GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah agreed, it hasnt been well 'planned' but has been thought through. As i said some time ago the only thing he seems to have planned/done 'well' is that the weapon is still missing.
By planned what I guess I also meant was thought about, desired to do it, got angry and brought a knife. When someone is so enraged they commit a "frenzied" crime (in police words), they can't think through logically every aspect so not to get caught, or as to why they shouldn't commit the crime, I imagine.

hey just thought of this....

i'm sure you all have seen the crime scene pictures of the blood drops left in the street. did you think they were very close together? i think if the blood drops were that close together it would indicate he was walking away from the scene and not running??? i would think if he ran from the scene the blood drops would be further apart???

if so, do you think this would throw some more light onto his state of mind after the crime....walking = content, blase, proud even, invincible? versus running = scared, freaked out, guilty???

i cannot sleep anymore, it just keeps playing over and over in my mind!

I think he was as calm and cool as Ted Bundy was after his crimes. That is what scares me. Never forget that Bundy worked as a rape crisis counsellor and the lady who worked alongside him (who also helped identify him in the very end, from his VW) said that he was the most compassionate counsellor she had worked with. This killer truly had a dark passenger and it was buried very, very deep. Sorry to digress, I agree that he walked away.

Hi I am another newbie from SA. Firstly, croup would have made it near impossible for CR to scream out. My son used to suffer from it, and I have also had it in the past. The poor darling never had a hope of screaming for help:( That makes the alleged killer even more cruel; he would have known that. Such an opportunist! :(
Much like it was always apparent to me that it was someone close to the family as they knew exactly when the brother of the family was returning home. This crime IMHO was completely planned, if not days before, then at least in the hours before. It was not a spur of the moment thing, and I think he took a weapon with him.

You know what, I agree with you, the more I think about him, what happened, etc I think he planned it too. What's the bet the second she started going out with the alleged suspect was the day the plan was hatched. I think in his mind she asked for it, and when she pushed him over the edge at the party he decided to act.

(Or worse, maybe he had rocked up at the party with evil intentions for that night and just didn't go through with it, and didn't care if he got caught. And changed the plan to the Sunday night afterwards.)

I think the rape came after she had died, I think he thought he would get what was rightfully his.

Yeah agreed, it hasnt been well 'planned' but has been thought through. As i said some time ago the only thing he seems to have planned/done 'well' is that the weapon is still missing.

Agree, i thinks so many people are like this, especially in SA and are finding it hard to come to terms with.

seen out for lunch that day, although i am not sure if CR was with the parents. I wonder if she was still feeling well enough to go out for lunch that day and the sickness only came on strong in the evening?

Both my children had croup as young children I remember it coming on quite quickly....all good at bedtime then a few hours later being woken by a barking cough and a child struggling to breathe.

hey just thought of this....

i'm sure you all have seen the crime scene pictures of the blood drops left in the street. did you think they were very close together? i think if the blood drops were that close together it would indicate he was walking away from the scene and not running??? i would think if he ran from the scene the blood drops would be further apart???

if so, do you think this would throw some more light onto his state of mind after the crime....walking = content, blase, proud even, invincible? versus running = scared, freaked out, guilty???

i cannot sleep anymore, it just keeps playing over and over in my mind!

I also think he is still proud as he didn't run and has slipped back into being quiet and seemingly no remorse, no fear and quite detached.

Agree, i thinks so many people are like this, especially in SA and are finding it hard to come to terms with.

seen out for lunch that day, although i am not sure if CR was with the parents. I wonder if she was still feeling well enough to go out for lunch that day and the sickness only came on strong in the evening?

Not sure if this is the correct way to tag it but RUMOUR is that CR had been sick for months on and off. In my experience, croup, or bronchial pneumonia or anything respiratory to that extent, can be hard to shake off. I do not think she suddenly came down with anything that day. This is what I mean, an alleged killer would know this and utilise this. I also note that on one of the earlier links, CR looked very much like the alleged step-sister (O'D, I think it was). That spun me out - Bundy chose victims who looked like his Mother (long-hair parted down the centre). He stuck to that! It appeared to me that CR and his step-sister had that same eerie connection. Just my thoughts.

