GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I resent that statement I told you the same information a week ago and nothings changed with what you are being told now... by the way cbayford aren't you meant to be packing boxes!!!!!

Hi SB9257 good to have you back......we always ask everyone to repeat info because everyone has their own perspective, please don't think we didn't listen to what you had to say or believe you because we did x x x

Good Morning Mrs. G btw I've been called Mrs G all my life by my kids friends. LMAO

<modsnip> RUMOR: the ute did dissappear only two possible people who knew the victims had cars the same and they did runners basically. nothing like that is being looked into though because the accused confessed to it. yet he has no car or has had no car like it he had a 5l falcon his best mates dad on the other hand had one. its all rather complicated i say.

Hi there,
So are you saying that someones dad was involved? Or possibly a friend. I am blown away this isnt being investigated

Hi all, some new posts :) one thing I have been wondering is if they used sniffer dogs and if the police are still busy in kapunda or if they have packed up and left. In a media report it said that they were staying around to tie off a few loose ends and that made me wonder if they were still investigati g or not.

Hi there,
So are you saying that someones dad was involved? Or possibly a friend. I am blown away this isnt being investigated

How can a ute disappear? Sorry the whole car thing confuses me.

Is this right:

The accused has a car that is with the police. He drove his car at some point and left blood dna of the deceased in it.

There is a ute that was seen. Someone in town who is a friend of the accused has a ute like this but the ute is currently missing. The ute was seen at midnight dropping off 1 person.

So would this mean the accused was there plus one other person who was dropped off by someone else?

:woohoo:
I resent that statement I told you the same information a week ago and nothings changed with what you are being told now... by the way cbayford aren't you meant to be packing boxes!!!!!

Welcome back hope your sil is doing ok. Still can't believe the police doing that...

Its pretty disturbing really, the more i think about it i just dont know why the police would do that. Its just not good at all. I really feel for the SIL and i reckon i would be pretty shaken up by it too.

Just some thoughts, NO FACTS HERE.

Ok so lets look at this, if the accused has cuts which may be defensive wounds and he was not the killer, there must be a reason he didn't come forward. I can think of these:

1. His life or his family's lives were threatened should he come forward
2. The killer/killers were someone he knew and he is trying to protect them
3. He thought the truth sounded ridiculous and would not be believed and that he would be thought the killer.

Let's say he and another person commited the crime. For what reason would he have defensive wounds other than receiving them from the victims?

What if the accused and other killers, murdered the parents in order to take CR away. Maybe they wouldn't let her do something or see someone and she said something to one of them that they took far too literally. I remember being a teenager and sometime your parents piss you off so much you say things you don't mean, to them and friend. So what if they killed the parents then went to CR to take her away and she freaked out (as you would). She doesn't want any part of it, the other killer/killers want to get rid of her so she cant go to the police, but the accused doesn't want that, he tries to protect her and get the wounds he received. He wont go to the police as it would be implicating him in two murders.

Cyclone82 posed this question on page 16:

How do you know the accused was 'let into the house' by the Rowes?

I'd like to know the answer too.

Four people know what happened, and, the sequence of events that night and three of them are deceased.

Cyclone82 posed this question on page 16:

How do you know the accused was 'let into the house' by the Rowes?

I'd like to know the answer too.

Four people know what happened, and, the sequence of events that night and three of them are deceased.

Well, he was known to the family, if he knocked they would have let him in. But I guess we don't know that for sure.

Hi, we have not heard from you in a little while SB...How have you been coping? Hope that your SIL is doing better.

Well, he was known to the family, if he knocked they would have let him in. But I guess we don't know that for sure.

That really depends on what time he knocked on the door and under what pretence. They may not have let him in if he knocked on the door in the middle of the night. We dont know the circumstances or the exact facts about the relationship between the victims and the accused.

If anybody knocked on my door at midnight they better have a very good explanation as to why they are there. And I mean anybody, police included.
It would take a miracle ( or a search warrant) for them to get through the door.

Even if somebody phoned or texted they were coming over at midnight they would need a very good reason for the planned visit. Even if they persisted in visiting they wouldn't get inside the house.

Not at that hour and not in this world.

Have I read too many true crime books? Probably!

Bolded by me (BBM):
<modsnip> RUMOR: the ute did dissappear only two possible people who knew the victims had cars the same and they did runners basically. nothing like that is being looked into though because the accused confessed to it. yet he has no car or has had no car like it he had a 5l falcon his best mates dad on the other hand had one. its all rather complicated i say.

The accused confessed to what? The murders?

How do you know this?

Salem

If anybody knocked on my door at midnight they better have a very good explanation as to why they are there. And I mean anybody, police included.
It would take a miracle ( or a search warrant) for them to get through the door.

Even if somebody phoned or texted they were coming over at midnight they would need a very good reason for the planned visit. Even if they persisted in visiting they wouldn't get inside the house.

Not at that hour and not in this world.

Have I read too many true crime books? Probably!

Exactly what I was thinking. Sometimes I don't even want to let my husband in at midnight haha.

singers, no the brother doesnt live in kapunda
So we could probably discount him, he lives to far away. He has no motive.

If the accused is covering for someone then they need a motive also. What would be a friends dads motive?

With the letting in at midnight, in some of these communities people are forever crashing at each others houses drunk, or kicked put of their own house. It's believable depending what he said, "I really really need to talk" or "I've been kicked out" or " step father on a drunken rampage I can't go home"
I can imagine a ton of situations where someone could come over late at night. If someone did it to me, I would freak because our friends are not like that, but perhaps when I was a teenager, or in other peoples communities this does happen.

No not necessarily as in a conversation a month before the murders he mentioned only being here (Kapunda) because he lost his job from smoking dope and was threatening to go around to a local in Kapunda that the accused was having an argument with and put him in hospital. The local told the brother that he was living in a town that he the local had been living in for 20 years. This give's me the impression that at least one month prior to the murders he was living in Kapunda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8