GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys been biding my time in the hope my source came through. Someone i know knows is associated withan adelaide crime scene journo and finally he got me the goods so to speak. The Journo was at the crime scene.... Just let me say what occured is beyond comprehension, i am well off the fence I dont know what to post and what not to....
What we have heard pales by what happened. ARGH those poor poor people may they rest peacefully

ps need some guidance as to what to say and what not to would hate to give the accused an out

If what you're saying is true, perhaps that is why its so suppressed. Although I am interested in why it took you of the fence as far as the accused goes.

Chris phoned his boss and asked him to check the house since no one was answering the phone.

Yes, then when the police arrived and people were posting on FB he was upset that that was the street where they lived, but was given information that it was a different house only to find out the awful truth later. IIRC

Here is something I never noticed before.

I ws looking for something else when I found this bit:

The attacker or attackers left the most horrific murder scene in this state for decades to be discovered by the boss of Christopher Rowe - who was holidaying on the Gold Coast - about 11am Monday.
Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/tex...er/story-e6frfkvr-1225952952751#ixzz16NBWKkrL

Why did Christopher's boss go to the house?
I was actually looking for an article where I thought the person who duscovered the bodies was a co-worker of Andrew, but it seems I was wrong.

The reason this seems so strange to me is because after the murder was reported on the national news, Christopher went onto FB to try and find out the details.

Why didn't his boss contact him immediately if it was him who found the bodies?

No, scrap that, he would have been so traumatised and then caught up with the police who would have said they would inform Cristopher.

But.... why did Christopher's boos go there at 11am in the first place?

I've heard 2 rumours. One was that Christopher contacted his boss after not being to get hold of his family, and asked him to go to the house and see if they were there.

The second one was that Andrew's boss went to their house because he didn't show up for work and couldn't get a hold of him.

Personally, I think the second one is true. Christopher went to fb after he saw his street on the news. If he called his boss after that and asked him to go to the house....well that doesn't make sense, because they were already found, hence being on the news. UNLESS....he called his boss, asked him to go there cause he can't get into contact with them, boss goes there and finds the family deceased, calls police but doesn't tell Christopher anything from the boss. Christopher watches the news and saw his parents street, then goes to fb and posts his status.

Channel 7 just said in the news

"the family of the victims have asked people not to persecute the family of the accused as they are victims in this as well"

I know how hard that would be but I am so glad they have said that, maybe now others will put this all into perspective!

Damn, i missed channel 7 and 9 news.

Firstly I must say hello and thank you to the moderators for the work they do on the site, I come from South Australia and like so many people this crime has shocked me.
I have been reading these threads from the start and the one thing that I have been wondering about is, do we know when the accused gave his DNA, we are all assuming that it done early in the investigation. But remember he was going to work daily like normal, so he was out of town daily, he may have been one of the last to give a swab. Did they gather up all the friends and family etc and take DNA swabs at the same time or take them over a period of time. Just a thought…
The other comment I can’t find from the news but I am sure I read it in one of the very first report of the arrest was that the accused was an apprentice butcher, I made comment to my son about the media getting it wrong (the following is just his reply) “Oh yeah he work in the slaughter yard at the butchers, but he then got a mechanic apprenticeship. **** (insert name of the only living member of the family) works at the butchers” If this is the case the accused would have some knowledge on knives and making cuts that count. Again there is no police fact in what I have written just a comment from my son who had to visit the butchers weekly as part of his work…I am sure one of the local Kapunda people would know more about that and be able to confirm if my son was right or has been mistaken.

Chris phoned his boss and asked him to check the house since no one was answering the phone.

Why would he think something is wrong so soon? Perhaps they were just out for the morning?

Why would he think something is wrong so soon? Perhaps they were just out for the morning?

I think there was a good amount of time. Early on I think the time of discovery was an issue? Why did it take so long was the basic question.

ETA: I think I'd be pretty worried if I knew THREE family members were not answering any of my calls/texts/FB messages etc.

Firstly I must say hello and thank you to the moderators for the work they do on the site, I come from South Australia and like so many people this crime has shocked me.
I have been reading these threads from the start and the one thing that I have been wondering about is, do we know when the accused gave his DNA, we are all assuming that it done early in the investigation. But remember he was going to work daily like normal, so he was out of town daily, he may have been one of the last to give a swab. Did they gather up all the friends and family etc and take DNA swabs at the same time or take them over a period of time. Just a thought…
The other comment I can’t find from the news but I am sure I read it in one of the very first report of the arrest was that the accused was an apprentice butcher, I made comment to my son about the media getting it wrong (the following is just his reply) “Oh yeah he work in the slaughter yard at the butchers, but he then got a mechanic apprenticeship. **** (insert name of the only living member of the family) works at the butchers” If this is the case the accused would have some knowledge on knives and making cuts that count. Again there is no police fact in what I have written just a comment from my son who had to visit the butchers weekly as part of his work…I am sure one of the local Kapunda people would know more about that and be able to confirm if my son was right or has been mistaken.

I don't think we are certain that the accused actually gave his DNA willingly. I think this is where the part about the police collecting the tributes comes in. Possibly gathered the tributes to gain the accused DNA.

That is interesting about the butchers. Wonder if it is true. He may have only worked there a short time, who knows.

If he had been trying to contact all three members of his family and by late morning he couldn’t contact any of them it could have been enough for him to get concerned.
A father who ran his own business would have a phone that would be a big part of his livelihood so for it to go un answered for any length of time…
A sister who if she was like most teenagers has the phone attached to her, not to answer or send a message if he tried to get in touch.
Mum might have been the only one that wouldn’t raise concern to early if she didn’t answer the home phone, but again if she had a mobile that would make maybe 4 phones he had been trying to contact.

Does anyone know the fourth charge he is facing, he is charged with 3 counts of murder and 1 charge which is suppressed, it was in the local herald this week, i have a police friend who would not tell me because it "puts the nail in the coffin" has anyone heard anything??

I think it was planned,and I think the parents were a target. I know my parents forbade me seeing guys and i backed them. What if he took that badly? the journo defiantly said he hid in the cupboard and waited for them. I am sure now those FB posts warning about him is the truth. And he wasn't all meek and mild. All just my opinion The texts i have have more info but for obvious reasons not posting all

Maybe this is what is suppressed !!

Does anyone know the fourth charge he is facing, he is charged with 3 counts of murder and 1 charge which is suppressed, it was in the local herald this week, i have a police friend who would not tell me because it "puts the nail in the coffin" has anyone heard anything??

Sadly, it is a rape charge that is supressed

It was suppressed to protect the youngest victim, because she was underage, because of the 4th charge

Ok so surely there is a local that can confirm if the accused used to work at a butchers or slaughter house before he started a TAFE course to be a mechanic?

Well it seems that I have missed a lot of info today, is anyone able to fill me in.

Ok so surely there is a local that can confirm if the accused used to work at a butchers or slaughter house before he started a TAFE course to be a mechanic?

I am pretty sure the "butcher" story refered to the brother who worked at Kapowie Chicken Processing.

I think it is reasonable to wonder about that.
Let's say he tried to call from 8am. Tried for 2 hours, then at 10am called his boss, who got to the house at 11am.

Being unable to get in contact by phone for approx 2 hours is not something many sons would worry about, is it? Surely not to the extent of calling your boss and asking him/her to go round?

Since he works at the chicken plant, which is 8 or 9 kms out of Kapunda in Allendale North, it wasn't just down the road.

I wonder why he didn't call a neighbour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper