Allison.

Olivia seemed defensive when she stated 'Gerard loves Allison' and 'We all do'. Why would one feel the need to even state that - almost as if there had been accusations of non love on the part of GBC. Just my opinion. What do others think?

I really don't think so. There is stuff all over the internet about many different crimes. Especially some of the high profile murders. It could affect it if the evidence is purely circumstantial, however if they have scientific evidence, witness statements, and even photographs, that will make a massive difference.

I reckon they are watching every move...I bet they are on here more than any of us ...watching...listening...they must be nervous wrecks.:panic:

i'm only new here and still learning to find my way around.

That comment cracked me up.:floorlaugh:

I wonder if the Barrister is on here too watching public opinion and trying to counteract any ideas, theories that come up here if and when it ever goes to court IMO ??

Olivia seemed defensive when she stated 'Gerard loves Allison' and 'We all do'. Why would one feel the need to even state that - almost as if there had been accusations of non love on the part of GBC. Just my opinion. What do others think?
I think that there may have been cause for her to feel like she needed to tell people that they loved Allison. Maybe Allison's relationship with the BCs had become strained, or just their lack of support at the command post. I understand not everyone could be there, but for not a single BC to be there at all?

just realised allisons little girls may be reading these and other forums, horrible if they are! imagine reading this about your daddy and grandparents!and about allisons death etc. i really hope they arent allowed to be near computers at the moment and someone is supervising them.

3 little girls if QPS have clues on the killer surely they would do there best to keep them well away from the killer?? what? why? what do i say MOO... or what tha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr