GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of him doing the BYO, do you think he could have used a knife from the Rowe's kitchen?....opportunistic event as opposed to premeditated?

Not sure if this was posted but a little insight into him as a kid

'Him and his brother were nice, normal kids who mostly stayed out of trouble. They were outdoorsy, liked to run around, play football and kept gerbils as pets. Jason didn't have many friends except for his brother and he didn't have any girlfriends as a young lad.' The bodies of the Rowes were discovered on November 8 at their home in Kapunda, a former copper town 50 miles north of Adelaide.
{mod edit} remove link

we think it was a machete / sword based on info we got from insiders on the first thread. 2 sources, still unverified.....

we think it was a machete / sword based on info we got from insiders on the first thread. 2 sources, still unverified.....

No offense...but until a murder weapon is found...we don't know what the victims were killed with.

Do you hold much weight with unverified insiders? *g*

Honestly...I'd be afraid there are a few weirdos out there that would enjoy making this stuff up....

wow, a lot of information in the link I posted above.

His father was not named on his birth certificate. However, it is understood that he is (removed name).

According to a family source, the pair were deliberately prevented from meeting as the boy was growing up.

Hi I'm new to this & have been sitting back a bit not really having much to contribute.

I think H (Xmas) refers to the mother of the current boyfriend DP. I saw her talking on a news grab when she say's "how am I going to tell my son when he get's home from work?"....or something like that. I'm sure the name that came up on the screen was H**** P****???

I think he came with a weapon too. Why do we think it was a machete or a samuri sword? I have a knife in my butcher block that I'm pretty sure I could kill someone with...so why the rumours about a machete, etc.

If you have read the first thread, at around page 11-14 the sword/machette was first brought up. Someone posted some graphic details that were supposedly from 2 different sources working on the case on the front line and they said 2 different sources information were the same. It was said the police were searching for a sword/machette and some other graphic details were posted but have now been mod snipped. We just dont know if that is all true or made up rumours now. I dont know what to believe but im keeping an open mind. it would be good if that poster could return and maybe provide some more info/proof/clarification to back it up?

Some of the earliest reports said that Police/detectives were shocked/physically baulked upon entering the scene. What could have been so shocking to them apart from 3 bodies and lot of blood which would surely be nothing too out of the norm for them???

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8121272/kapunda-family-was-murdered-police

Adelaide Now reported that there was a large amount of blood in the house and some police officers investigating the scene had visibly baulked when entering the front door.

'His father was not named on his birth certificate. However, it is understood that he is {mod edit}.

According to a family source, the pair were deliberately prevented from meeting as the boy was growing up.'

Wonder what that's about then....

Excuse me... but if I was deliberately prevented from meeting my birth father while growing up, I'd be a little angry.

To me its pretty clear her corpse was raped :(

What a sick ****. Hope someone returns it in jail.

If you have read the first thread, at around page 11-14 the sword/machette was first brought up. Someone posted some graphic details that were supposedly from 2 different sources working on the case on the front line and they said 2 different sources information were the same. It was said the police were searching for a sword/machette and some other graphic details were posted but have now been mod snipped. We just dont know if that is all true or made up rumours now. I dont know what to believe but im keeping an open mind. it woul be good if that poster could return and maybe provide some more info/proof to back it up?

Some of the earliest reports said that Police/detectives were shocked/physically baulked upon entering the scene. What could have been so shocking to them apart from 3 bodies and lot of blood which would surely be nothing too out of the norm for them???

Agree, when the info was posted we all went 'ahhh that explains it'...all reports in scotland use words like brutal, horrific, frenzied etc also.

Might be good reason for it, wonder what his history is like?

This could be a stretch...but because his mother made it impossible to meet his birth father, he hates women? Certainly this wouldn't be enough to murder a poor innocent 16 year old girl and her parents?

To me its pretty clear her corpse was raped :(

What a sick ****. Hope someone returns it in jail.

If rape charges have been laid then he could have done it before or after. Perhaps it was him raping her that alerted the parents for eg and led to the massacre.

Perhaps he went back to the body of chantelle (if she was murdered first) and raped her then. Or perhaps she was hiding in a cupboard, with her parents being killed first, then her being raped and killed next.

Without any firm details it's impossible to tell. A local has stated that the rape charges are true, and a scottish paper has also reported it. It is puzzling that no australian papers seem to include rape amongst the charges. Perhaps that was what the suppression order was all about, although i cant really fathom why.

Seems like the estate where they're originally from is a bit rough

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...h-about-kilmarnock-s-onthank-estate-1.1028060

Scotland's Shameless
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/features/A-TV-documentary-of-life.6302957.jp

Already, the programme has been christened as "Scotland's Shameless", given its focus on individuals struggling to overcome myriad social problems. The launch programme, for instance, told the story of the Cunninghams, a family with Gordon, a reformed alcoholic, as its patriarch, struggling to prevent his children from repeating his mistakes.

Also featured was Marvin Baird, a reformed heroin addict intent on starting a family with his teenage girlfriend, Dayna, only to be arrested for drug possession.

I'd also like to know why they removed a door from inside victim's house (& wrapped it in brown paper) before putting it in the back of a police van - wonder what evidence was on the door? A bloody hand print? fingerprints? or something else that I'm not going to bother writing as it's total speculation & I don't want to start any rumours..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny