GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that website whicvhc named his mother and the rape chanrge has to be the right information doesnt it? it had his motherws name which no other website had...and they named the rape charge which is looking like it could also be true??

also jds bebo was started in 2008 so does that mean when he said he had seem his family in 6 years it could mean he actually came over to aus from scotland in 2002??

In this article it says 6 years ago...remove link to alleged suspect's name

Just a little re-cap. It was mentioned about the number of times Chantelle has supposedly been stabbed. I dont think there is anything offical on that floating around

This article explains what sort of person is likely to stab someone 40 or 50 times so maybe some people mis understood that to have been what happend.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...o-they-dont-care/story-e6frea83-1225951378830

I also found this interesting link the other day. Im not sure what it exactly means. It could be someone just making something up on a blog site or something but a specific number is mentioned

http://medicalsuppliesoxygen.net/chantelle-rowe-stabbed-40-times/

Also I have done some more thinking about the things claimed to have been done to the bodies (too gruesome to post and we don’t know if they are fact) It was said in a previous post (now had been moderated) all 3 had a specific severe type of injury. I now seriously doubt any of that occurred at all and here’s why.

Now assuming what the Police said on the day of the discovery of the bodies was correct (they won’t necessarily tell the public/media the whole truth so you can not always believe the police) then there was enough evidence for them to believe it initially COULD have been a murder suicide. So at best one person could have inflicted horrific injuries to 2 people but I believe I’t would be virtually impossible to inflict any of the 3 claimed gruesome acts to ones self as suicide.

It took me a little while to work that out but it all clicked early on this morning. If there was the 3 severely horrific injuries to the 3 deceased, then I think it would have been pretty damn obvious to the police there is no way it could have been a murder-suicide, so the fact that they initially thought is ’may’ have been a murder suicide can give you an idea of the possible injuries. At worst 2 people could have had horrific injuries and the third person would have had less severe injury/s if they commited suicide.

The police have confirmed it is a murder, so please don’t mis understand what I have said that I think it could have been a murder-suicide. I am just trying to disprove the outrageous (but not impossible) claims that have been made, but as it is a murder there is still a chance it could be true, we just don’t know yet.

Also does anyone think its weird to let your 16 yr old stay at home alone over night and let her have a party? I mean fair enough is the brother was home as well, but isn't she a bit young for it?

Yeah, i dont remember being allowed to stay home by myself at that age overnight.

and they named the rape charge which is looking like it could also be true??

A few pages back someone said that the rape charge is 100% true as they were at the court hearing. That is some of the info supressed to the public

^^ ita ^^ We cannot be sure if those posts were rumour or not can we? On the injuries, when did they come out and say they all had defensive wounds does anyone remember?

I somewhat recall the police saying somewhere along the lines that the reason they couldn't rule out murder/suicide straight away was because there was too much blood everywhere making it hard to tell.

It took me a little while to work that out but it all clicked early on this morning. If there was the 3 severely horrific injuries to the 3 deceased, then I think it would have been pretty damn obvious to the police there is no way it could have been a murder-suicide, so the fact that they initially thought is ’may’ have been a murder suicide can give you an idea of the possible injuries. At worst 2 people could have had horrific injuries and the third person would have had less severe injury/s if they commited suicide.

The police have confirmed it is a murder, so please don’t mis understand what I have said that I think it could have been a murder-suicide. I am just trying to disprove the outrageous (but not impossible) claims that have been made, but as it is a murder there is still a chance it could be true, we just don’t know yet.

Since there was no murder weapon at the scene, they'd pretty much be able to rule out murder/suicide almost immediately, wouldn't they?

Just a little re-cap. It was mentioned about the number of times Chantelle has supposedly been stabbed. I dont think there is anythig offical on that floating around

This article explains what sort of person is likely to stab someone 40 or 50 times so maybe some people mis undeerstood that to have been what happend.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...o-they-dont-care/story-e6frea83-1225951378830

I also found this interesting link the other day. Im not sure what it exactly means. It could be someone just making something up on a blog site or something but a specific number is mentioned

http://medicalsuppliesoxygen.net/chantelle-rowe-stabbed-40-times/

Also I have done some more thinking about the things claimed to have been done to the bodies (too gruesome to post and we don’t know if they are fact) It was said in a previous post (now had been moderated) all 3 had a specific severe type of injury. I now seriously doubt any of that occurred at all and here’s why.

Now assuming what the Police said on the day of the discovery of the bodies was correct (they won’t necessarily tell the public/media the whole truth so you can not always believe the police) then there was enough evidence for them to believe it initially COULD have been a murder suicide. So at best one person could have inflicted horrific injuries to 2 people but I believe I’t would be virtually impossible to inflict any of the 3 claimed gruesome acts to ones self as suicide.

It took me a little while to work that out but it all clicked early on this morning. If there was the 3 severely horrific injuries to the 3 deceased, then I think it would have been pretty damn obvious to the police there is no way it could have been a murder-suicide, so the fact that they initially thought is ’may’ have been a murder suicide can give you an idea of the possible injuries. At worst 2 people could have had horrific injuries and the third person would have had less if they commited suicide.

The police have confirmed it is a murder, so please don’t mis understand what I have said that I think it could have been a murder-sucicide. I am just trying to disprove the outrageous claims that have been made, but as it is a murder there is still a chance it could be true, we just don’t know yet.

I also believe this information was incorrect and cannot be substantiated. I have had a look at the information provided by this particular source...and unfortunately there are more holes than Swiss cheese. This is why I recapped only known facts, to try and get the line of thought back on track.

I am not trying change anyones minds or theories, just trying to eliminate information that cannot be verified. Just going on facts, this appears to be a VERY different scenario to the one painted by a source earlier in the thread.

Yes agree, we should be very careful about unsubstantiated info that cannot be verified.

I think it's pretty common for a lot of 16 year olds to have parties and who is to say her parents allowed her to. Parents are away for the night/weekend, what's the first thing a teenager does? they chuck a party! pretty common behaviour that's been happening for decades.

I don't think it's fair to speculate on her having a party and how many boyfriends she had as it's not like they are here to defend themselves.

^^ ita ^^ We cannot be sure if those posts were rumour or not can we? On the injuries, when did they come out and say they all had defensive wounds does anyone remember?

Since there was no murder weapon at the scene, they'd pretty much be able to rule out murder/suicide almost immediately, wouldn't they?

Yes very good point, but it could have been a possibilty that if there was that much blood it could have been hidden in a pool of blood and they just hadnt seen it yet and didnt know (at the time of the first report to media) and they couldnt tell straight away, so in their minds they couldnt have been sure yet until they had the forensic guys go over the scene looking for a weapon.

I think it's pretty common for a lot of 16 year olds to have parties and who is to say her parents allowed her to. Parents are away for the night/weekend, what's the first thing a teenager does? they chuck a party! pretty common behaviour that's been happening for decades.

I don't think it's fair to speculate on her having a party and how many boyfriends she had as it's not like they are here to defend themselves.

Not judging.....just remembering myself when I was 16 about a million years ago.

I still have some anger over the neighbor who heard the screams and didn't call police. What were they thinking!

I actually feel quite sorry for this guy. He assumed it was a domestic issue and didn't want to get involved. I've done the same thing before. He said he had been having nightmares every night since and felt terrible about the whole thing. I mean, ultimately, it wasn't his fault that someone murdered them. It's just unfortunate that he didn't call the police, or someone else didn't hear the screams as well.

I have daughters that were friends of hers and my son in law worked at the same workplace as [alleged suspect]

I hope you don't mind if I ask you some questions directly, but I'm curious as to what the alleged suspect said to your daughter and SIL in regard to the marks on his arm.

Also, are you certain police had his car at the time he was driven to the police station? Or is it possible he didn't have it for some other reason?

I am also wondering if he appeared upset at work? I can't get past thinking that it would seem extremely unusual to people if he didn't given their close friendship.

Also, can you confirm if the person claimed to be his brother in these threads (also alleged suspect), is actually his brother. I was under the impression his brother was older with a blonde flat top haircut (I can't recall his name and his profile disappeared the day after alleged suspect's), but this guy definitely looks younger.

I think so early into the investigation, they can't rule ANYTHING out. They have to look at all possibilities until they can slowly rule things out. Really, it only took a day for them to release to the media that it was definetly a murder. I remember thinking at the time that that was fast!

Anyone been able to see what photos he had here (2)
{mod edit}

I get error message upon opening that page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members