GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the weapon is long gone. Probably buried in 1 of the thousands of remote paddocks in the Barossa Valley. The good thing is, (i believe) the police have blood evidence from the youth which will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he is the murderer

Court will be open to the public tomorrow. The matter will be conducted via video link. The courtroom has a large screen/monitor and the accused will be seen on that screen and he will speak/respond as required. Any person will be allowed to enter the courtroom, as our system is open justice. This is with the exception of Childrens Court and Family Law Court matters which are conducted as closed courts for obvious reasons.

Would the court case produce a transcript available to the public? I know a video of the precedings is out of the question, as photographic equipment is not allowed. Just wondering how much of the actual court case we would be able to hear about if we didn't attend.

Court will be open to the public tomorrow. The matter will be conducted via video link. The courtroom has a large screen/monitor and the accused will be seen on that screen and he will speak/respond as required. Any person will be allowed to enter the courtroom, as our system is open justice. This is with the exception of Childrens Court and Family Law Court matters which are conducted as closed courts for obvious reasons.

Damn, that would be really interesting to go to if i wasnt working :(

Anyone from here going?

I hope we get a transcript! With the suppression I hadn't even considered the possibility!

Damn, that would be really interesting to go to if i wasnt working :(

Anyone from here going?

That is 'sickie' worthy! Someone should def go and report back on here . ETA how much am I regretting not taking up that job as court sketch artist right about NOW!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rowe-...-frenzied-attack/story-e6frea6u-1225953170080

Initial investigations so far indicate there was only one offender, with a trail of bloody footprints from the front door and along the dirt footpath in Harriet St pointing to just one person leaving the house. It was unknown if the person left the street on foot or in a vehicle.

There are several articles that say its bloody foorprints. Google shows there being 'bloody footprints' mention on SKY news but i cant seem to find it when i click on the link.

I hope we get a transcript!

I hope so too.

That is 'sickie' worthy! Someone should def go and report back on here .

Wont be me, got too much work to get done.

Well we got reports last time...I think someone will go and post.

Would the court case produce a transcript available to the public? I know a video of the precedings is out of the question, as photographic equipment is not allowed. Just wondering how much of the actual court case we would be able to hear about if we didn't attend.

Transcripts are normally only done for committals(to assess if there is a case to answer) and trials. Tomorrow will be about the suppression orders mainly I believe, as the media outlets are baying for blood, and will be making submissions to lift the suppression orders. The defendent has already been remanded until February 2011. As a video link has been booked, then the defendent will appear via this link, as he is entitled to be present at all decisions which affect him, which of course the suppression orders do. Hope this helps to clarify.

bury the knife and shoes or just the knife, place clothes in oil drum. When the company picks up the oil here in the States the usually take the entire drum, and leave an empty one. Kind of like bbq grills propane tanks.

forget the oil drum, there is usually only one hole at the top, not big enough to shove pants down there. OK that's out.

So do you think there will be numerous submissions from various media outlets?

forget the oil drum, there is usually only one hole at the top, not big enough to shove pants down there. OK that's out.

Yeah theres only a small hole but you could still cut the clothes up in smaller bits, also depends on what type of pants/shorts. if it was jeans then they would need cutting up for sure. Definitely not impossible but i dont think it had been done. It would be too much worry for me though, nevous as to when the drum was full enough to be collected, worring about the cops finding it etc. I hope we find this info out though, it will be really interesting to know what he did do with the stuff.

Is the Sydney Swans t-shirt still around? It was the blue one in the police car wasn't it...imagine if the SS one is missing...that would be interesting!

Yes he was arrested with the blue one on. I was trying to find that video of him in the car. Someone put the photos of that on here in the first thread but they would be gone now. i think it was channel 7 that had that footage but im not sure. i tried to find it but haven't yet.

All images of him are goneski I think.....even that one in media.

If they don't find the knife, the clothes, the shoes or any traces of blood in his car or at his home (and personally I don't think they will), I wonder if he will be set free?

If he cut himself at the scene there will be his blood from the house.

If they don't find the knife, the clothes, the shoes or any traces of blood in his car or at his home (and personally I don't think they will), I wonder if he will be set free?

They probably have all that and more. But if they don't why did they arrest him?

Go Robbo for flying in the face of the suppression order! He should change his handle to unsurppressable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz