GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why didn't the parents hear anything? CR fought for her life I imagine that would make quite a ruckus.

mum may have awoke after altercation, CR was most likely raped before murder which means she may have been knocked unconscious. apparently the fridge was wide open....

Well where the heck does this 'cupboard' thing come from?

Ive heard that CR hid in a cupboard and ive heard that the accused did.

By the way, how can anyone know that the mother was getting a drink? i assume a spilt glass, or milk carton or something?

fridge left open

Well where the heck does this 'cupboard' thing come from?

Ive heard that CR hid in a cupboard and ive heard that the accused did.

By the way, how can anyone know that the mother was getting a drink? i assume a spilt glass, or milk carton or something?

Channelling her spirit and asking her?
But , seriously, you are right. How could anyone know that?

well i heard CR's body was cleaned and dressed and then put into bed.

body wasnt cleaned or dressed...CR's room is what made officers visibly distraught. i believe some have also said to media CR suffered the most

Thanks for your post chaser.
Very interesting.
Do you by any chance have a layout of the house?

A few of us tried to find a floor plan of the house looking for info on real estate sites but couldnt find much. The house is 5 harriet st (not lot 5) if you wanna try for yourself.

So are now we led to believe the dad was killed last if the accused was spotted by the mother in the kitchen trying to escape? After the mother he then delt with the dad last?

So are now we led to believe the dad was killed last if the accused was spotted by the mother in the kitchen trying to escape? After the mother he then delt with the dad last?

That had always been my interpretation of what happened.

LOL that's the 3rd time I have seen you tell that scenario chaser, and for the 3rd time it is slightly different.

Not trying to be rude, just honest :)

dad was killed last.if he had planned to kill CR before he got there he wouldve taken parents out first. instead something mustve made him snap, CR was killed and as he went to leave he was confronted by mother, then father. neighbours also claim to hear female scream first then a males.

LOL that's the 3rd time I have seen you tell that scenario chaser, and for the 3rd time it is slightly different.

Not trying to be rude, just honest :)

agreed :)

1st time - from dad, passed on from sources relative, passed on from source.
2nd time - from sources relative directly
3rd time - from sources relative today whilest off medication lol

the minute i hear something, whether strange, unbeleivable or realistic, i put it on here for you all to evaluate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member