I think he was as calm and cool as Ted Bundy was after his crimes. That is what scares me. Never forget that Bundy worked as a rape crisis counsellor and the lady who worked alongside him (who also helped identify him in the very end, from his VW) said that he was the most compassionate counsellor she had worked with. This killer truly had a dark passenger and it was buried very, very deep. Sorry to digress, I agree that he walked away.

Yeah this one had been coming for awhile, you just do not wake up one day and get angry about something and do this....it takes years of fantasies and buildup.

I also think he is still proud as he didn't run and has slipped back into being quiet and seemingly no remorse, no fear and quite detached.

That;s why I wondered earlier if he did have a mental disorder - because when you do, with some of them, you feel numb, nothing, no remorse or fear or any feelings.

I so agree! There are serious life-long rejection issues here!!

Yep the dad thing, his mum and new baby brother probably the natural son of the step dad since <modsnip> isn't his dad's name, being geeky, being Scottish in Australia, being from a notorious council estate in Scotland before that, not fitting in anywhere etc etc .. learning difficulties...failing year 9 at what 16, poss even 17 years old! Only having one T-Shirt.....

You know what, I agree with you, the more I think about him, what happened, etc I think he planned it too. What's the bet the second she started going out with {mod edit} alleged suspect was the day the plan was hatched. I think in his mind she asked for it, and when she pushed him over the edge at the party he decided to act.

(Or worse, maybe he had rocked up at the party with evil intentions for that night and just didn't go through with it, and didn't care if he got caught. And changed the plan to the Sunday night afterwards.)

I think the rape came after she had died, I think he thought he would get what was rightfully his.

I agree with you, completely, re your points one, two and three.

You know what, I agree with you, the more I think about him, what happened, etc I think he planned it too. What's the bet the second she started going out with D**** was the day the plan was hatched. I think in his mind she asked for it, and when she pushed him over the edge at the party he decided to act.

I think he thought about it for a while, but without intention of carrying through, just fantasizing. I think the party, and then maybe the "I love you D...." msg on fb were the final straw and sometime then he decided to carry through. I think you could b right about the rape too.

i jus remembered before his facebook page was deleted the first 'friends' name on the list was something like 'midnight killer'.

Yep the dad thing, his mum and new baby brother probably the natural son of the step dad since Downie isn't his dad's name, being geeky, being Scottish in Australia, being from a notorious council estate in Scotland before that, not fitting in anywhere etc etc .. learning difficulties...failing year 9 at what 16, poss even 17 years old! Only having one T-Shirt.....

(I know that was a joke, but it's actually relevent) The fact of the t-shirt(s) or lack of, also say something about him. Can't explain that one, but it's a point of interest. I choose not to elaborate and do not expect others to understand but it is significant to my way of thinking. I think his self-esteem was as low as it could get.

That;s why I wondered earlier if he did have a mental disorder - because when you do, with some of them, you feel numb, nothing, no remorse or fear or any feelings.

Classed as mental disorder or not, useful to the defence or not, there were obviously still the feelings/emotions of jealousy, rage, anger, and afterward, probably a sense of achievement. Only a complete sociopath could commit this crime. It is that of a monster. There can be no rehabilitation. This is all just my opinion.

Yep the dad thing, his mum and new baby brother probably the natural son of the step dad since Downie isn't his dad's name, being geeky, being Scottish in Australia, being from a notorious council estate in Scotland before that, not fitting in anywhere etc etc .. learning difficulties...failing year 9 at what 16, poss even 17 years old! Only having one T-Shirt.....

oh gawd, how bad can life b? I personally think family and friend dynamics has a lot to do with it - not causing him to commit this crime, allegedly, but in where he was mentally (e.g. self-esteem) and in terms of handling of situations. He obviously lacked appropriate strategies to handle anger and/or rejection, or just had too much of this in the past to cope. Probably had a lack of positive feelings in himself, in that he needed to control Chantelle.... I feel for his family and friends coz I imagine they were already under pressure prior to this occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory