GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else remember some of Jasons FB pages hes joined? I do and one of them was called something like 'If im so ugly, why did you date me' Is this saying something?

You would not believe the data they can get from a mobile phone....its basically usable as a tracking device that can go back months....see Casey Anthony case, they tracked her movements with ping data for the month before her child was reported missing. And every text, missed call, incoming, outgoing, you name it. And being Florida they released all this info to the public and this case is yet to go to trial.

I think it was planned for a day or two. I think he stewed on something, and the anger built up. A person I knew well once committed a multiple murder, and that person had something happen 2 days before (on Friday), that set them on the course. All weekend she planned what to do, bought the materials, etc, and did it on the Sunday. I just think to so confidently get away with killing 3 people, to fight 2 grown people off, there would have been planning involved to some extent.

You would not believe the data they can get from a mobile phone....its basically usable as a tracking device that can go back months....see Casey Anthony case, they tracked her movements with ping data for the month before her child was reported missing.

In city areas, there are a lot more phone towers because of the obstructions caused by highrise buildings. This results in being able to track people's movement a lot more precise.

In country areas, there are a lot less phone towers, and they're usually positioned on the top of hills, covering large areas across plains. So tracking someone's "exact" movements is impossible in a country area, the most you can get is the town name.

All of this is discredited if the phone has a GPS in it, but not all of them do.

I don't recall any statement/description of the knife. If one was missing from the house I think they would have given a description. The only thing I remember was something along the lines that it was a large knife. ???????

I tend to think he went there with the intention of doing what has happened, how much planning went into I don't know. I also don't think CR would have invited him around or agreed to meet with him late at night when she was ill.

So do we think he just crept into her room with a knife, or pretended he was just there to talk first?

I pretty much click 'like' on anything I agree with. It's not a really valid determination of character or personality. It just means you agree with what it says in one interpretation or another.

I think I, myself, have liked a few of those pages that he has. (Meaning the Activities).

ADDITION!!!!:

I just noticed he liked "Hey hey it's Saturday".
There is now no doubt in my mind that he's insane.

I too am guilty on clicking like on anything I think is funny...or even sometimes offensive.

and LOL @ the hey hey comment!!

I pretty much click 'like' on anything I agree with. It's not a really valid determination of character or personality. It just means you agree with what it says in one interpretation or another.

I think I, myself, have liked a few of those pages that he has. (Meaning the Activities).

ADDITION!!!!:

I just noticed he liked "Hey hey it's Saturday".
There is now no doubt in my mind that he's insane.

lol well said, I was just thinking if what people would think of me if they seen the pages I like on there.

So do we think he just crept into her room with a knife, or pretended he was just there to talk first?

Neighbour heard a woman's screams, he later determined the sound to be the mother's.

If Chantelle had woken to see a shadowy figure standing over her bed, I'm sure she would have screamed too! I think it more likely he used a bit of stealth and incapacitated her in her sleep.

Not sure, but considering the time of night and that most country people don't lock up, it would seem he has perhaps snuck in.:waitasec:

I don't recall any statement/description of the knife. If one was missing from the house I think they would have given a description. The only thing I remember was something along the lines that it was a large knife. ???????

Well, not much has come from the authorities so I don't think it is a surprise that they haven't given out a description of a knife.

and she was in bed, according to her fb. doubt that was false

I think he pretended he was just there to talk first. Possibly had something in his mind what he would've liked to have happened but didn't get his way.

Neighbour heard a woman's screams, he later determined the sound to be the mother's.

If Chantelle had woken to see a shadowy figure standing over her bed, I'm sure she would have screamed too! I think it more likely he used a bit of stealth and incapacitated her in her sleep.

I think so too. I also wonder why other neighbours didn't respond either. Houses seemed close, including to houses at the back.

I think he pretended he was just there to talk first. Possibly had something in his mind what he would've liked to have happened but didn't get his way.

If this were the case, and he went on to rape her, surely she would SCREAM FOR HELP?

But he prob took knife with him. Maybe he gave her a chance to change his mind.

At midnight, I think he would have been turned away.

Is there a confirmation that he attended the party hosted by CR when her parents were out? Was he asked to leave or not invited in the first place?

I am of the opinion that he did not go with the knife. After she showed him the door or the backdoor (not sure where the kitchen comes... should be on the way out) he grabs a knife and starts attacking CR. Rest of it is familiar to all.

Fair enough, but i feel there would have by that time been too many noises/voices/screams etc that would have alerted the parents before he got the chance to find a weapon in the house. I think i can safely say he took a weapon. Im thinking it would have to at least been something with a 8-12 inch blade. I think you would keep a knife like that in a knife block or in a holder in a draw. i dont think it would have been stored loosly in a draw of untensils. So if it was from the house there would have been a blank spot in the knife block or an empty holder and perhaps the police would have release more exact details of what they are looking for, but that info has not been released all we know is the weapon was not found at the scene. If the knife was smaller i think the dad would have at least had a chance if he was not caught by surprise. To me it seems like the dad was caught by surprise and the alleged suspect already had a knife and was comming at him before he knew what was happening and was prepared.

To me it sounds planned and in that case i think you would want to take your own weapon and not just hope they had a decent weapon to use in their house or hope you could locate one quickly before too much disturbance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup