GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have been feeling numb or over-awed by his experiences by this time.

Numbness is something that came to mind to me too....Maybe this is something that could occur both for innocent or guilty people??? Only speculating here though....lol

How do we know he is timid? Are you a relative, mother? Step father? I can't imagine who would so passionately believe he was innocent but not be closely related or have some kind of agenda.
Your posts are a bit weird....
as I have stated in here MANY times, I don't think he is innocent. I really have no idea and there has not been enough released factual info to make and educated decision of guilt or innocence. None of this case makes any sense and way to many holes can be poked in it to be able to say "well yer he is guilty" I just don't feel right condemning someone without all the relevant facts

Adelaide is just trying to keep their 'freaky murder capital of the world' title under wraps with this suppression order....well too late, the cat is already well and truly out of the bag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCjRk9fzPLc&playnext=1&list=PLA852306BFD7F8307&index=1

I wonder if one of the producers read this website and saw this case and others and this is where the idea came for the commercial.

After all I did mention Dexter early on in this thread. :dance:

I asked this question before, but no one answered, so I'll ask again.

Does anyone know when the accused acquired a lawyer...before or after giving his DNA?

I am feeling a little defensive because of some of the posts on the last couple of pages, so I want to explain myself.

I am not a resident of Kapunda or the Barossa, but I do live in SA.

I do not know anyone in Kapunda or anyone involved in thsi case.

I got interested on day one, when it was annouced boddies had been found.

I googled and looked on FB simply because the police were not releasing any details.

All I knew initially was thast one victim was a 16yo girl.

On FB I easily found references to who it was by using FB search and looking for "kapunda".

I actually saw the brother's post asking for details only moments after he posted it.
I also saw the FB post by the neighbour who heard screams before the media reported about it.

I read what people were saying, who was who, and did some background digging.

I have followed it every day from day one and only came here when I wanted to dscuss why the arrest just doesn't sit right with me.

I thought this was the right place to be able to do that.

If I am wrong, let me know and I will leave,

I asked this question before, but no one answered, so I'll ask again.

Does anyone know when the accused acquired a lawyer...before or after giving his DNA?

I don't know when, but his lawyer is Caldicott that is the barister that handled the bikies case against the SA Gov laws

midsommer, stay! WS is great and the rules aren't hard to follow. Don't get into arguments and report posts that seem offensive (little icon in the upper right of the post box). :)

The mods make this a great place to sleuth, and this case is more difficult because of the gag order (or whatever they're calling it). Plus all cases have a rule about not sleuthing minors or using their full names, nor family/friends that aren't mentioned in MSM.

I am feeling a little defensive because of some of the posts on the last couple of pages, so I want to explain myself.

I googled and looked on FB simply because the police were not releasing any details.

On FB I easily found references to who it was by using FB search and looking for "kapunda".

I actually saw the brother's post asking for details only moments after he posted it.
I also saw the FB post by the neighbour who heard screams before the media reported about it.

I have followed it every day from day one and only came here when I wanted to dscuss why the arrest just doesn't sit right with me.

No don't leave - I'm enjoying your posts! I hope you're not feeling defensive based on anything I've written...I think my motive for joining this group is similar to yours. Cheers from another S Adelanian!

Midsommer, a lot of what you said is the same for me. I was frustrated for days that i couldnt really find anywhere to discuss this and couldnt stop thinking about this crime case and didnt feel like diving into any FB page discussions as they all seemed to just end up as a bunch of people arguing or throwing around threats. I was reading this site for several days and almost wasnt going to join but then i decided to and im glad i did. It has been great discussing the facts and possible scenarios with a great bunch of people and i feel a lot better for doing so.

Sometimes it is good to not know anyone etc as then you have more of an open mind as you're not emotionally connected in any way.

Definitely don't leave, you're are more than entitled to your own opinion even if it is different than others.

I wonder if one of the producers read this website and saw this case and others and this is where the idea came for the commercial.

After all I did mention Dexter early on in this thread. :dance:

Adelaide is kind of well known in Australia for having bizarre murder cases shall we say....it's an ad that went out around this time last year from memory. Perhaps after the Snowtown bodies in the barrels case was concluded? Adelaide, City of Churches.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/adelaide/corpses_1.html

midsommer your input is appreciated - we do have freedom of speech here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member