GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the alibi.Here is the definition of what "alibi" means in Australian law: "Defence to a criminal charge on the grounds that the accused was somewhere other than the scene of a crime when that crime was committed."
REF: http://www.lawhandbook.sa.gov.au/go01.php

So it is not a claim of self-defense, or mitigating circumstances.

To submit an alibi means that he is submitting information to prove he was not at the scene of the crime when it was committed.

Well i kept hearing the mother was killed last.

I'm not sure if i'd heard that.
MOO, I concluded the order was CR, her Mum then Dad.
1. because of the neighbours statement he heard a woman scream and then a man's which of course could of been either AR or the perp.

2. I assumed RR got up to investigate a noise perhaps to check on CR as she wasn't well.

3. AR heard RR calling out for help and went to her aide.

Again MOO.

Its hard to know what to believe, but what you said now makes sense. Thanks. That tells me the murder of the mother was extremely quick and viscious for the accused to then be ready straight away for the dad.

The neighbour said

"[A woman] said three times 'Help! Help!' [She sounded] desperate to get away from someone," the man said.
"I heard a loud bang and then after that — about 5 or 6 seconds after — I heard a bloke yelling and screaming."

http://www.news.com.au/national/police-swoop-on-clare-valley/story-e6frfkvr-1225952489870

It sends chills down my spine that there will be lawyers that will actually have to sit infront of this guy and look at him in the eye, knowing what hes suposedly done and then they try and get him off from doing the crime. Its scary, who would want to do that job i dont know.

agreed :)

1st time - from dad, passed on from sources relative, passed on from source.
2nd time - from sources relative directly
3rd time - from sources relative today whilest off medication lol

the minute i hear something, whether strange, unbeleivable or realistic, i put it on here for you all to evaluate :)

I just want to get this straight in case I am misunderstanding you:

This case has a LOT of controversy over the suppression order

This detective told his brother

who told your father

who then told you

then the detective told you?

and your father is a work college of the brother of one of the detectives?

A few of us tried to find a floor plan of the house looking for info on real estate sites but couldnt find much. The house is 5 harriet st (not lot 5) if you wanna try for yourself.

I'm pretty sure it's number 9. Going from crime scene pics.

I just want to get this straight in case I am misunderstanding you:

This case has a LOT of controversy over the suppression order

This detective told his brother

who told your father

who then told you

then the detective told you?

and your father is a work college of the brother of one of the detectives?

correct...but detective did not tell me personally which is why i too have doubts about validity, but the scenario given does actually seem to fall in line with evidence given by neighbours, media etc.

it is my understanding that now the identity has been revealed publicly of the suspect by international sources able to be viewed in SA, the suppression order is in place to protect identity of family of suspect to prevent reprisals, also there is a suppression on the sex offense as the victim is only 16. Also one would assume that if there was a driver his details would be suppressed for same reason as suspects family..

im not too sure if details of crime scene, witness accounts and case info that dont regard person charged and family where ever suppressed, as on the day of the murders it was already on forums that CR was "gutted"

Thats what others said but then i found a link saying it was 5, it is in the kapunda horrors photo gallery on Adelaide now. Then somone else came on here and said 100% it is 5.

correct...but detective did not tell me personally which is why i too have doubts about validity, but the scenario given does actually seem to fall in line with evidence given by neighbours, media etc.

it is my understanding that now the identity has been revealed publicly of the suspect by international sources able to be viewed in SA, the suppression order is in place to protect identity of family of suspect to prevent reprisals, also there is a suppression on the sex offense as the victim is only 16. Also one would assume that if there was a driver his details would be suppressed for same reason as suspects family..

im not too sure if details of crime scene, witness accounts and case info that dont regard person charged and family where ever suppressed, as on the day of the murders it was already on forums that CR was "gutted"

I kind of find that bizare. Some people have been told to zip their lips because they are making a loophole for the defendant to get of the charges so why would a detective say anything to anyone?

I kind of find that bizare. Some people have been told to zip their lips because they are making a loophole for the defendant to get of the charges so why would a detective say anything to anyone?

your guess would be as good as mine.assuming the statements given are correct the detective may have told his direct family,but the people told may have also felt the need to tell someone out of temptation..there is alot of forums about this case and most have people with sources.not sure of the validity though.
i would say the "get off charges" was a scare tactic so the public wouldnt ID the suspect. apparently a jury that consists of people who have access to and read online posts can be claimed as a buyest jury BUT im aware that police are carefully screening jury members so this doesnt happen.

If you read the bottom of that photo it says

And if you look at other photos with the parents cars out front their house doesn't have hanging baskets or ornate porch. And the house has a simple white picket fence.

definately number 5.......searched 5 harriot street in google and it come up with bodies found in 5 harriot..NOT lot 5 apparently...gnite all

apparently a jury that consists of people who have access to and read online posts can be claimed as a buyest jury BUT im aware that police are carefully screening jury members so this doesnt happen.

A person called to jury duty in SA has a span of 4-5 weeks from being called to being dismissed, whether or not they are used for a jury in that time.
Therefore, they will not actually call any potential jurors until January, at the earliest, So whoever you got that information from is completely wrong.

REF:http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/pdf/Jury_review/brochure_for_jurors.pdf see point 4 where it says "You are on call for jury service for a court
sitting month, which is between 4 to 5 weeks".

A person called to jury duty in SA has a span of 4-5 weeks from being called to being dismissed, whether or not they are used for a jury in that time.
Therefore, they will not actually call any potential jurors until January, at the earliest, So whoever you got that information from is completely wrong.

REF:http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/pdf/Jury_review/brochure_for_jurors.pdf see point 4 where it says "You are on call for jury service for a court
sitting month, which is between 4 to 5 weeks".

unless the person referred to a particular process they are going to take before potential jurors are selected, and maybe this process has started and the jury members will be decided and informed in january as you stated..not too sure on how jury selection works, but like ive stated, i hear something i put it up on here for evaluation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrypaul