GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you back SB9257,I know some others on here are dying to find out more about the cuts on the accused persons hands/arms. I feel sorry for your SIL, having nightmares would be terrible.

Yes it would be very interesting to know the extent of the accused injuries. Many people must have seen him that week, including friends, parents, police and workmates.

How did he explain the cuts? Were there cuts on his arms?

Probably didnt want to be seen in his car at the scene at the time of the murders or for his car to be seen parked there. Also so he wouldn't have to leave in his car and contaminate it. It seems hes thought a few things through but a hell or a lot hasnt been, eg leaving a mountain of DNA inside etc.

Doesn't make sense though because he has a witness to place him there right before it happened. That's worse as there may have been a good chance no-one would see or recognise his car but the witness that dropped him off is guaranteed.

Now onto him allegedly hiding in the cupboard waiting to kill the parents. What was going on there? What motive did he have for killing the parents?

Although police were looking for the white Toyota seen in Harriet St that night, I don't think there is any evidence that it actually ended up being linked to the accused, is there?

Now onto him allegedly hiding in the cupboard waiting to kill the parents. What was going on there? What motive did he have for killing the parents?

I could believe that he heard them arrive home and at that point hid in a cupboard. Then, realising he couldn't sneak out without being seen, he came out of the cupboard and killed the parents.

The idea that he was in the cupboard just waiting for them is hard to accept.

I am assuming (if true) that, that is the car that dropped him off that night.

Doesn't make sense though because he has a witness to place him there right before it happened. That's worse as there may have been a good chance no-one would see or recognise his car but the witness that dropped him off is guaranteed.

As many have said all along, he was 18 and perhaps not very intelligent to think all this through, yeah i know its all pretty dumb, but its not like hes an experienced criminal, and he was bound to make many stupid mistakes that you and i cant understand.

I could believe that he heard them arrive home and at that point hid in a cupboard. Then, realising he couldn't sneak out without being seen, he came out of the cupboard and killed the parents.

The idea that he was in the cupboard just waiting for them is hard to accept.

But wasn't it the cupboard in the parents bedroom?

Exactly!

i can verify that he DID NOT hide in the cupboard, he tried to sneak out the house and wasnt aware the mum was in the kitchen getting a drink, and also that the dad wasnt completely asleep

I am assuming (if true) that, that is the car that dropped him off that night.

I don't know if it really was the car that dropped him off, but I don't see why he needed to be dropped off. It's not far to walk from his home to Harriet St.

i can verify that he DID NOT hide in the cupboard, he tried to sneak out the house and wasnt aware the mum was in the kitchen getting a drink, and also that the dad wasnt completely asleep

So why didn't the parents hear anything? CR fought for her life I imagine that would make quite a ruckus.

Well where the heck does this 'cupboard' thing come from?

Ive heard that CR hid in a cupboard and ive heard that the accused did.

By the way, how can anyone know that the mother was getting a drink? i assume a spilt glass, or milk carton or something?

Well where the heck does this 'cupboard' thing come from?

Ive heard that CR hid in a cupboard and ive heard that the accused did.

Probably all speculation because of the door the police removed.
Maybe someone thought it was too small to be a normal door so must be a cupboard door.
Looked like a regular door to me tho.

ok, my source wasnt on the scene first but they did arrive while the scene was being examined. this is what i have been told by the brother of source so it may be heresay or truth

CR - she was found under the quilts in her bed, naked. evidence shown she was murdered on the floor then put under the quilts, unfortunately not all of her was off the floor if you havnt heard the gutted rumours already.

MUM- found in kitchen dining area. multiple stab wounds as we all have heard.

DAD - found in hallway outside of main bedroom, visible through loungeroom window. blood loss victim due to partial severations/ defensive wounds.

Rumoured facts - co-worker of father found the bodies, front door wasnt locked.
- parents were home and in bed when CR let suspect in
- driver (under 18) come forward about driving suspect
- suspect left on foot, walked in direction away from his home
- door taken at scene is from CR's room
- one attacker only, victims killed individually
- killer stayed at scene for just under an hour to clean himself up
- blood, fingerprints,hair confirmed as DNA evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online