GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, wot teen would have sex with their parents in the next room.

Sperm lives up to 48-72 hrs, generally, but even up to 5 days. (have done IVF). It depends on the man too. I think they can tell to about an hour how long it has deteriorated. So, if a rape occurred at 1am, and he said the sex happened at 10pm, he's gone.

Thanks that is great info....I so hope he lied and said that. You know either way he is done, if he says it was 10pm the sperm will show him up, if he says later which matches the sperm deterioration, it will put the admitted sex right at the time of death, so he cannot win.

If the sex was consensual, wouldnt there be some form of kissing involved?

Croup is notoriously cantagious. Surely he would have caught the virus from her

Due to the intimate nature of sex, they wouldn't have even needed to kiss. Sharing close proximity breathing space would have been enough to pass Croup on.

Correct... moreover she was sick. Maybe they kissed and then he wanted to go the whole hog, but she starts feeling guilty for two timing her new bf.

She said it was croup, but she was no doctor herself. Could have just been a sore throat unless she had a history of getting croup frequently.

I wondered if CR and her boyfriend had begun a sexual relationship and perhaps pissed the alleged suspect off ??

I was thinking he tapped on her window saying he wanted to talk, but actually already knew what he was going to do ... I so wish we knew for sure if he arrived with the knife or not, but I think he did.

I'm a teenager (for one more year), and I can discredit your sentence's validity in this discussion.

I was thinking he tapped on her window saying he wanted to talk, but actually already knew what he was going to do ... I so wish we knew for sure if he arrived with the knife or not, but I think he did.

If he didn't bring the knife with him, it would have meant he would need to visit their kitchen at some point. If he knew what he was going to do that night, if he had thought long and hard about it, obtaining a weapon while he was there is an extra complication that is unnecessary if he just brought one with him.

Also im pretty sure police could get a hold of his phone records and see If he SMS'd or phoned her on that night.

Also im pretty sure police could get a hold of his phone records and see If he SMS'd or phoned her on that night.

They can. I'm on a joint phone plan with the rest of my family, and I can see who they've called, SMSed, what phone towers they've been connected to, at what time, all from Telstra's website. I think you can bet on it that police have access to this if I do ;)

If he didn't bring the knife with him, it would have meant he would need to visit their kitchen at some point. If he knew what he was going to do that night, if he had thought long and hard about it, obtaining a weapon while he was there is an extra complication that is unnecessary if he just brought one with him.

Yeah exactly...that's why I think he brought the weapon. Also I can't see how he would have had an opportunity to grab one from the kitchen, and if he took one from say the knife block we would have a description.

I am of the opinion that he did not go with the knife. After she showed him the door or the backdoor (not sure where the kitchen comes... should be on the way out) he grabs a knife and starts attacking CR. Rest of it is familiar to all.

Yeah exactly...that's why I think he brought the weapon. Also I can't see how he would have had an opportunity to grab one from the kitchen, and if he took one from say the knife block we would have a description.

And the haziness over how they died, was it a Murder/Suicide, what kind of weapon it was, it would have been clear from the first investigators who entered the house that a knife was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member